** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GUKPT Blackpool

heniek31

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GUKPT Blackpool omfg nooooooooooooo :( Been out all day "celebrating/commiserating" (delete as applicable) my 40th with family but was dying to get back to log on to to support our man Hen (I don't have a fancy phone and rely solely on laptop you see). Just read carefully through each post in strict order catching up on the days play with excitement building only for our champ to be robbed at the last after playing an absolute blinder all tournament. Now feel absolutely sick and gutted for you Hen :cry Hen, please please don't let it get you down, you are still an absolute fekking legend in my (our) eyes and I'm sure you will get another chance soon. Very very well played sir :ok

Guy did nothing wrong. Correct call. I needed half hour to get it out of my system. Been playing for too long an bubbled bigger things. The only disappointment was, I couldn't deliver to guys that backed me up. I'm sorry. Thank you again for fantastic support all of you guys. Sent from my HTC Wildfire using PL Forum

Re: GUKPT Blackpool Real unlucky Hen, gutted for you pal!! KK seems to be a bummer for us PLers. On a side note thanks to PL and Morls for their organisation of the Wednesday league which gave us guys the opportunity to play. Onwards and upwards and hopefully a cash for a PLer next time. Also great to meet up with the lads, proper sound gang!!!

Re: GUKPT Blackpool

Arkadiusz Sinkiewicz moves in for just over 30k UTG and called in two spots by Rick Trigg and Dan Corbett. They check it down to the river JACK. Arkadiusz Sinkiewicz holding AJ takes it down. A very happy chappie!
This is total bolloks. Not me. That means trebling up to around 100k anyway. I was on 20-50k all the way and my all in was for 44k.

This is total bolloks. Not me. That means trebling up to around 100k anyway. I was on 20-50k all the way and my all in was for 44k.
Lifted the quote from the "Live Blog" - but your chip stack didn't seem to represent 100k - makes more sense of Jackson's call :\

Re: GUKPT Blackpool You got it wrong mate. That hand was posted on the blog few hours before my exit and never occurred. I was not all in once with AJ, take along with 2 callers. Jackson's call. Blinds 2/4 and 300, so 8.7k in the pot. UTG raise to 9k, Ben re raise to 19k. I push for 44k. 25k to call to win 80k. Easiest call ever :ok.

You got it wrong mate. That hand was posted on the blog few hours before my exit and never occurred. I was not all in once with AJ' date=' take along with 2 callers.[/quote'] Hen - they have subsequently deleted that blog, and your exit hand details, from the Live Blog, but it was a direct quote - honest :ok

Re: GUKPT Blackpool Hiya everyone, just got indoors from the weekend in Blackpool :) Hen mate, absolutely gutted for you, your weekends play did not deserve that :eek Very very well played Hen and head up mate because your time is going to come for sure, i feel sure its not far away either. Thanks to the punters team and to blue square for giving us all the opportunity to play in this, was a great experience. Was great to meet up with all the punters lads at Blackpool, Dave, ste mcg, Hen and of course Si Superfoo. Top lads :ok On a big plus side, i am sure if this promotion carrys on, there will be a few punters players cashing in this event very soon. Hen has showed us all the way :clap:clap:clap