Germany Lega 3

TOTTI3

Saarbrucken> Oberhausen = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 7 / 10 Saarbrucken position 3° points 29 Oberhausen position 18° points 16 Preview: Oberhausen: absent: Jeff Gyasi (defender 14 / 0), Tobias Willers (defender 17 / 2), Felix Schiller (defender 15 / 0), Benjamin Reichert (defender 14 / 0), Yohannes Bahcecioglu (midfielder 4 / 0), Timo Kunert (midfielder 9 / 0). The Saarbrucken has a score in house w5-d3-l1 goals scored 18 goals against 10 while Oberhausen has a score out house w0-d3-l6 goals scored 3 goals against 11. The visiting team is very weak outside the home, is the only team that has not yet won. It has a very sterile attack and a defense more solid with only 11 goals conceded in 9 games. But the department most affected by absences in the visiting team has its own defense, then many problems will have to defend themselves from attacks by the home team. In the end I think the more technical of Saarbrucken and nell'Oberhausen absences may be that the home team wins the game with faciltà. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany Lega 3

Saarbrucken> Oberhausen = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 7 / 10 Saarbrucken position 3° points 29 Oberhausen position 18° points 16 Preview: Oberhausen: absent: Jeff Gyasi (defender 14 / 0), Tobias Willers (defender 17 / 2), Felix Schiller (defender 15 / 0), Benjamin Reichert (defender 14 / 0), Yohannes Bahcecioglu (midfielder 4 / 0), Timo Kunert (midfielder 9 / 0). The Saarbrucken has a score in house w5-d3-l1 goals scored 18 goals against 10 while Oberhausen has a score out house w0-d3-l6 goals scored 3 goals against 11. The visiting team is very weak outside the home, is the only team that has not yet won. It has a very sterile attack and a defense more solid with only 11 goals conceded in 9 games. But the department most affected by absences in the visiting team has its own defense, then many problems will have to defend themselves from attacks by the home team. In the end I think the more technical of Saarbrucken and nell'Oberhausen absences may be that the home team wins the game with faciltà. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Germany Lega 3 @totti so here an example: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/3liga/spieltag/3-liga/2011-12/21/1146674/spielvorschau_spvgg-unterhaching-38_preussen-muenster-104.html kicker write that stegmayer @haching is out but: http://www.spvgg-unterhaching.de/news/news_detail.php3?news_id=5510 the homepage write that he is fit and will play :p

Re: Germany Lega 3 Regional West Division. Fortuna Koln-R W Essen. R W Essen;21/10 b365 Apologies for posting this on the div 3 site, but I couldn't really see anywhere else to post where it may be may be appreciated, given the success of the tip of course. Fortuna are not in spectecular form at the moment and a recent loss gave Koblenz their only victory of the season. RW on the other hand have won their last three and will be looking to maintain that pattern going into the winter break. RW have won two and drawn one of these fixtures on the past three occassions, so recent history is with them.

Re: Germany Lega 3 yes, you´re right. But last game in bielefeld was Osnabrück the better team. Before this game they fired the coach and i think that Osna will win today, because a) their form is going up and b) darmstadt is not strong away. i bet here -0,25 and 1,81 another bets are jena+0,25 @1,93 and Unterhaching-0,25 @2,09

yes, you´re right. But last game in bielefeld was Osnabrück the better team. Before this game they fired the coach and i think that Osna will win today, because a) their form is going up and b) darmstadt is not strong away. i bet here -0,25 and 1,81 another bets are jena+0,25 @1,93 and Unterhaching-0,25 @2,09
Thx mate....Osnabruck have a new coach today ???

no... the new coach is wollitz from cottbus' date=' but he will start working in 2012. Last game and today the co-trainer will be the coach. Last match in bielefeld they was better then rounds before[/quote'] Ok thx for info ...I bet on Osnabruck today...odds is 2.15....How is the weather in Osnabruck mate you know ??? its rainy ??

yes, you´re right. But last game in bielefeld was Osnabrück the better team. Before this game they fired the coach and i think that Osna will win today, because a) their form is going up and b) darmstadt is not strong away. i bet here -0,25 and 1,81 another bets are jena+0,25 @1,93 and Unterhaching-0,25 @2,09
won won won