WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November

Uruguay> Chile = 1 (1.67) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 Preview: Uruguay: injured Diego Forlan, Walter Gargano, Alvaro Fernandez, Jorge Fucile, Abel Hernandez; Suspended: Maxi Pereira. Chile: absent (for disciplinary reasons): Jorge Valdivia, Jean Beausejour, Carlos Carmona, Gonzalo Jara, Arturo Vidal. The Uraguay is a good team and is sure of himself, especially when playing at the Centenary Stadium. For the qualifiers for the World Uraguay has never lost at home against Chile and obtained w8-l0-d2. The 'coach of Chile Claudio Borghi for this game has put aside a lot of players because they have engaged in conduct that does not conform to their quality. Tuesday night the players mentioned above are returned to the withdrawal of the team after a drunken prank. In the end even if the home team there are some important absences game victory in Uruguay for a few reasons: either because Chile is lower as a class, technique and tradition, and because he punched one of the best defenses, and because the atmosphere the visiting team was upset by a shameful episode that will surely damage at the level of concentration in the team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November

Friday 11 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tajikistan v Japan (09:00 GMT) 17 6.5 1.21 103.91 %
maximize.gif Comoros v Mozambique (12:00 GMT) 7.6 4.6 1.41 105.82 %
maximize.gif Djibouti v Namibia (12:00 GMT) 21 7.9 1.12 106.71 %
maximize.gif Eritrea v Rwanda (12:30 GMT) 4 3.3 1.94 106.85 %
maximize.gif United Arab Emirates v South Korea (12:45 GMT) 5.5 3.85 1.65 104.76 %
maximize.gif Uzbekistan v Korea DPR (13:00 GMT) 1.7 3.5 5.5 105.58 %
maximize.gif Oman v Australia (14:00 GMT) 7 3.8 1.55 105.12 %
maximize.gif Iraq v China (14:15 GMT) 2.4 3.3 3.45 100.96 %
maximize.gif Kuwait v Lebanon (14:30 GMT) 1.25 5.55 12 106.35 %
maximize.gif Chad v Tanzania (15:00 GMT) 2.6 3.25 2.65 106.97 %
maximize.gif Equatorial Guinea v Madagascar (15:00 GMT) 1.53 3.6 6 109.66 %
maximize.gif São Tomé and Príncipe v Congo (15:00 GMT) 1.04 1.26 1.02 273.56 %
maximize.gif Seychelles v Kenya (15:00 GMT) 3.1 3.2 2.2 108.96 %
maximize.gif Bahrain v Iran (15:30 GMT) 4.6 3.25 1.93 104.32 %
maximize.gif Guinea-Bissau v Togo (16:00 GMT) 2.26 3.25 3.15 106.76 %
maximize.gif Jordan v Singapore (16:00 GMT) 1.16 7.25 18 105.56 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Indonesia (16:00 GMT) 1.18 7.1 17 104.58 %
maximize.gif Saudi Arabia v Thailand (16:30 GMT) 1.49 3.95 8 104.93 %
maximize.gif Swaziland v Congo DR (17:00 GMT) 4.15 3.4 1.87 106.98 %
maximize.gif Lesotho v Burundi (18:00 GMT) 2.62 3.25 2.62 107.11 %
maximize.gif Argentina v Bolivia (20:00 GMT) 1.13 10 40 101.00 %
maximize.gif Dominican Republic v Cayman Islands (20:00 GMT) 1.16 6.8 17 106.30 %
maximize.gif United States Virgin Islands v Curaçao (20:30 GMT) 10.5 5 1.33 104.52 %
maximize.gif Belize v Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (21:30 GMT) 1.8 3.55 4.85 104.34 %
maximize.gif Suriname v El Salvador (22:00 GMT) 5.65 3.9 1.59 106.23 %
maximize.gif Uruguay v Chile (22:00 GMT) 1.73 3.9 6.4 99.07 %
maximize.gif Saint Lucia v Puerto Rico (23:00 GMT) 5.4 3.7 1.65 106.15 %
Saturday 12 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antigua and Barbuda v Haiti (00:00 GMT) 1.95 3.45 3.75 106.93 %
maximize.gif Bermuda v Barbados (00:00 GMT) 1.44 4.25 7.6 105.92 %
maximize.gif Colombia v Venezuela (00:00 GMT) 1.57 4 8.5 100.40 %
maximize.gif Paraguay v Ecuador (00:00 GMT) 1.7 3.8 6 101.81 %
maximize.gif Guyana v Trinidad and Tobago (01:00 GMT) 2.38 3.3 2.88 107.04 %
maximize.gif Saint Kitts and Nevis v Canada (01:00 GMT) 8.25 4.75 1.35 107.25 %
maximize.gif Nicaragua v Dominica (02:00 GMT) 1.4 4.33 7.4 108.02 %
maximize.gif Guatemala v Grenada (03:00 GMT) 1.22 5.5 13 107.69 %
maximize.gif Somalia v Ethiopia (12:45 GMT) 15 6.5 1.14 109.55 %

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November El Salvador @ 1.57 Massive quality difference between Suriname and El Salvador. Suriname has an impressive footballing history considering that many famous Dutch players (Davids, Gullit, Hasselbaink etc) were either born there or have Surinamese ancentry. However they made the decision not to include Dutch based players in their squad. Their level is equivalent to an average Carribean side. Recent form is far from spectacular with a home defeat to Dominican Republic, a win and a draw in two friendlies with Curacao, and narrow wins over Cayman Islands. El Salvador meanwhile are on a fantastic run, and did well in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, qualifying for the knockout stage. Most of their players are domestically based as well but the league is of a much better standard than Suriname. Their record against opponents of this calibre is very impressive; they very rarely fail to win. They only need a point to win the group but I think they should push on for all three points anyway. It's not a dead cert but I would have priced them at around 1.2-1.25 for this game so 1.57 looks excellent value. There's a lot of good accumulator fodder in this round of games, with some big quality differences. One I'm including is Curacao away at the US Virgin Islands.

Uruguay> Chile = 1 (1.67) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 Preview: Uruguay: injured Diego Forlan, Walter Gargano, Alvaro Fernandez, Jorge Fucile, Abel Hernandez; Suspended: Maxi Pereira. Chile: absent (for disciplinary reasons): Jorge Valdivia, Jean Beausejour, Carlos Carmona, Gonzalo Jara, Arturo Vidal. The Uraguay is a good team and is sure of himself, especially when playing at the Centenary Stadium. For the qualifiers for the World Uraguay has never lost at home against Chile and obtained w8-l0-d2. The 'coach of Chile Claudio Borghi for this game has put aside a lot of players because they have engaged in conduct that does not conform to their quality. Tuesday night the players mentioned above are returned to the withdrawal of the team after a drunken prank. In the end even if the home team there are some important absences game victory in Uruguay for a few reasons: either because Chile is lower as a class, technique and tradition, and because he punched one of the best defenses, and because the atmosphere the visiting team was upset by a shameful episode that will surely damage at the level of concentration in the team. :hope:hope:hope
Thanks for this useful information Totti. I think in the light of what has happened to Chile, it may be worth taking Uraguay minus a goal on the AH. I may also look at the prices on Suarez scoring two or more goals, this guy is a world class striker.. Forlan will be missed, but Uraguay are a team that really pulls for each other, as they proved in South Africa. The indiscipline in the Chile camp will not be lost on the Uraguayian coach. GL

El Salvador @ 1.57 Massive quality difference between Suriname and El Salvador. Suriname has an impressive footballing history considering that many famous Dutch players (Davids, Gullit, Hasselbaink etc) were either born there or have Surinamese ancentry. However they made the decision not to include Dutch based players in their squad. Their level is equivalent to an average Carribean side. Recent form is far from spectacular with a home defeat to Dominican Republic, a win and a draw in two friendlies with Curacao, and narrow wins over Cayman Islands. El Salvador meanwhile are on a fantastic run, and did well in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, qualifying for the knockout stage. Most of their players are domestically based as well but the league is of a much better standard than Suriname. Their record against opponents of this calibre is very impressive; they very rarely fail to win. They only need a point to win the group but I think they should push on for all three points anyway. It's not a dead cert but I would have priced them at around 1.2-1.25 for this game so 1.57 looks excellent value. There's a lot of good accumulator fodder in this round of games, with some big quality differences. One I'm including is Curacao away at the US Virgin Islands.
Hey pg_yid I've been following you for some time now, great work ;). Maybe you have some insights in bets available in my local bookie(s): United States Virgin Islands - Curaçao HT/FT - Curaçao/Curaçao @1.80 United States Virgin Islands - Curaçao (-1EH) @1.65 Suriname - Salvador HT/FT - Salvador/Salvador @2.40 Suriname - Salvador (-1EH) @2.30

Hey pg_yid I've been following you for some time now, great work ;). Maybe you have some insights in bets available in my local bookie(s): United States Virgin Islands - Curaçao HT/FT - Curaçao/Curaçao @1.80 United States Virgin Islands - Curaçao (-1EH) @1.65 Suriname - Salvador HT/FT - Salvador/Salvador @2.40 Suriname - Salvador (-1EH) @2.30
Thanks for the compliment, I think all the bets you've got down look good value. The Curacao bets in particular look excellent, unfortunately no major bookies are doing handicaps yet but the Curacao/Curacao bet you mention is available for the same price with Ladbrokes. The US Virgin Islands are a very small team as their results suggest, they also have issues with the players from different islands not being able to train together often enough and they have problems bringing back their US based players for games. They are also a very young side, though to be fair to them they've done well to get this far. I would say their game is equivalent to San Marino vs Northern Ireland or something like that, neither team is very good by international standards but there is still a massive difference in quality. Curacao have a number of players from the Dutch leagues so they are not short on experience and although they can't qualify they will be looking to boost their FIFA ranking in order to help them with future tournaments. I would be very surprised if they don't win easily.

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November UAE vs South Korea Game that will be played for WC 2014 - Qualifying stage in Asia! Away side can be easily compared with Netherlands in Europe. Fast players, fast game play, great players. UAE is a modest team and normally should lose this game clearly. They have although a good performance against South Korea a sthey managed to beat them in 2006, 1-0. Korea goes in this game decided to win, they need the 3 points as their group contains Kuwait and Lebannon. Expect a comfortable away win! away -1 AH @ 1.86 with PinnacleSports

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November Oman vs Australia Oman is undefeated at home so far in last 8 games, but the opponents were modest. Australia has 5 wins in last 5 games with wins over Saudi Arabia and Wales. Expect another win for Australia and a bigger one. They can do it, are an in form team and are targeting to win this group. away -1 AH @ 1.83 with bet365

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November France vs USA My confidence is huge regarding France. They are a well organized team with in form players that can win against any team now. Blanc made a solid national team and the players love playing together. USA are a good team also, but I think will not feel comfortable against France. This is the toughest test since Wolrd Cup and I think they will try to defend al the time. Home side players will try to impress Blanc for getting them to final tournament and I think this is a much important friendly for France than it is for USA. home -1 AH @ 2.07 with betsson

El Salvador @ 1.57 Massive quality difference between Suriname and El Salvador. Suriname has an impressive footballing history considering that many famous Dutch players (Davids, Gullit, Hasselbaink etc) were either born there or have Surinamese ancentry. However they made the decision not to include Dutch based players in their squad. Their level is equivalent to an average Carribean side. Recent form is far from spectacular with a home defeat to Dominican Republic, a win and a draw in two friendlies with Curacao, and narrow wins over Cayman Islands. El Salvador meanwhile are on a fantastic run, and did well in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, qualifying for the knockout stage. Most of their players are domestically based as well but the league is of a much better standard than Suriname. Their record against opponents of this calibre is very impressive; they very rarely fail to win. They only need a point to win the group but I think they should push on for all three points anyway. It's not a dead cert but I would have priced them at around 1.2-1.25 for this game so 1.57 looks excellent value.
Good analysis pg :). Looking at the two teams' records, Surinam win quite a lot of games, but they are against the minnows of the region, and they lose against the better sides like El Salvador and Costa Rica. El Salvador for their part have beaten Venezuela and drawn with Panama and Costa Rica and Honduras recently - all decent sides. I agree that El Salvador's odds for this game should be a bit lower - say around 1.3 - so 1.57 looks good value. 1.57 implies El Salvador have a 64% chance of beating Surinam, and from their records I would say it's more like 75% - 80% http://www.soccerway.com/teams/el-salvador/el-salvador/

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November sorry 4 my country, they won't make true the next round.there is no morale in the team . even the local news paper has a small artikel about this game.the stadium wil have a small crowd of people, because there r disappointed. ht/ft , over 3/5goals

sorry 4 my country' date=' they won't make true the next round.there is no morale in the team . even the local news paper has a small artikel about this game.the stadium wil have a small crowd of people, because there r disappointed. ht/ft , over 3/5goals[/quote'] What is your country mate? Would be good to hear some insight from someone from the area in which these games are being played. :ok

Good analysis pg :). Looking at the two teams' records, Surinam win quite a lot of games, but they are against the minnows of the region, and they lose against the better sides like El Salvador and Costa Rica. El Salvador for their part have beaten Venezuela and drawn with Panama and Costa Rica and Honduras recently - all decent sides. I agree that El Salvador's odds for this game should be a bit lower - say around 1.3 - so 1.57 looks good value. 1.57 implies El Salvador have a 64% chance of beating Surinam, and from their records I would say it's more like 75% - 80% http://www.soccerway.com/teams/el-salvador/el-salvador/
Always good to read your analysis MP. :cheers

sorry 4 my country' date=' they won't make true the next round.there is no morale in the team . even the local news paper has a small artikel about this game.the stadium wil have a small crowd of people, because there r disappointed. ht/ft , over 3/5goals[/quote'] what is your country my friend?

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying 11-12 November Argentina look woefully short at home to Bolivia at around 1.1. Sure they should win, but 1.1 is very short. This is the same Bolivia that held them 1-1 in the Copa America during the summer. Bolivia ain't great, but they rarely get smashed. Infact in 30 games going back to the start of 2008, they have only been beaten by more than 2 goals on 3 occasions. Two of them were in friendlies away to Mexico, and they have not lost by that margin for 16 games now. In their 18 competitive games in this period, the only team to beat them by more than 2 goals was Chile in a 4-0 home win. However that game was at 1-0 when Bolivia were reduced to 10 men in the 71st min. Bolivia do carry some goal threat, and have notched in their 2 qualifiers to date, including twice in a 4-2 away defeat to Uruguay. Argentina did net 4 in their last home game against Chile, but their visitors would of been more likely to open up and chase the game than Bolivia. The stats tell me that Bolivia will keep this tight, and so getting nearly evens on them to lose by less than 3 looks value 2pts Bolivia +2.5AH @1.975 - Bet365 :hope

Argentina look woefully short at home to Bolivia at around 1.1. Sure they should win, but 1.1 is very short. This is the same Bolivia that held them 1-1 in the Copa America during the summer. Bolivia ain't great, but they rarely get smashed. Infact in 30 games going back to the start of 2008, they have only been beaten by more than 2 goals on 3 occasions. Two of them were in friendlies away to Mexico, and they have not lost by that margin for 16 games now. In their 18 competitive games in this period, the only team to beat them by more than 2 goals was Chile in a 4-0 home win. However that game was at 1-0 when Bolivia were reduced to 10 men in the 71st min. Bolivia do carry some goal threat, and have notched in their 2 qualifiers to date, including twice in a 4-2 away defeat to Uruguay. Argentina did net 4 in their last home game against Chile, but their visitors would of been more likely to open up and chase the game than Bolivia. The stats tell me that Bolivia will keep this tight, and so getting nearly evens on them to lose by less than 3 looks value 2pts Bolivia +2.5AH @1.975 - Bet365 :hope
1-1 :clap

Thanks for this useful information Totti. I think in the light of what has happened to Chile' date=' it may be worth taking Uraguay minus a goal on the AH. I may also look at the prices on Suarez scoring two or more goals, this guy is a world class striker.. Forlan will be missed, but Uraguay are a team that really pulls for each other, as they proved in South Africa. The indiscipline in the Chile camp will not be lost on the Uraguayian coach. GL[/quote'] Cheers Totti, would have missed this only for your post. Chile battered, Suarez the man!!

Cheers Totti' date=' would have missed this only for your post. Chile battered, Suarez the man!![/quote'] Totti doesn't speak, Jack, he just makes picks. He's sort of like a wise man from the Himalayas, only instead of proverbs, we get football picks.

Ca$HHHHHHHH :clap

Thanks for this useful information Totti. I think in the light of what has happened to Chile' date=' it may be worth taking Uraguay minus a goal on the AH. I may also look at the prices on Suarez scoring two or more goals, this guy is a world class striker.. Forlan will be missed, but Uraguay are a team that really pulls for each other, as they proved in South Africa. The indiscipline in the Chile camp will not be lost on the Uraguayian coach. GL[/quote'] :clap

Argentina look woefully short at home to Bolivia at around 1.1. Sure they should win, but 1.1 is very short. This is the same Bolivia that held them 1-1 in the Copa America during the summer. Bolivia ain't great, but they rarely get smashed. Infact in 30 games going back to the start of 2008, they have only been beaten by more than 2 goals on 3 occasions. Two of them were in friendlies away to Mexico, and they have not lost by that margin for 16 games now. In their 18 competitive games in this period, the only team to beat them by more than 2 goals was Chile in a 4-0 home win. However that game was at 1-0 when Bolivia were reduced to 10 men in the 71st min. Bolivia do carry some goal threat, and have notched in their 2 qualifiers to date, including twice in a 4-2 away defeat to Uruguay. Argentina did net 4 in their last home game against Chile, but their visitors would of been more likely to open up and chase the game than Bolivia. The stats tell me that Bolivia will keep this tight, and so getting nearly evens on them to lose by less than 3 looks value 2pts Bolivia +2.5AH @1.975 - Bet365 :hope
FT 1-1 :cigar

El Salvador @ 1.57 Massive quality difference between Suriname and El Salvador. Suriname has an impressive footballing history considering that many famous Dutch players (Davids, Gullit, Hasselbaink etc) were either born there or have Surinamese ancentry. However they made the decision not to include Dutch based players in their squad. Their level is equivalent to an average Carribean side. Recent form is far from spectacular with a home defeat to Dominican Republic, a win and a draw in two friendlies with Curacao, and narrow wins over Cayman Islands. El Salvador meanwhile are on a fantastic run, and did well in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, qualifying for the knockout stage. Most of their players are domestically based as well but the league is of a much better standard than Suriname. Their record against opponents of this calibre is very impressive; they very rarely fail to win. They only need a point to win the group but I think they should push on for all three points anyway. It's not a dead cert but I would have priced them at around 1.2-1.25 for this game so 1.57 looks excellent value. There's a lot of good accumulator fodder in this round of games, with some big quality differences. One I'm including is Curacao away at the US Virgin Islands.
Result: Surinam 1 El Salvador 3 :clap