maximize.gif Heracles Almelo v FC Twente (18:45 GMT) 4.2 3.6 1.93 103.40 %
maximize.gif NEC v Roda JC (18:45 GMT) 1.64 4.1 6 102.03 %
maximize.gif Ajax v NAC Breda (19:45 GMT) 1.2 8.2 21 100.29 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif ADO Den Haag v FC Utrecht (11:30 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.3 105.17 %
maximize.gif Vitesse v Feyenoord (11:30 GMT) 2.15 3.5 3.5 103.65 %
maximize.gif FC Groningen v VVV-Venlo (13:30 GMT) 1.16 8 17 104.10 %
maximize.gif S.B.V Excelsior v AZ Alkmaar (15:30 GMT) 11 5.02 1.37 102.00 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 19-20 November Heerenveen vs RKC Waalwijk. Heerenveen is hosting RKC at home. They are on a pretty good run lately scoring 20 goals in their last 5 games while conceding only 5. They are solid at the back and have quality players upfront. RKC on the other hand collected only 1 point in their last 5 games in the league. Conceding a lot while scoring only twice. H2H also showes that RKC has a really hard time away at Heerenveen losing the last 5 clashes. I really fancy Heerenveen in this one beating the handicap. With support of the home crowd I see them beating the -1.5 line which is around 2.00 and that's good value for me. Heracles Almelo vs FC Twente. Heracles is pretty solid this season especially at home but they are losing against the top teams. AZ and AJAX already won on their home ground and Feyenoord took a point. This time Twente is visiting Heracles. Twente grown to a high level in the Eredivisie and are very hard to beat. Last game they smashed De Graafschap at home and the confidence is high in the squad scoring at will with Janko, L. de Jong and chadli who is back from a long injury. I think Twente will have too much for Heracles and also Looms and Overtoom are doubts for Heracles and that would be 2 huge blows. In the last 8 meetings Twente won 7 times and only drew once! 1.80 for the away win suits enough for me imo and I'm happy to take it. Expecting something like 0-2, 1-2 scoreline. Goodluck guys.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 19-20 November ADO vs Utrecht ADO lost most of its quality from last season with the departure of the coach van den Brom and of striker Bulykin. Therefor they are on 15th spot, 4 above De Graafschap. They have just 1 win among 4 defeats in last 5 games! Utrecht thrashed Ajax 6-4 in last round. But There isn't much quality on Ajax defensive these days. Expect a tight game here as Utrecht wasn't a good away side and I see one point gained by Den Haag. draw @ 3.50 with >bet365 Vitesse vs Feyenoord Home side is the opposite of ADO, John van den Brom, came here and made from a team that fought against relegation a team that is sitting on 6th spot. He is a master of the art! Feyenoord has 3 consecutive dfeeats and will come here to take something from the game. I rate them a s a good team, but will have problems in this match. I do think although being able to get a draw.draw @ 3.50 with >bet365