Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011

Re: Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011 Atlético CP - Freamunde Atletico are traditional and big club in Portugal who spent years in the lower league and now are aiming at second promotion in a row. We believe they have a chance to go back to the winning ways today against average Freamnude and the visitors are without a victory in their last 5 matches too. Pick : H Odds : 2.15 Stake : 6 Bookie : youwin

Re: Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011

Atlético CP - Freamunde Atletico are traditional and big club in Portugal who spent years in the lower league and now are aiming at second promotion in a row. We believe they have a chance to go back to the winning ways today against average Freamnude and the visitors are without a victory in their last 5 matches too. Pick : H Odds : 2.15 Stake : 6 Bookie : youwin
Lol, instead of copy/pasting someone else's work, you could of at least change the reasoning a bit. So long there are people like this on this forum, it will never become profitable. Then again, are there really any moderators around?

Lol, instead of copy/pasting someone else's work, you could of at least change the reasoning a bit. So long there are people like this on this forum, it will never become profitable. Then again, are there really any moderators around?
I recived this bet from my friend........... and finaly is not important copy / pasting....important is these bet WON or NOT HT 2:0 p.s please no answer me....GL

Re: Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011 Leixoes to win @ around 1.75 - 1.80 I admit i dont know crap about Portugal 2nd division, but after getting some initial information from webistes and also from contacts from Portugal, there can be only one reuslt in this game. Apparently Leixoes are far better team as Uniao, which do contrast in table standings - odds are probably good in this way, but in another this league can be unpredictable.. Anyway as said, infos from Portugal do represent some confidence that Leixoes should win this game, even more as they have the best attack in league (not statiscitrcally but from those who know the team better than me). Ods not the best but in lack of football action i will take this one for medium stakes - small medium better said.

I recived this bet from my friend........... and finaly is not important copy / pasting....important is these bet WON or NOT HT 2:0 p.s please no answer me....GL
Look, the thing is, I am also subscribed to the betting site you are stealing from and the easiest thing for me would be to start posting their daily picks... However, this forum is mainly about people sharing their own opinions instead of posting someone else's work. If you are observant enough you see that I joined this forum like 5-6 years ago. The main reason why I have been following the forum closely is out of curiosity of how people think/speculate on forthcoming games. No offence but I honestly believe this site is losing its value because of people like you and moderators have to take care of this particular problem sooner than later.

Atlético CP - Freamunde Atletico are traditional and big club in Portugal who spent years in the lower league and now are aiming at second promotion in a row. We believe they have a chance to go back to the winning ways today against average Freamnude and the visitors are without a victory in their last 5 matches too. Pick : H Odds : 2.15 Stake : 6 Bookie : youwin
2-2 FT -6 (bad lucky....but I am in plus with DRAW Hibernian) :lol

Re: Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011 No one gives a flying crap about your Hinernian bet. The bottom line is you stole, or should I say copy and pasted someone else's work. I never actually thought you were a good handicapper, always looking at odds movement only. You never state your reasoning. All you say is the "home team hasn't won at home in 5 games. This will change today." Who does this? Seriously, people use this forum, so they can check other peoples opinions. You sir, have none.

No one gives a flying crap about your Hinernian bet. The bottom line is you stole, or should I say copy and pasted someone else's work. I never actually thought you were a good handicapper, always looking at odds movement only. You never state your reasoning. All you say is the "home team hasn't won at home in 5 games. This will change today." Who does this? Seriously, people use this forum, so they can check other peoples opinions. You sir, have none.
Dont follow me OK ????

Re: Portugal - Liga de Honra 28/12/2011 Uniao Madeira vs Atletico CP Both teams looking to win but due to different resons. Home side is bottom rock placed in this league, while away side is looking to get the promotion, being on 3rd spot. Home side is not playing the best football at home with just 1 wins and 2 draws, while away side is strong at home with 3 wins so far and 1 draw in 6 games. Uniao Madeira won 3 times in 3 games at home against Atletico. The teams played together 6 games and all had a common fact: both teams to score? NO! I think tonight will see a win for away side and a break of this rule: both teams to score? yes! @ 2.15 with William Hill