Aidymacs Market Movers 2012

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Springfield Raki - Haydock 2:10 - 16/1 into 7/1* Has the ability (easy maiden chase win at Fakenham in December) but temperament has generally held him back, including in Newcastle handicap last time when he threw the towel in. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Hills BOG* *Septos - Warwick 3:30 - 14/1 into 11/2* Poor novice hurdler who has struggled over fences. 9 lb wrong and hard to recommend now upped in trip. *1 Point WIN @ 6/1 Betfred BOG* *Ripoff - Warwick 4:05 - 16/1 into 11/2* Shaped with a bit more encouragement last 2 starts in novice hurdles, sticking to task when fifth over 19f here last month, but opening mark stiff enough now taking a marked step up in trip. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* *Take Of Shocs - Hereford 4:15 - 10/1 into 5/1* Irish point winner who ran his best race over hurdles at Taunton in December (2½m), but generally unreliable and ran poorly the last twice, including here latest. Cheekpieces reapplied. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 VC BOG* *Bathwick Junior - Hereford 5:15 - 16/1 into 8/1* Placed in a couple of weak bumpers, and has made an uninspiring start to her hurdling career, fitted with cheekpieces prior to a disappointing hurdling debut last month. *1 Point WIN @ 12/1 Ladbrokes BOG* *Spartan Spirit - Kempton 6:55 - 9/4 into EVENS* Lightly raced and relished step up in trip when eyecatching third on handicap debut at Warwick (11f) when last seen in May 2011. Interesting contender if ready on reappearance. *1 Point WIN @ 6/5 Bet365 BOG*

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012

Hi Aidymac Interesting thread. How far are these early morning movers influenced by the tipsters do you feel? Peter
Hi Peter. I don't know. I make sure Hugh Taylor's selections are not selected. I don't think it matters much to be honest. If i am making good profits from this system, it is irrelevent how the market move is started ?

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 Thanks for the reply. Of course, as you know, if these are mirroring tipsters then your accounts with bookmakers will not be around very long! But as you state the results are impressive and these are clearly worth following. Interstingly I use a similar approach on the exchanges except I bet near to the off time of drifters. Both methods work which illustrates the anomalies of the betting market. Best of luck with today's bets.

Thanks for the reply. Of course' date=' as you know, if these are mirroring tipsters then your accounts with bookmakers will not be around very long! But as you state the results are impressive and these are clearly worth following. Interstingly I use a similar approach on the exchanges except I bet near to the off time of drifters. Both methods work which illustrates the anomalies of the betting market. Best of luck with today's bets.[/quote'] I am sure most of my selections are genuine gambles, the fact i use a lot of different firms too means i sort of go along unnoticed as i chop and change all the time. Thanks Peter, look forward to hearing more from you, and get yourself involved in the ATR section of the forum, we need more fresh blood in there.

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Springfield Raki - Haydock 2:10 - 16/1 into 7/1* Has the ability (easy maiden chase win at Fakenham in December) but temperament has generally held him back, including in Newcastle handicap last time when he threw the towel in. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Hills BOG* 4th @ 15/2 *Septos - Warwick 3:30 - 14/1 into 11/2* Poor novice hurdler who has struggled over fences. 9 lb wrong and hard to recommend now upped in trip. *1 Point WIN @ 6/1 Betfred BOG* 3rd @ 3/1 *Ripoff - Warwick 4:05 - 16/1 into 11/2* Shaped with a bit more encouragement last 2 starts in novice hurdles, sticking to task when fifth over 19f here last month, but opening mark stiff enough now taking a marked step up in trip. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* 7th @ 8/1 *Take Of Shocs - Hereford 4:15 - 10/1 into 5/1* Irish point winner who ran his best race over hurdles at Taunton in December (2½m), but generally unreliable and ran poorly the last twice, including here latest. Cheekpieces reapplied. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 VC BOG* 2nd @ 9/2 *Bathwick Junior - Hereford 5:15 - 16/1 into 8/1* Placed in a couple of weak bumpers, and has made an uninspiring start to her hurdling career, fitted with cheekpieces prior to a disappointing hurdling debut last month. *1 Point WIN @ 12/1 Ladbrokes BOG* 3rd @ 4/1 *Spartan Spirit - Kempton 6:55 - 9/4 into EVENS* Lightly raced and relished step up in trip when eyecatching third on handicap debut at Warwick (11f) when last seen in May 2011. Interesting contender if ready on reappearance. *1 Point WIN @ 6/5 Bet365 BOG* WON @ 10/11

Bets - 278 Wins - 64 Places - 83 Unplaced - 131 Win SR - 23%

Profit - +81.77 Points To Level Stakes

Yield - 29%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Frank The Slink - Carlisle 3:30 - 13/2 into 10/3* Wasted little time in bumpers/novice hurdles, and has done better since switched to fences. Both runs in handicap chases have been encouraging and the drop back in trip should suit. Can't discount. *1 Point WIN @ 7/2 Bet365 BOG* *Moment In The Sun - Kempton 8:00 - 5/1 into 3/1* Respectable efforts in low-grade handicaps at up to 1¼m prior to getting off the mark in Lingfield seller. More needed back in handicap starting out for her new stable, but place claims. *1 Point WIN @ 7/2 Bet365 BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Frank The Slink - Carlisle 3:30 - 13/2 into 10/3* Wasted little time in bumpers/novice hurdles, and has done better since switched to fences. Both runs in handicap chases have been encouraging and the drop back in trip should suit. Can't discount. *1 Point WIN @ 7/2 Bet365 BOG* WON @ 3/1 *Moment In The Sun - Kempton 8:00 - 5/1 into 3/1* Respectable efforts in low-grade handicaps at up to 1¼m prior to getting off the mark in Lingfield seller. More needed back in handicap starting out for her new stable, but place claims. *1 Point WIN @ 7/2 Bet365 BOG* 4th @ 11/2

Bets - 280 Wins - 65 Places - 83 Unplaced - 132 Win SR - 23% Profit - +84.27 Points To Level Stakes

Yield - 30%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Torran Sound - Newbury 3:15 - 14/1 into 9/1* Made winning start over hurdles at Market Rasen in mid-2010. Shaped quite well on occasions since, but doesn't always find much under pressure and still to prove he wants this far. *1 Point WIN @ 11/1 Boylesports BOG* *Magic Prospect - Newbury 5:30 - 13/2 into 4/1* Finally put it all together over hurdles with the aid of tongue strap under this rider at Taunton in January. Disappointed off higher mark at Sandown next time but certainly worth another chance. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG* *City Ground - Sedgefield 5:10 - 12/1 into 4/1* Scored in novice company on this card last year, but a major flop in handicap hurdles this season. Flat run in February suggests he's still a very capable performer but risky at present. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Betfred BOG* *My Name Is Sam - Wolverhampton 5:40 - 13/2 into 4/1* Lightly-raced gelding who showed enough in 3 recent handicap starts to suggest he has a race in him off this sort of mark at some point. Place claims. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Hills BOG* *Safwaan - Wolverhampton 7:40 - 11/1 into 9/2* Remains a maiden, but often well supported, and made a satisfactory comeback after 11 months off when third over 1½m here in January. Hasn't really built on that in 2 runs since, however. *1 Point WIN @ 11/2 Bet365 BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Torran Sound - Newbury 3:15 - 14/1 into 9/1* Made winning start over hurdles at Market Rasen in mid-2010. Shaped quite well on occasions since, but doesn't always find much under pressure and still to prove he wants this far. *1 Point WIN @ 11/1 Boylesports BOG* 9th @ 12/1 *Magic Prospect - Newbury 5:30 - 13/2 into 4/1* Finally put it all together over hurdles with the aid of tongue strap under this rider at Taunton in January. Disappointed off higher mark at Sandown next time but certainly worth another chance. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG* 3rd @ 5/1 *City Ground - Sedgefield 5:10 - 12/1 into 4/1* Scored in novice company on this card last year, but a major flop in handicap hurdles this season. Flat run in February suggests he's still a very capable performer but risky at present. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Betfred BOG* 3rd @ 2/1 *My Name Is Sam - Wolverhampton 5:40 - 13/2 into 4/1* Lightly-raced gelding who showed enough in 3 recent handicap starts to suggest he has a race in him off this sort of mark at some point. Place claims. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Hills BOG* 4th @ 7/2 *Safwaan - Wolverhampton 7:40 - 11/1 into 9/2* Remains a maiden, but often well supported, and made a satisfactory comeback after 11 months off when third over 1½m here in January. Hasn't really built on that in 2 runs since, however. *1 Point WIN @ 11/2 Bet365 BOG* WON @ 2/1

Bets - 285 Wins - 66 Places - 84 Unplaced - 135 Win SR - 23% Profit - +85.77 Points To Level Stakes

Yield - 30%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Bandanaman - Hexham 3:10 - 14/1 into 6/1* Won both starts (seller and novice) over hurdles in 2010 and second on handicap debut at Sedgefield on return in August. Below form since, however, including on Flat, and opposable again. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Betfred BOG* *Gimlis Return - Downpatrick 3:20 - 12/1 into 7/1* Bettered 2 previous efforts in this sphere when 25 lengths fourth in 17-runner maiden won by Make Your Mark at Leopardstown (2½m). Failed to back that up in a handicap over same C&D subsequently. *1 Point WIN @ 9/1 Bet365 BOG*

Good day again, Aidymac. Looks like you're odds on to get to 100 points profit before the end of the month. I hope so. Great effort. I haven't got all these accounts to place bets with, just Betfair but even at Betfair SP its looking after itself plus I've recently started with the places too. That suits me as I can't always get to your update at around 11 each day, more closer to lunchtimes sometimes, so I'd struggle I think getting some of those prices. I'll let everyone know how I'm getting along with Betfair. Hope you can continue posting these throughout the year.
Very kind words Best Mate. I plan to post the selections every day. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as i had a long journey from Limerick to Mayo, so had no access to the net at 11am. It is ticking along nicely and i hope it continues.... Look forward to hearing how you get on at Betfair prices, thanks.

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Bandanaman - Hexham 3:10 - 14/1 into 6/1* Won both starts (seller and novice) over hurdles in 2010 and second on handicap debut at Sedgefield on return in August. Below form since, however, including on Flat, and opposable again. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Betfred BOG* 4th @ 5/1 *Gimlis Return - Downpatrick 3:20 - 12/1 into 7/1* Bettered 2 previous efforts in this sphere when 25 lengths fourth in 17-runner maiden won by Make Your Mark at Leopardstown (2½m). Failed to back that up in a handicap over same C&D subsequently. *1 Point WIN @ 9/1 Bet365 BOG* WON @ 5/1

Bets - 287 Wins - 67 Places - 84 Unplaced - 136 Win SR - 23% Profit - +93.77 Points To Level Stakes Yield - 33%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Owner Occupier - Towcester 3:00 - 3/1 into 6/4* C&D winner who made a solid return to fences when runner-up off this mark at Sandown recently. Prone to mistakes, but sure to make presence felt if keeping the errors down. *1 Point WIN @ 15/8 Bet365 BOG* *Counting House - Towcester 4:30 - 8/1 into 7/2* Won at Newbury (3m) on back of a break this time last year and this easier than Cheltenhan handicap he ran in when last seen in November. Wouldn't dismiss. *1 Point WIN @ 4/1 Bet365 BOG* *Mr Goofy - Towcester 5:00 - 10/1 into 11/2* Winning pointer who gained sole chase win in a 2½m handicap at Leicester last March. Better than result on return over 23f there in February when seemingly stretched by trip, and not dismissed. *1 Point WIN @ 13/2 VC BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Owner Occupier - Towcester 3:00 - 3/1 into 6/4* C&D winner who made a solid return to fences when runner-up off this mark at Sandown recently. Prone to mistakes, but sure to make presence felt if keeping the errors down. *1 Point WIN @ 15/8 Bet365 BOG* 3rd @ 5/4 *Counting House - Towcester 4:30 - 8/1 into 7/2* Won at Newbury (3m) on back of a break this time last year and this easier than Cheltenhan handicap he ran in when last seen in November. Wouldn't dismiss. *1 Point WIN @ 4/1 Bet365 BOG* 3rd @ 9/2 *Mr Goofy - Towcester 5:00 - 10/1 into 11/2* Winning pointer who gained sole chase win in a 2½m handicap at Leicester last March. Better than result on return over 23f there in February when seemingly stretched by trip, and not dismissed. *1 Point WIN @ 13/2 VC BOG* P @ 7/1 Bets - 290 Wins - 67 Places - 85 Unplaced - 138 Win SR - 23% Profit - +90.77 Points To Level Stakes Yield - 31%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Silicium - Hereford 2:10 - 10/1 into 7/1* Solid form when placed on both starts for Nicky Henderson last season, but hasn't shown much in 3 starts for new yard this term, including in tongue tie last time. Opposable. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* *Grandioso - Hereford 2:40 - 11/4 into 7/4* Impressive when landing a Musselburgh bumper on debut for Howard Johnson last February, and ran best race over hurdles when second in handicap at Wincanton (2m) last time. Sets standard here. *1 Point WIN @ 2/1 Betfred BOG* *Enroller - Market Rasen 2:20 - 11/4 into 15/8* One-time smart performer on Flat (stays 2m), winning Group 3 in 2009. Shaped well last 2 starts over hurdles, and big run expected now going handicapping. *1 Point WIN @ 9/4 Boylesports BOG* *A Patchy Dancer - Market Rasen 4:20 - 25/1 into 14/1* Ran best race over hurdles when second in maiden at Wetherby on reappearance, but hasn't gone on since, and something to prove after not appearing to take to fences on last 2 starts. *1 Point WIN @ 20/1 Sportingbet* *Dunseverick - Southwell 2:30 - 16/1 into 4/1* More of an impact starting out for this yard when fourth at Kempton (7f) in December, but a weak finisher who is worth opposing again following dismal run at Wolverhampton in January. *1 Point WIN @ 13/2 VC BOG* *Supaheart - Southwell 3:00 - 4/1 into 5/2* Half-sister to several winners, including yard's smart performer Supaseus. Should do better this year following 2 low-key runs in turf maidens in October. *1 Point WIN @ 10/3 Boylesports BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Silicium - Hereford 2:10 - 10/1 into 7/1* Solid form when placed on both starts for Nicky Henderson last season, but hasn't shown much in 3 starts for new yard this term, including in tongue tie last time. Opposable. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG* NR *Grandioso - Hereford 2:40 - 11/4 into 7/4* Impressive when landing a Musselburgh bumper on debut for Howard Johnson last February, and ran best race over hurdles when second in handicap at Wincanton (2m) last time. Sets standard here. *1 Point WIN @ 2/1 Betfred BOG* F @ 6/4 *Enroller - Market Rasen 2:20 - 11/4 into 15/8* One-time smart performer on Flat (stays 2m), winning Group 3 in 2009. Shaped well last 2 starts over hurdles, and big run expected now going handicapping. *1 Point WIN @ 9/4 Boylesports BOG* 2nd @ 13/8 *A Patchy Dancer - Market Rasen 4:20 - 25/1 into 14/1* Ran best race over hurdles when second in maiden at Wetherby on reappearance, but hasn't gone on since, and something to prove after not appearing to take to fences on last 2 starts. *1 Point WIN @ 20/1 Sportingbet* 7th @ 20/1 *Dunseverick - Southwell 2:30 - 16/1 into 4/1* More of an impact starting out for this yard when fourth at Kempton (7f) in December, but a weak finisher who is worth opposing again following dismal run at Wolverhampton in January. *1 Point WIN @ 13/2 VC BOG* 8th @ 12/1 *Supaheart - Southwell 3:00 - 4/1 into 5/2* Half-sister to several winners, including yard's smart performer Supaseus. Should do better this year following 2 low-key runs in turf maidens in October. *1 Point WIN @ 10/3 Boylesports BOG* 3rd @ 5/2 Bets - 295 Wins - 67 Places - 87 Unplaced - 141 Win SR - 23% Profit - +85.77 Points To Level Stakes Yield - 29%

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Catalyze - Lingfield 3:00 - 6/1 into 6/4* Salisbury maiden winner in August 2010. Been the subject of market support on a couple of occasions this winter without managing to deliver. Back down in grade on first run for new yard. *1 Point WIN @ 2/1 Betfred BOG* *Befortyfour - Lingfield 5:00 - 12/1 into 7/4* Mostly struggled last year, and plummeted down weights as a result. Well treated on old form, but positive market vibes needed to be of real interest on debut for new yard. Tongue tied. *1 Point WIN @ 9/4 Betfred BOG* *Spin Again - Lingfield 5:30 - 2/1 into EVENS* More bad runs than good ones over the last year or so, but back to form on first run for this yard when ready 4-length winner at Kempton last week. Respected in follow-up bid under penalty. *1 Point WIN @ 11/8 Bet365 BOG* *Hard Rock City - Leopardstown 5:55 - 12/1 into 5/1* Veteran who took advantage of a much-reduced mark when winning a 7f event at Dundalk in January. Hit with a 6 lb rise for that but form looks solid (runner-up won next time). *1 Point WIN @ 7/1 Betfred BOG* *Majuro - Kempton 8:10 - 25/1 into 9/2* Generally struggled since scoring at Catterick in May 2011. However, is potentially on a good mark if new yard can get a reaction. *1 Point WIN @ 7/1 Betfred BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Catalyze - Lingfield 3:00 - 6/1 into 6/4* Salisbury maiden winner in August 2010. Been the subject of market support on a couple of occasions this winter without managing to deliver. Back down in grade on first run for new yard. *1 Point WIN @ 2/1 Betfred BOG* WON @ EVENS *Befortyfour - Lingfield 5:00 - 12/1 into 7/4* Mostly struggled last year, and plummeted down weights as a result. Well treated on old form, but positive market vibes needed to be of real interest on debut for new yard. Tongue tied. *1 Point WIN @ 9/4 Betfred BOG* 5th @ 5/4 *Spin Again - Lingfield 5:30 - 2/1 into EVENS* More bad runs than good ones over the last year or so, but back to form on first run for this yard when ready 4-length winner at Kempton last week. Respected in follow-up bid under penalty. *1 Point WIN @ 11/8 Bet365 BOG* WON @ 11/10 *Hard Rock City - Leopardstown 5:55 - 12/1 into 5/1* Veteran who took advantage of a much-reduced mark when winning a 7f event at Dundalk in January. Hit with a 6 lb rise for that but form looks solid (runner-up won next time). *1 Point WIN @ 7/1 Betfred BOG* 13th @ 13/2 *Majuro - Kempton 8:10 - 25/1 into 9/2* Generally struggled since scoring at Catterick in May 2011. However, is potentially on a good mark if new yard can get a reaction. *1 Point WIN @ 7/1 Betfred BOG* NR Bets - 299 Wins - 69 Places - 87 Unplaced - 143 Win SR - 23% Profit - +87.15 Points To Level Stakes Yield - 29%

These are some pretty impressive figures. Have they been consistently good over the previous few seasons?
Hi Matty, they have been good for the last 2 years. I was bored one day and decided to make up a system and see how it went, and it is working a treat so far... I was told at the start that i should pack it in that it couldn't possibly work because i was not getting value. But the results seem to be telling me different.

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Decoy - Ffos Las 4:30 - 15/2 into 5/2* Blinkers and stiffer test saw him shrug off 6-month absence to land 21f Cheltenham handicap on return. Good second next time, and shaped encouragingly over 3m at Doncaster latest. Respected. *1 Point WIN @ 11/4 Bet365 BOG* *Den Maschine - Wolverhampton 4:10 - 5/2 into 13/8* Not the first to thrive upon joining Paul Rich, easily winning C&D handicap last month and amateurs handicap hurdle at Sandown. Got plenty going for him. *1 Point WIN @ 15/8 Boylesports BOG* *Koko Loca - Wolverhampton 4:40 - 9/4 into 11/8* Landed a 1m Lingfield maiden on debut last October, and improved when ½-length second to Emmuska in nursery there next time. That race has thrown up winners, and strong claims if ready for return. *1 Point WIN @ 6/4 Bet365 BOG*

Re: Aidymacs Market Movers 2012 *Decoy - Ffos Las 4:30 - 15/2 into 5/2* Blinkers and stiffer test saw him shrug off 6-month absence to land 21f Cheltenham handicap on return. Good second next time, and shaped encouragingly over 3m at Doncaster latest. Respected. *1 Point WIN @ 11/4 Bet365 BOG* 10th @ 5/2 *Den Maschine - Wolverhampton 4:10 - 5/2 into 13/8* Not the first to thrive upon joining Paul Rich, easily winning C&D handicap last month and amateurs handicap hurdle at Sandown. Got plenty going for him. *1 Point WIN @ 15/8 Boylesports BOG* WON @ 5/4 *Koko Loca - Wolverhampton 4:40 - 9/4 into 11/8* Landed a 1m Lingfield maiden on debut last October, and improved when ½-length second to Emmuska in nursery there next time. That race has thrown up winners, and strong claims if ready for return. *1 Point WIN @ 6/4 Bet365 BOG* 2nd @ 7/4 Bets - 302 Wins - 70 Places - 88 Unplaced - 144 Win SR - 23% Profit - +87.03 Points To Level Stakes Yield - 29%