** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa Sao Paulo de juniores 03-25 January 2012

Re: Copa Sao Paulo de juniores 03-25 January 2012 Two bets to try which both have some value, I like Guarani +1.5 line against Santos very good youngsters, but this is some kind of derby and Guarani showed good play so far, I don´t see them losing more than 1 goal margin. Guarani under18 (+1.5) @1.93 with 188bet 2/10 The other game is between Botafogo RJ and Vitoria Bahia, odds are going crazy on this one game today, so i see great value in Botafogo -0.75AH line. Botafogo RJ under18 -0.75AH @2.53 with 188bet 3/10 :hope

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa Sao Paulo de juniores 03-25 January 2012

Thanks Bagzi, then you think that Botafogo is pretty better than Vitoria? In bet365 you have Botafogo [email protected], [email protected], and Botafogo [email protected]
I see an even match here, but opening lines for Botafogo for -0.75 where @1.86, in the time i didn´t see the value but when the odds come out this high, i must bet on this one.

Re: Copa Sao Paulo de juniores 03-25 January 2012

It's because I don't know anything about this competition. I began to be interest and follow it, two weeks ago, thanks to Bagzi's tips
There are only two links you needed (time and willingness) to be able to have info... I hope that the new version of forum enable it :notworthy