Volleyball

Re: Volleyball SG SVS HotVolleys - VC Gewerbepark Mils VC Mils only have students in the teams. In 10 games they won 2 sets - in the 1st round against the HotVolleys. HotVolleys will play with a youth teams this season. But they are for sure stronger then Mils. My Pick SG SVS HotVolleys 1,80 BetClic, Tipico

Re: Volleyball

SG SVS HotVolleys - VC Gewerbepark Mils VC Mils only have students in the teams. In 10 games they won 2 sets - in the 1st round against the HotVolleys. HotVolleys will play with a youth teams this season. But they are for sure stronger then Mils. My Pick SG SVS HotVolleys 1,80 BetClic, Tipico
3:2 :clap

Re: Volleyball Champions League Women Tomis Constanta W - Azerail Baku W Constanta extremly good at home crowd, very much people have bought tickets for todays game, seems to be around 4000 persons in the arena. Azerail was strong at home last year in CEV Cup but really bad away. I expekt the same this year. They also depends way too much of Rahimova in the offense, who was in really poor shape in the OG qualifications for a couple of weeks ago. IMO great value on a strong Romainian side here, who I belive can beat almost everybody at home soil. I also heard from a source inside Azerail, that the very good blocker Heather Bown will not play today because of illnes, and its much due to that I will bet Constanta in this match. My Pick Constanta +1,5 set 2,00 @ Sportingbet 7/10 units Good Luck !

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Volleyball 17.12.2011 - 19:30 1st Bundesliga Women VfB Suhl - Rote Raben Vilsbiburg They played the same fixture on monday in the cup. Vilsbiburg won 3:0 @ Suhl. Vilsbiburg won all 8 games in the Championship. For me they are at least favorite in this game. My Pick: Rote Raben Vilsbiburg 1,85 Betsson, MyBet, Bet3000, Tipico 5/10

17.12.2011 - 19:30 1st Bundesliga Women VfB Suhl - Rote Raben Vilsbiburg They played the same fixture on monday in the cup. Vilsbiburg won 3:0 @ Suhl. Vilsbiburg won all 8 games in the Championship. For me they are at least favorite in this game. My Pick: Rote Raben Vilsbiburg 1,85 Betsson, MyBet, Bet3000, Tipico 5/10
1:3 :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Sport Volleyball
Event Generali Haching - Netzhoppers KW
Selection Generali Haching -2.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 3/10
Date 30/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.75
Reasoning Generali Haching - Netzhoppers KW, Bundesliga. Generali Haching is a big favorite in this match and there is no wonder. They has won all 11 matches in this season, lost only four points. They have a 10 point advantage over the second team in the table - VfB Friedrichshafen. What is worse for visitors, Generali Haching leads 10-0 in head-to-head series. The last match they played on October this year Generali Haching won easily on away. This match they will play at home so in my opinion they will win in three sets.

Re: Volleyball Marmi Lanza Verona v Lube Banca Marche Macerata Its a top team against one of lower teams in the league and Macerata with great squad 11-1 record should have no bigger problems today against lowly Verona today. Points offered at Unibet are really huge and usually mean we should see five sets which is highly unlikeable with tihis quality difference. under 185.5 points @ 1.60 unibet

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Volleyball Poland 18:00 Czestochowa - Olsztyn ----------------------------- 7 pts Czestochowa (-1.5) set hc.....1.86 @ bettson Olsztyn team today have some problems with injuries still mising Ananiev their best player and injries got to Yudin and Hain two important also, so I dont see Olsztyn repeting their win over Czestochowa from first part of the season and Czestochowa are looking for a revenge with a little easier job beacuse the are full squad!

Poland 18:00 Czestochowa - Olsztyn ----------------------------- 7 pts Czestochowa (-1.5) set hc.....1.86 @ bettson Olsztyn team today have some problems with injuries still mising Ananiev their best player and injries got to Yudin and Hain two important also, so I dont see Olsztyn repeting their win over Czestochowa from first part of the season and Czestochowa are looking for a revenge with a little easier job beacuse the are full squad!
3-1 :ok

Re: Volleyball Volleyball CL 20:00 Remat Zalau - Asse-Lennik ------------------------------------------------ 6pts Asse-Lennik @ 2.02 bettson Its a group where everythink is setteld and Zenid and german Friedrichshafen are going to the next round! This game will settel who will be third and Asse-Lennik are now on that spot with 1-4 score and they only win in the group was against today opsonet romaninas Remat Zalau by 3-2 at home! Remat Zalau sold som importatn players at the start of the season and now this team looks really bad all 5 losses in group and it dosnt look good for today, they won just 3 sets in 18 played till Asse-Lennik won 7 in 17 played! also Stiinta Bacau looks good to beat germans SG SVS Post, they lost the first game 0-3 but this team playes good at home so I see them haveing a go at this one...Stiinta Bacau 3:0 @ 4.00 gamebookers

Re: Volleyball France 20:00 Beauvais - Rennes ----------------------------------- Rennes @ 1.60 betway 10pts Big troubles today for Beauvais, they will miss 5 players for this game 1 is questonable, Killama, Lacaisse one of the important ones...And just today they have a big hard game against Rennes who leately is wining everything they meet! I think they have 13 wins in last 15 games played, so great from team meating bad from team and half injired team...in my option its a road win all the way!

Re: Volleyball France men 20:00

Narbonne - Beauvais

Narbonne (-1.5) set handicap 2.38 @ paddy power The main news abotu this game is Beauvais will play this game with just 8 players due toi injries they have, also coming of a hard mod week 5 setter game, I really cant see this team fresh for another good perfoamcne! Narbonne is standing bad on a table but at home this tam can suprise anybody!

France men 20:00

Narbonne - Beauvais

Narbonne (-1.5) set handicap 2.38 @ paddy power The main news abotu this game is Beauvais will play this game with just 8 players due toi injries they have, also coming of a hard mod week 5 setter game, I really cant see this team fresh for another good perfoamcne! Narbonne is standing bad on a table but at home this tam can suprise anybody!

3-0 :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Volleyball Champions League Women Dinamo Moscow - Villa Cortese Villa Cortese 3,57 @ Pinnacle I have a friend who works with Dinamo, he says he heard this match is fixed and Cortese have bought the win for 300 000 euro. I cant garantee for 100 % that this is right, but he belives in it. I will try 3,57 with maximum stake at least. Cortese won home 3-2 and should have around 40 % anyway IMO. They have a good team with setter Berg, monsterspiker Pavan and always skillful receiver Aury Cruz, and the beauty in the block, Guiggi. So no reason for not having high stake here.

• 3 weeks later...

@ 1,79 Volleyball Chellenge Cup Men - 17:00 Lokomotiv Kharkiv(-8,5points)-AZS Politechnika Warsaw 1 As for me, the best solution of this meeting is handicap spot just above. Handi after such declines courses at the host does not make sense to play because they are now within the limits of 1.35. As for the meeting to face the revelation of Russian Superleague, the Ukrainian team Lokomotiv Kharkiv and our University. The first meeting a week ago ended with the result 3-1 for the Polish team. I do not know how it happened, because there should be 3-0 the other way because the Ukrainians in both the first and the third set had been running probably seven in the decisive phase of the expanding set of terminals. The effect was like it was. It should be mentioned that a team from the Ukraine at the weekend made ​​something impossible as we look at the result before the season and advanced to the quarterfinals of the Russian League by beating a strong team 1.8 Fakiela. Warsaw won 3-2 with a team AZSu Czestochowa. The game was hard and long and will certainly cost some strength athletes. But do not bet on the fatigue of our team, but rather on the strength of their opponents. Kharkiv after promotion to the quarter-finals of the Russian league can no longer play there without any mental stress because we have done already dispensed more than would be expected from them. Now, winning the Challenge Cup is also possible, and I think today, from the beginning they focused on the field. After eliminating the chance for the final of Warsaw very large because neither the team nor the Tomis Constanta Israeli Maccabi Haifa rather not overthrow his power. Lokomotiv Kharkiv-AZS Politechnika Warszawa 113-114

Single @ 1,65 Volleyball Champions League Women - 20:00 Cannes-Vakifbank 1 Quarter-final second leg encounter. In the first match was definitely better athletes Turkish team, which won despite weak start the first batch, and then two more. Who knows how they would encounter if they went to the first set won the Cannes team, which despite the high driving failed to do so. Both teams do not need to specifically provide. certainly could be a final LM this year. What happened, however, and as you can see both teams play with each other already in this phase of the competition. The first meeting should be noted that the players played very well Vakifbanku block this feature won as many as 13 points with only 4 teams in France. Certainly, the block is on the side of Turkish women. The strength of Vakifbanku are mainly Malgorzata Glinka and Jelena Nikolic. To this should also mention Germans Furst, who in the first leg but not thrilled. in the ranks of Cannes, which was the best team we also have a substantial round of many famous names. Attacker is Centoni. At the party are playing Lipicer and Ana Spasojevic. Is responsible for playing Antonijevic, who understands perfectly with their middle. Colleague Milena Rasic representation and Victoria RAVV. And that means in my team is the strongest party in France. Do not forget to Cardullo at libero. In conclusion, I believe that the second game so weak can not happen today mistrzyniom France coach Fang win the ward meeting and the matter of promotion will be decided in a golden set. Cannes-Vakifbank 3-2

Single @ 1,63 Volleyball France Men - 18:30 Poitiers(-1,5s)-Rennes 1

The meeting, which should announce very interesting. 2 in Table 5 take Poitiers Rennes. Everything, therefore, indicate that the duel should be interesting. I personally doubt that this was, and put on a peaceful victory of Poitiers for three points. Currently, the team does not look anything Rennes best. Even the coach Grebennikov asked about the result of this meeting set to 3-1 for the hosts. That's because guys are awfully tired. in the last five weeks, they played as many as 17 meetings. Last on Wednesday, where after winning the second leg of Czestochowa AZSem succumbed to them with a gold set and dropped out of the tournament. Additionally Grebennikov can not continue to use the services of Vadeleuxa. Although this is certainly the center is quite large loss. In addition, Ragondet will not play. The team Poitiers and mobilize huge. After the last raid in Paris, they lost the lead in the table and now have to win and it was 3 points to crew Tours do not run away even more. The team returns from injury 24-year-old middle Borislav Petkovic. Not only will play Kieffer. The mobilization of the big team Poitiers, and I think they will win the game for 3 points. First you need to erase the stain of last week. In the second to chase Tours, Rennes and third, is not in full service. Single @ 1,45 Volleyball Italy Men - 17:30 San Giustino-Modena 2 Another solution in this meeting can not see. In the end, this team has surprised he can win almost every. The composition looks very solid, but there is not any chemistry between the players. mental sphere also leaves much to be desired. After the last very important match defeat at home today, must come the victory. 4th place, which was given a minimum of Modena before the season begins to flee. Loss of points in today's meeting, therefore, can cost you dearly. Fortunately, the fans protested at the last meeting and show and pointed out the players with. After ekscesie I think that today it is mobilizing much larger than it was in past meetings and Modena from this trip will bring the three points.

Single @ 1,85 Volleyball Russia Men - 15:00 Lokomotiv Novosibirsk-Ural Ufa Over 179,5 points Today, about 15 to reach the last duel in the first quarter-final meeting in the Russian volleyball Superleague. This is probably the most aligned pair. Although the favorites definitely put the team above, who appeared this year in the Champions League it will not be easy for them to cross. The team from Ufa is also very strong. In their ranks there are even players like Alexei Kazakov, Alexander Korneev, Afinogenova, or even from the Cuban famous parquet Italian Serie A1 Alain Doom. It is worth noting that for playing responsible Lloy Ball, so one of the better players at that position in the world. However, his vis a vis is also a very good fighter. Alexandr Butko is certainly one of the better players Voronkova team coach. The team is very balanced. Aside from the play there Butko known Polish parquet Lukas Divis, Biryukov and Millar. Fawoetytem certainly are guests. But playing them at such low rates is not viable. It is worth noting that this season the two teams have met twice already. They were meeting each other trusts wyrównane.U Loko defeated 3-2 away to subject them to 1-3. Over was covered in both meetings. I think that today will be the same. Lokomotiv Novosibirsk -Ural Ufa 208 points

Single @ 1,9 Volleyball France Men - 20:00 Rennes-Lyon(+2,5s) 2 As we look at the table all point to a quick 3-0 for the hosts, who are losing every game in a good position in the league. That's all am, however, its cause, which is here of great fatigue, which is applied to the players Rennes. They recently played a series of meetings in a relatively short period of time. Now, when you dropped out of the Challenge Cup after losing the first set in a gold AZSem Czestochowa all indicate that they will be able to focus only on the league. However, perhaps not even this week on Saturday waiting for them even more important by far than that of today's match. Eis because they meet in French Cup semi-finals of Tours. Of course, they think there will a victory in this match, and thus so also must be set to the Sunday final. France cup chance is even greater that the second pair of semi-final will meet Beauvais and Ajaccio, and so the team turned in the potential of the two aforementioned. According to me, Lyon, who this year is definitely a red lantern league minimum is set in a position to ponder, and I believe that this will be.

Re: Volleyball @ 1.5 Italy Volleyball Women - 20:00 Villa Cortese-Modena 1 The game in which participants will meet Champions League Final Four with a team of Modena, who this season was to be the revelation of the Italian Serie A1 Women. But the team played well below expectations. Although recent results are encouraging but must take into account that Pavia, Parma, and could not belong to the great teams. Today they will have to deal with the team much more demanding. Villa Cortese is underpinned by a promotion to the Final Four. This is a huge success club. Additionally, in the last round, they defeated the always formidable team Novara and is in rivals. The victory is all the more valuable because they were playing without their three leaders. On the dance floor did not see for a moment played with Berg and middle Guiggi. Lucia Bosetti Host not found, even in a match squad. Everything therefore seems to indicate that the whole team is in excellent condition both physically and mentally. in the current situation I do not see opportunities for the team score.

• 3 weeks later...