England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December

Spooner

Saturday 10 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brentford v Hartlepool United (15:00 GMT) 1.97 3.55 4.4 101.66 %
maximize.gif Colchester United v Bury (15:00 GMT) 2.12 3.55 3.9 100.98 %
maximize.gif Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 GMT) 1.61 4.1 6.2 102.42 %
maximize.gif Leyton Orient v Exeter City (15:00 GMT) 2.14 3.5 3.8 101.62 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday (15:00 GMT) 2.75 3.45 2.72 102.11 %
maximize.gif Preston North End v Stevenage (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.45 3 102.32 %
maximize.gif Scunthorpe United v Carlisle United (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.45 3 102.32 %
maximize.gif Sheffield United v Rochdale (15:00 GMT) 1.61 4.2 6 102.59 %
maximize.gif Tranmere Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 GMT) 3.05 3.4 2.44 103.18 %
maximize.gif Walsall v Charlton Athletic (15:00 GMT) 4.6 3.85 1.85 101.77 %
maximize.gif Wycombe Wanderers v Chesterfield (15:00 GMT) 2.32 3.55 3.3 101.58 %
maximize.gif Yeovil Town v Notts County (15:00 GMT) 3.1 3.55 2.4 102.09 %

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December Managed to back Charlton at 10/11 on Monday but I'd still be happy to take on the current odds. Walsall were outplayed by Dagenham at the weekend which is embarrassing because the Daggers are woeful. Dean Smith has been spouting about his team putting in the extra hours at training but I don't think his players are good enough to stop a Charlton team too good for the League they're in.

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December Brentford looks short around 1.85 (Pinnacle). Their home record is far from being impressive (3-2-5 11:13 goals), they seem to be stronger away. Same counts for Hartlepool, have lost one match away and six at home. H2H shows that from last four games three ended 0-0 (and one 3-0 to Hartlepool). Think I´ll go for the away team here, small stakes. Anyway League 1 isn´t a good league for home teams so far (38% home wins, 28% draws, 34% away wins) and both teams did everything to contribute to these stats. Hartlepool +0.5 2.09 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December

Don't forget Hartlepool have just sacked their manager :ok
Thx a lot:ok. I really missed that point but it doesn´t put me off from the bet (recommended small stakes anyway). Hard to judge if the sacking will have a negative or positive effect.

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December 5/6 is good enough for me with Willy Hilly on the league leaders to come away with 3 points from Walsall tomorrow.I tipped Bury here to beat the saddlers a couple of weeks ago and they deservedly won 4-2. Padraig powers are 8/11 and Bet366 are 4/5 which I would think are a little closer to the mark and I'm willing to go 2/10 for another three away points for the addicks who've already won 8 out of 10 away so far.....

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December ALL ODDS, STATS ETC, ARE FOR HALF TIME RESULTS. First time poster so please feel free to move if posted in the wrong thread. TH = Top Half Full Time table side BH = Bottom Half Full Time table side Brentford TH v Hartlepool TH 2.50 2.25 4.75 To be offering 2.50 about Brentford, whose last home win was way back in August and have since gone 8 home games without a win, seems a little miserly. No such complaints with the odds offered for Hartlepool to maintain their superiority against top half clubs, especially one with such a poor overall home record, a very generous 4.75. Huddersfield TH v Bournemouth BH 2.30 2.38 6.00 Huddersfield were 1.93 against the last bottom half club they played at home a couple of games ago and disappointed, the 2.30 on offer looks good value if they recapture their home form (4 straight wins) of a few weeks ago. Bournemouth have done well recently away from home but against lower half sides, their record to top half sides, just a point in 4 games offers little encouragement here. Leyton Orient BH v Exeter BH 2.75 2.20 4.0 The home win @2.75 is certainly competitive with Orients record at home to bottom half clubs. Whether or not Exeter @4.0 can replicate the form they've shown in their last 2 away games is the only cloud hanging over what should be a home win. Preston BH v Stevenage TH 3.10 2.25 3.55 Preston could be slightly vunerable here with a couple of losses to top half sides already on their record and facing a Stevenage side that has shown it can go to places like this and win if in the mood. Preston have been around the 2.50 mark for their last three home games, including to opposition similar to todays, so the 3.10 quote for the home win may have some significance attached to it. Stevenage @3.55 are right on the limit. Scunthorpe BH v Carlisle TH 3.10 2.25 3.40 The 3.10 for the home win looks a decent enough price for a side with 2 top half scalps already under their belt and facing a team without a win to a bottom half side. It's seems a question of whether Scunthorpe can overcome Carlisles penchant for the draw to bottom half clubs. Sheff Utd TH v Rochdale BH 2.20 2.40 5.75 Hard to make a case for a side sitting in 23rd place in the HT away table and with 3 losses from 3 visits to top half clubs. Rochdale do have a couple of away wins & draws on their record but all to bottom half sides. Sheff Utd @2.20 are the same price as they were in their last home game when they slipped up against Exeter, a club who at the time had a worse away record than todays opponents. If you're happy enough to consider that home game an abberation then the 2.20 for the home win against a side with little away form to offer has to be taken. Walsall BH v Charlton TH 4.60 2.25 2.40 Walsall @4.60 do have a couple of home victories against top half sides to their name although it has to be noted that both sides are poor away performers. When faced with more consistent top half performers they've lost both which offers little encouragement for a home victory. Charlton are currently a commendable 2nd in the HT away table having already faced 7 top half sides in their 10 away games. They do have an away loss to a bottom half side on their record (now a top half side) with victories against the other two sides they've played. The bottom half opposition has had an impact on the odds for the away win @2.40. Wycombe BH v Chesterfield TH 2.90 2.30 3.80 Wycombe are poor at home but have faced top half opposition in 8 of their 10 home games, a draw and a loss to bottom half sides completing their record. Just a small sample to pin the 2.90 for the home win on. Chesterfield do have winning away form to similar profiled bottom half sides although @3.80 are by no means overpriced. Yeovil BH v Notts County TH 3.55 2.30 3.00 Yeovil appear to perform better against the bottom half sides, however they do have a win and a draw against top half sides although there is also a worrying 3 defeats on their record to to consider. Notts County are unbeaten against bottom half sides on the road, 3 draws and 2 wins endorsing their consistency that sees them currently in 4th place in the HT away table.

Re: England > Weekend > Npower Football League One > 10th December

5/6 is good enough for me with Willy Hilly on the league leaders to come away with 3 points from Walsall tomorrow.I tipped Bury here to beat the saddlers a couple of weeks ago and they deservedly won 4-2. Padraig powers are 8/11 and Bet366 are 4/5 which I would think are a little closer to the mark and I'm willing to go 2/10 for another three away points for the addicks who've already won 8 out of 10 away so far.....
1-1....bet lost...