** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December

Jase82

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Porto - Zenit Quite interesting group, as the 3rd placed team - Porto will host the 2nd placed Zenit tonight. The difference is just 1 point, so the hosts need the full pack tonight and will be offensive minded and aggressive from the very beggining. Porto showed that even without Falcao and the average form last weeks, they are still factor in CL and won over strong home side as Shakthar in last round with 0:2 away from home. Hulk is the leader and I see him creating huge troubles to the russian defense tonight. Porto is playing very offensive at home, making 11 overs in their last 12 home games. They are strong home side with 10-2-0 in their last 10 matches here. Falcao left the club , but even without them they are scoring a lot of goals, and the team managed to score 2 or more goals in 11 of their last 12 home matches. Zenit missed the golden chance to win over APOEL at home last round, as they made goaless draw after missing a lot of clean chances. Danny was a class above all players on the pitch, and I expect him to shine tonight in Portugal too. Zenit was dominating all the game against Cyprus side, and created a lot of goal chances, but the missing of Kerzhakov was deadfull, and Zenit couldnt manage to score the winning goal. Zenit is playing offensive football, making 7 overs in their last 8 visits, and all of them got the option goal/goal. Zenit managed to score 2 or more goals in 9 of their last 12 away matches. I see at least 3 goals here over 2.25 goals 1.75 @ 10Bet [url=https://www.mtel.bg/470_470/mm/profile/mc/contacts/ma/preview/id/204581502]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Gent v Bayer Leverkusen I think Genk are good value at 6.5 for this game. Leverkusen have qualified, and could win the group even if they lose this game. Genk are out. Genk drew at home to Chelsea and Valencia, and Leverkusen lost their first two away games. So I think Genk's odds should be a lot shorter than 6.5. Bet 365 offer two bets which I think are good value: Genk +1.5 1.675 (This would win even if Genk lose by 1 goal) Asian Handicap Corners Genk +1.5 2.0 Genk have won more corners than Leverkusen in the group games so far. I think they will probably get more corners tonight, so I think the handicap +1.5 is good value.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December OH MY GOD! After re-watching the group results I realized that if Genk wins tonight and Chelsea and Valencia draw Lever wont qualify because both, Chelsea and Valencia have better score against Lever! 23 Nov Bayer Leverkusen 2:1 Chelsea 23 Nov Valencia 7:0 Genk 1 Nov Valencia 3:1 Bayer Leverkusen 1 Nov Genk 1:1 Chelsea 19 Oct Chelsea 5:0 Genk 19 Oct Bayer Leverkusen 2:1 Valencia 28 Sep Valencia 1:1 Chelsea 28 Sep Bayer Leverkusen 2:0 Genk 13 Sep Chelsea 2:0 Bayer Leverkusen 13 Sep Genk 0:0 Valencia Here are the rules about CL group stage : Tie-breaking criteria If two or more teams were equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria would be applied to determine the rankings:[3] higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question; superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question; higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question; higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question; If, after applying criteria 1) to 4) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, the criteria 1) to 4) will be reapplied to determine the ranking of these teams; superior goal difference from all group matches played; higher number of goals scored from all group matches played; higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons. WOW! I am going for Genk to win tonight and Chelsea - Valencia draw!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December

And what is your reasoning? Especially for Genk.
Mainly corruption in modern football scene and specially when Belgian teams are involved. Genk has quality but rolling the ball is not their interest. They like to roll the money.

Mainly corruption in modern football scene and specially when Belgian teams are involved. Genk has quality but rolling the ball is not their interest. They like to roll the money.
Okay.:unsure

OH MY GOD! After re-watching the group results I realized that if Genk wins tonight and Chelsea and Valencia draw Lever wont qualify because both, Chelsea and Valencia have better score against Lever!!
wrong, Leverkusen HAS ALREADY QUALIFIED. only thing in question is if they win the group or not. This has been stated multiple times in the thread already but in case someone quickly jumps into the thread and thinks this is accurate

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December ???????????????????? ???????????????????/:unsure Why? what makes you think that Genk are gonna win? :cigar

OH MY GOD! After re-watching the group results I realized that if Genk wins tonight and Chelsea and Valencia draw Lever wont qualify because both, Chelsea and Valencia have better score against Lever! 23 Nov Bayer Leverkusen 2:1 Chelsea 23 Nov Valencia 7:0 Genk 1 Nov Valencia 3:1 Bayer Leverkusen 1 Nov Genk 1:1 Chelsea 19 Oct Chelsea 5:0 Genk 19 Oct Bayer Leverkusen 2:1 Valencia 28 Sep Valencia 1:1 Chelsea 28 Sep Bayer Leverkusen 2:0 Genk 13 Sep Chelsea 2:0 Bayer Leverkusen 13 Sep Genk 0:0 Valencia Here are the rules about CL group stage : Tie-breaking criteria If two or more teams were equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria would be applied to determine the rankings:[3] higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question; superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question; higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question; higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question; If, after applying criteria 1) to 4) to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, the criteria 1) to 4) will be reapplied to determine the ranking of these teams; superior goal difference from all group matches played; higher number of goals scored from all group matches played; higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons. WOW! I am going for Genk to win tonight and Chelsea - Valencia draw!

I'm looking forward to seeing you banned. :ok

OH MY GOD! After re-watching the group results I realized that if Genk wins tonight and Chelsea and Valencia draw Lever wont qualify because both, Chelsea and Valencia have better score against Lever!/quote] Please read UEFA page. Lever are already, qualified no matter what happens tonight in any of the matches.

After re-watching the group results I realized that if Genk wins tonight and Chelsea and Valencia draw Lever wont qualify because both' date=' Chelsea and Valencia have better score against Lever![/quote'] Check the first criteria - If Chelsea and Valencia draw tonight, Leverkusen will have more points in the matches between the three clubs (6 v 5). The worst case for Leverkusen is they finish second if Chelsea or Valencia win and they don't.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Porto FC (Portugal, Wonderfull West) vs Zenit St. Petersburg (Rusia, Far mystical East) Referee Carlos Velasco Carballo (Spain) Porto at home stats in the European Competition: Porto ------------APOEL 1:1 (1:1) угл 6:4 (5:2) жк 8:3 (2:1) уд 9:5 фл 24:21 офс 0:2 Porto----- Shakhtar Don. 2:1 (1:1) угл 8:7 (5:3) жк 1:3 (1:3) уд 6:4 фл 17:15 офс 2:1 Porto------ Villareal 5:1 (0:1) угл 7:4 (4:3) жк 3:3 (2:1) уд 8:5 фл 11:11 офс 2:5 Porto--- Spartak Msk 5:1 (1:0) угл 7:3 (3:2) жк 1:5 (0:2) уд 5:3 фл 18:19 офс 2:2 Porto------ CSKA Msk 2:1 (2:1) угл 4:10 (2:8) жк 1:5 (1:2) уд 2:2 фл 16:21 офс 1:2 Porto ----- Sevilla 0:1 (0:0) угл 11:4 (3:2) жк 1:3 (0:2) уд 5:3 фл 15:18 офс 2:1 Porto---- CSKA Sofia 3:1 (1:0) угл 9:4 (4:1) жк 0:1 (0:0) уд 13:2 фл 11:12 офс 0:2 Porto----- Besiktas 1:1 (1:0) угл 10:4 (5:1) жк 1:4 (1:2) уд 6:4 фл 13:12 офс 0:2 Zenit away stats in the European Competition: Shakhtar Don. 2:2 (2:1) угл 5:10 (2:3) жк 2:2 (0:1) уд 6:8 фл 14:17 офс 1:0 APOEL-------- 2:1 (0:0) угл 2:4 (2:2) жк 4:2 (1:2) уд 5:3 фл 16:13 офс 0:4 Twente------- 3:0 (1:0) угл 2:8 (1:6) жк 2:2 (0:1) уд 7:7 фл 16:11 Young Boys---- 2:1 (0:1) угл 11:4 (5:3) жк 4:3 (1:1) уд 7:5 фл 12:13 AЕК Athens---- 0:3 (0:1) угл 12:5 (5:1) жк 2:1 (1:1) уд 4:6 фл 13:13 Hajduk Split-- 2:3 (0:1) угл 8:7 (2:3) жк 3:1 (0:1) уд 7:9 фл 20:9 Anderlecht---- 1:3 (0:3) угл 13:4 (5:1) жк 1:2 (0:2) уд 6:6 фл 15:14 Auxerre------- 2:0 (1:0) угл 3:8 (1:4) жк 2:5 (1:0) уд 5:4 фл 16:12 Unirea Urz.---- 0:0 (0:0) угл 1:10 (0:4) жк 2:2 (2:1) уд 1:3 фл 16:20 угл = corners жк = yellow cards уд = shoots on target фл = fouls офс = offsaid Referee stats: http://www.football-lineups.com/referee/91/?ft=&fp=_1 Possible line-up according to Marca (Es) scaled.php?server=213&filename=portozenit.jpg&res=medium Reccomended... Strong play: Zenit Total Corners: Over 3.5 @ 1.61 Bet365 Others: Total Corners: Over 10.5 @ 1.70 Bwin Zenit Total Corners: Over 4.5 @ 2.40 Bwin First Yellow Card: Zenit @ 1.83 Bwin Yellow or Red Card: Criscito (Zenit) @ 3.50 Unibet Yellow or Red Card: Danny (Zenit) @ 3.75 Unibet Both to score? Yes @ 1.81 Betcity Total Shots on Goal: Over 10.5 @ 1.70 Unibet Yellow Card: min. 85 to end? Yes @ 1.85 Betcity Genk (Belgium) vs Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) Strong Play: Genk Total Corners: Over 3.5 @ 1.72 Bet365 Other: Total Corners: Over 9.5 @ 1.90 Bet365 :hope With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets" 11820.gif

Talk of fixed matches and/or corruption is not allowed in these threads :ok Please could you refrain from using that tone to justify a bet :)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December tonights games really do look like a minefield...esp win markets... arsenal - youngsters but a good mix of experience with vermaelen, arshavin, rosicky, chamak. Auxlain-chamberlain anytime scorer could be a good bet though. Can see him being the biggest threat to olympiacos. @4/1 or First to score for Arsenal @6/1 anyway: Bayer Leverkusen -1 goal @ 13/10 they will want to win to finish top and have no reason to sit back and defend. Barcelona -2 @ 2/1 - Youngsters will still do the usual damage of a full string team against BATE especially at home, -2 goals price looks a bit too high! Olympiacos to win @ 10/11 Arsenal dont have any reason to play, youngsters will be trying to show their strenghts to get into first team but Olympiacos do have a reason to win and they have home advantage. singles and treble @ 13.17 GL :cigar

why, are you a fuhrer or a tovarisch? The man has an opinion and maybe sees things that you have ignored ...
His opinion is a bit strange though and not really got anything to do with form, results etc, its just a random guess. Thats what it looks like and using some politics BS to back it up :S :cigar

...anyone watching leverkusen??? cause i cant find a stream....any thoughts?? THANKS for any feedback :ok
http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer.php?t=castamp&c=jgfyjdtrtdfgytyf5&lang=ru&eid=86974&lid=17945&ci=7&si=1 you can watch the game here+what i saw in the first half is Bayer have the ball and Genk are trying to score on counterattacks, but in first half bayer didnt create much scoring oportunities

PORTO - ZENITH I'm taking in advance UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (totosi). The reason is very logical & simple...Zenith have 2 results on 3 available. If they tie or win they pass otherwise their out.Considering that Zenith has an Italian coach, Spalletti, and that they should know how to tie a game, I think it's going to be extremely tight. Maybe Porto will pass in the last 10 minutes...Experience obviously counts, home advantage as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Porto were to win, but with minimum advantage...
This is for Babypunter that said there was no valu:lole in my pick

Both tempting. But - Chelsea v Valencia is a real crunch game with both sides in with a good chance of qualifying' date=' which I think will probably mean more cards than average. And the Apoel v Shakhtar game is a dead rubber, with nothing riding on the game, which suggests there might be fewer cards than normal.[/quote'] Like I have said in the past to you, Statistics is all that I base my bets upon irregardless of the circumstances surrounding the type of match it is in regards to whether it is a crunch game or a dead rubber. :ok Gotta love it when the bets sail in with such ease. :lol Hope some people made a profit from these picks like I did. :ok Gratz to all other winners in the forum tonight. :clap:clap

And what happens if there is an unexpected goal in first 20 minutes? And what if Zenith will go for win instead or risking those last 10 minutes? From that reasoning I can't see under 2.5 having any value.
WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF YOU HAD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH???

I'm the one that received the unjust insults...and for some reason my post has been removed. Anyways... OLYMPIAKOS: Megyeri, Torosidis, Mellberg, Papadopoulos, Marcano, Potouridis, Holebas, Orbaiz, Maniatis, Mirallas, Djebbour. ARSENAL: Fabianski, Djorou, Vermaelen, Squillaci, Santos, Coquelin, Frimpong, Benayoun, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chamakh, Arshavin. WITH THESE PROBABLE LINEUPS, I'M TAKING OLYMPIAKOS TO WIN @1.91 (BWIN)...
money money money:lol