Plays & Babes

I got the idea from the thread on the other betting forum, basically, every day I will try to give out a play and a babe. Hopefully the Babes bring me good luck. If it's a winner, babe stays with us for the next play, different picture of course. If it's a loser, we get another babe to bring us good luck :cheers Let's kick off, today's play is Wales Premier League Port Talbot Town v Carmarthen Town AFC 1 @1.55 And today's babe is DawnJaro.jpg :hope

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Plays & Babes

If it's a winner' date=' babe stays with us for the next play, different picture of course. If it's a loser, we get another babe to bring us good luck[/quote'] And what if match is void? :unsure I see your first pick is missing stake, so would you, please, take a minute to read http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/glory-hunters-forum-rules-35635/; you'll need stakes in order to keep your profit / loss balance. :welcome to forum, enjoy it, and good luck with your glory hunt! :ok

And what if match is void? :unsure I see your first pick is missing stake, so would you, please, take a minute to read http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/glory-hunters-forum-rules-35635/; you'll need stakes in order to keep your profit / loss balance. :welcome to forum, enjoy it, and good luck with your glory hunt! :ok
My bad. I was about to write it but I forgot. £10 per bet. Be sure I read the rules before I posted the thread. And what does it mean "if match is void"? Sorry I'm not native english speaker so I'm not familiar with every single term :)

My bad. I was about to write it but I forgot. £10 per bet. Be sure I read the rules before I posted the thread. And what does it mean "if match is void"? Sorry I'm not native english speaker so I'm not familiar with every single term :)
:ok Part with "void" was a joke; if match is cancelled (so you neither win nor lose, you just get your stake back), then it is void. So basically you have three possible outcomes of bet: win, lose or void; you provided us with destiny of babies if bet wins or loses, but what will happen to the poor girl if bet is void, will she be sacked or not? ;) Don't worry about English, it's good, and there are many people who are not native speakers, too, including me, I have been learning new words along the way, too! :ok

:ok Part with "void" was a joke; if match is cancelled (so you neither win nor lose, you just get your stake back), then it is void. So basically you have three possible outcomes of bet: win, lose or void; you provided us with destiny of babies if bet wins or loses, but what will happen to the poor girl if bet is void, will she be sacked or not? ;)
Oh I see :) If a match is void, the girl shall not be sacked lol. She stays with us, with the same picture :clap
Don't worry about English' date=' it's good, and there are many people who are not native speakers, too, including me, I have been learning new words along the way, too! :ok[/quote'] Ok, thanks for encouragement :cheers

Nice one... we are seeing her in less clothing each time. I hope that trend continues :ok
Thanks! It will lol. It isn't a general rule, but yeah, tomorrow's play will be accompanied with picture of her wearing, well... nothing. :cigar Not that is going to be obscene. It won't. I promise, gentlemen from moderation team ;)