PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Grand Final Sun 29th Jan 8pm  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 1 Wed 4th 8pm = new pass i was very close to play this month my accounts on bsq and gcasiono was unlocked but when i try to made deposit today they block me both again so back to chat with them and :hope for next weeks/months gl evryone

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 2 Wed 11th Jan 8pm Great game tonight (samba with 450 at 100-200 I think?) and he still won (you yoyo mofo :rollin). And he failed to finish me with AA on a JJJ flop, let me catch K on turn for KKJJJ FH, then left me with couple of hundred chips, and i came back to haunt u heads up lol :p . haha, nice game all, well done Pete Gl in Final :hope hopefully i can do enough (play some more) to make the final. Great promo, thanks PL and BLSQ :clap

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Blue Square GUKPT League - Leg 2 Wed 11th Jan 8pm im havin nightmare first saying i had duplicate account then they said my account needed verifying just got that sorted went to log on saying my account temporarily closed arrrgh fed up of speaking to them oh well hope i get it sorted for 8 :gimme