Malta 13th Nov

Marsaxlokk vs Valetta.....over 3AH @ 1.7....bet366...stakes 2/10.I was going to go for an away win here as Marsaxlokk are in all sorts of trouble financially and Valetta are expected to win this comfortably but the price of 1/3 for an away win doesn't hold much value. The home team don't have a coach and are complaining of not being physically ready for matches.They were considering not playing for this one but will assess the situation after this match. I don't have team news but if Obiefule(10 goals) plays, he scored a hat rick last week, then the home side are more than capable of adding to their 20 goal(scored and conceded)tally in 4 home games so far.Valleta are 14 goals(scored 12 conceded 2) so far away and should score in this one. I'll give it a whirl.....

Re: Malta 13th Nov

Marsaxlokk vs Valetta.....over 3AH @ 1.7....bet366...stakes 2/10.I was going to go for an away win here as Marsaxlokk are in all sorts of trouble financially and Valetta are expected to win this comfortably but the price of 1/3 for an away win doesn't hold much value. The home team don't have a coach and are complaining of not being physically ready for matches.They were considering not playing for this one but will assess the situation after this match. I don't have team news but if Obiefule(10 goals) plays, he scored a hat rick last week, then the home side are more than capable of adding to their 20 goal(scored and conceded)tally in 4 home games so far.Valleta are 14 goals(scored 12 conceded 2) so far away and should score in this one. I'll give it a whirl.....
Out of complete curiousity mate, where do you get your team news got Maltese league matches?