** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive GUKPT December League - £1200 Added - Grand Final STT Wed 4th Jan

Fonzie14

PL Exclusive GUKPT December League - £1200 Added - Grand Final STT Wed 4th Jan  

1. 1.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive GUKPT December League - £1200 Added - Leg 1 is 7th December

on what network is blue square poker? thanks
The ipoker network. You are able to sign up to BlueSq even if you already have a different platform (skin) on ipoker, you are just not allowed to enter the same tournament on more than one, obviously. If you're signing up, don't forget to use the Punters Lounge link in the first post :ok

Hi guys' date=' Im just making an account and there is an box "do you have a promotional code?" what I should write there? Thanks[/quote'] Hi Lukas, I've flagged this to Graeme for confirmation (copied you in) as I'm not 100% sure, sorry. Probably not, I think using the link is the vital bit, but Grae will confirm shortly. Good luck everyone, looking good on getting loads involved this month :ok Bart

Hi guys' date=' Im just making an account and there is an box "do you have a promotional code?" what I should write there? Thanks[/quote'] Easiest way is to click the Blue Sq. link at the very bottom of this page :ok

Re: PL Exclusive GUKPT December League - £1200 Added - Leg 1 is 7th December Hi guys, I wanna make a deposit via moneybookers but in cashier is box (I have there a pre-write "Moneybookers" what should I write there or can I left it empty?) Thanks "

You can update your nickname in the field below or in the My Payment method section of your account
Confirm or update your nickname