Snooker: Welsh Open

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: Welsh Open Paul Is it worth selling Mark King's top break @ around 79.0? I'm pretty sure he was nowhere near that in his last match, and though his results have improved I've never really seen him make a decent break. Do you know what his top breaks have been so far this tournament?

Re: Snooker: Welsh Open My good run of form came to a shuddering halt with the Hendry v Doherty game last night. I'm thinking of going "All In" on Hendry against King. I can't see that King has a chance. Match supremacy 13 to buy. Volcano 185 to buy. Big break supremacy 35 to buy. I won't go near the O'Sullivan Hawkins match. I will buy the 50 ups tomorrow if it's Hendry v O'sullivan depending on the quote.

Re: Snooker: Welsh Open Found out that his breaks against John Parrot were 65, 53, 45, 40 and 48. Against Matthew Stevens he made 66, 98 and 96. Against Steve James his top break was 50. Given that Stephen Hendry is playing pretty well King might not get too many chances, so I think I'll be making a small sell @ 79.0 of King's highest break. ------------------------------------ Ronnie O'Sullivan has hit 2 centuries in each of his matches so far, so a buy of his highest break @ 102.3 looks good.

Re: Snooker: Welsh Open Sorry dave, was out and about today. You can always check previous breaks by looking at the scoreboard on www.wheelsinmotion.net and clicking All Scores. :ok Glad Hawkins didn't win, because I would have been :puke but nice to see I am right about him, this kid is gonna do some serious damage in the future. :ok

Re: Snooker: Welsh Open 10pts Hendry Win @ 2.38 >Betfair Ronnie will be far happier to be going in level at 4-4 after the first session. Hendry has outscored Ronnie in a big way so far in this final, and this tourny has seen him look very sharp indeed, scoring very well. So good has been his performance, I am very tempted to back him for the World Championships in April/May, but I will wait until closer the time. Ronnie has had 59 and 62 breaks in the final, whereas Hendry has had 97, 67, 140, 57 and 69. Amazingly you can get 2.38 on Hendry to win the final session this evening, a superb price based on the above.