** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Handball

Re: Handball

19:00 Savehof - Alingsas (+4.5) 1.70 @ Ladbrokes SWEDEN Elitserien Savehof lately playing very bad handball, three last games just 1 points at home 10sec before the end of the game Skovde tied it! Last time Savehof beat their todays oponets Alingsas at home by 5 points difference was 23/07/2005. Also Alingsas team is in good form they won 4 of last 5 matches played. Its good form vs bad here! Still bookies hold Savehof a big favorite do to their good home record, and maybe they will win but surtey not by 5 IMO!
21-26 :ok

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MT Melsungen - TuS N-Lübbecke Melsungen wait for 2 points since 9!! games! They have heavy injury problems. TuS N-Lübbecke won 5 from the last 6 games. My Pick: TuS N-Lübbecke 1,96 Pinnacle, Panbet 5/10
http://liveticker.toyota-handball-bundesliga.de/spiel_001512000000000000000000000000000001143.html After 1:0 Lübbecke lead all the time. But 24:24 in the end! :(

Re: Handball Bundesliga 17:30 Bergischer - Rhein-Neckar Löwen -------------------------------------- over 60 - 1.63 @ bet365 This to me looks like an easy over 60 game, boath team play fast handball but yes Lowen does it better and has the better quality. Rhein-Neckar Löwen scored over 30 points in last 4 out of 5 raod games (31,33,35,34) since they are favorite here to win I expect them to be at 33. Also their last 5 games touched and crossed total of 60. Bergischer a lower quality team but they still are continuing to play fast, in their last 10 games this team touched or crossed total of 60 - 9 times, 90% of overs its a good stat for me to place this bet!

Re: Handball Bundesliga 19:00 Flensburg-H. - HBW Balingen-Weilstetten ---------------------------------------------- over 54.5 @ 1.53 bet365 addition line I see Flensburg-H. scoring over 32 points here and with that in mind I see his bet over this additional line safety! Flensburg-H. scored over 32 goals in last 6 maetings with Balingen when playing at home, Flensburg has in last 10 games 10 overs this line, they crossed this line in 7 of 8 matches at home this season! Balingen maybe are a slow paced team but look here for a home team Flensburg to control the play and rush the game, max stake!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Handball Denmark women 20:00 Randers - Aalborg under 53.5 - 1.63 bet365 7pts In eleven rounds played till now home team Randers just three times went over this today line at home in 5 games went just once, that one over was against really fast team. Usualy on Randers games the total average is a 50 points per game. Aalborg are little bit tricky they have 5 overs this line in 11 games but I see this game as the first game that ended 28-20 for Randers, and I see Randers controling this game and I see an under.

Denmark women 20:00 Randers - Aalborg under 53.5 - 1.63 bet365 7pts In eleven rounds played till now home team Randers just three times went over this today line at home in 5 games went just once, that one over was against really fast team. Usualy on Randers games the total average is a 50 points per game. Aalborg are little bit tricky they have 5 overs this line in 11 games but I see this game as the first game that ended 28-20 for Randers, and I see Randers controling this game and I see an under.
26-16 :ok

Re: Handball Sweden women 19h CET / Kroppskultur Dam - Hoor / over 45.5 / 1.61 bet365 / This teams few motnhs ago where very slow pace teams and they made a lot of unders when I copmere this line to their past totals, but last three games boath teams speed up a little bit and we can see here one more game as it was the first one beetwen this teams that ended 21-27. Hoor 5 times over today line in last 6 games, Kroppskultur 5 times over today line in last 6 games...so over please!

Re: Handball 1 bundesliga women 16:00 Frankfurt/Oder W - Leverkusen W - over 53.5 @ bwin 1.85 I think we will have our self a little bit of fast handball with this tow high ranked german teams, boath of this teams played over on this line 70% of time till now in the leuage and its a good persentage to go with, boath team in last 6 rounds played over 80% of overs on this line and it just gives more hopes for this bet, last h2h game had total of 63!

Re: Handball Croatia - Iceland Croatia are meeting Iceland in the 1st round of the group stages. Both teams are coming into this tournament with some recent sucess at big championships. Crotia has been in the fight for medals at every championship in the last 10 years, while Iceland has manged a silver in the 2008. Olympic games & a bronze at the last european championship in 2010. Croatia has made it through a transitional period succesfully and just a few of the "old" guys are still here, butthe "new" are a pretty good team. They have had a good preparation for this tournament with 3 easy wins on the Croatia cup tournament, beating Iran, Slovakia and Sweden. All the lines are were working well, the attack was efficient, the transition was good, the defense too and Alilovic was in great form in goal. There were some minor injury problems but all should be fit for tomorow. On the other hand, Icland has some problems with their roster. Gudjonsson & Stefansson are out and that is a big blow, as these two are probably their best players. In the European championship the quality is wide and anyone can beat anyone on their day, but I don't see a surprise tomorrow and Croatia gets the win considering the big holes left i the Iceland offense. Pick: Croatia -2.5 @ 2.10 Unibet

Re: Handball Handball EC 20:15 Croatia - Iceland ------------------------ (Player goals) Cupic (CRO) under 6.5 @ 1.55 unibet 9pts Well I was a late a little bit with this bet and odds gone down, Cupic is the first choise @ 7m penalties but you have to have in mind that Iceland dosnt give much 7m shots their average is around 2 per game, also includ into that Iceland is playing 6-0 defence and that wins as Cupic wont have much chance for a goal! So its all on Penaltes for Cupic and I dont see him scoring 7 of them and I dont see Iceland allowing more then 3 7m today...

Re: Handball France - Spain I'm pressed on time, so I'll be short. This looks like a tight game on paper. France with a full squad, Accambray and Gigou returned to team. They have had their problems in preparation games but they are too experienced for me to give any weight to that fact. Spain have had their problems since winning the WC and haven't managed to come close that result since. France traditionally plays great defense and I exepet more of the same from them. France to do what they do best here and that is win games. Pick: France -1.5 @ 1.88 Pinnacle

Handball EC 20:15 Croatia - Iceland ------------------------ (Player goals) Cupic (CRO) under 6.5 @ 1.55 unibet 9pts Well I was a late a little bit with this bet and odds gone down, Cupic is the first choise @ 7m penalties but you have to have in mind that Iceland dosnt give much 7m shots their average is around 2 per game, also includ into that Iceland is playing 6-0 defence and that wins as Cupic wont have much chance for a goal! So its all on Penaltes for Cupic and I dont see him scoring 7 of them and I dont see Iceland allowing more then 3 7m today...
5 :ok

Re: Handball EC 18:10 Slovenia - Croatia ---------------------------------- Slovenia +4,5 @ 1,61 bet365 8pts Croatia for a while now on some big champiochipt didnt distroy their opoenet it was all the time a one two goal at the end, They took out Iceland by 2 but they where egal the whole game...Slovenia after a crash with Norway are looking for some points here and they sureley are not gicing up here! Slovina with +4,5 goals lead is a great bet and Ia'm taking it with big stake!

Re: Handball EC 20:10 Iceland - Norway -------------------------------------- over 56 @ 1.63 bet365 7pts I dont belive that this nice odd is putted on this line 56...this has run and gun handball writen all over it, Iceland scored 29 goals to one of the best defences in the world Croatia's, Norways goalkeeper was haveing 20 balls defended in last game I dont see that happening one more time. Of last 6 games just last one ended strange 29-22 for Iceland but that is the one they say "one time and never again", surley this one touches 60!

Re: Handball Croatia - Slovenia I got to watch both games played in the first round. Croatia should have won far more easily but they struggled the whole game vs Iceland and I put most of the blame for that on coach Goluza who is making smoe dobtfull decisions on the court. That's why I'm going for the total here and not the spread. Slovenia lost to Norway but it could've gone their way. They played well exept first 10 minutes and cach Denic gamble on bringing 7 new faces to this championship could be their biggest advantage & disadvantage at the same time. The goalies combined for 40 saves in that match and I just don't see that happening again today. 55.5 looks high at first glance, but the new Croatia that plays a fast centre and a motivated Slovenia in a must win situation, over shows some value here. Pick: O 55.5 @ 2.18 Pinnacle

EC 18:10 Slovenia - Croatia ---------------------------------- Slovenia +4,5 @ 1,61 bet365 8pts Croatia for a while now on some big champiochipt didnt distroy their opoenet it was all the time a one two goal at the end, They took out Iceland by 2 but they where egal the whole game...Slovenia after a crash with Norway are looking for some points here and they sureley are not gicing up here! Slovina with +4,5 goals lead is a great bet and Ia'm taking it with big stake!
+2 croatia :ok

Re: Handball EC 18:00 Serbia - Slovakia (player goals) ---------------------------------------------- Vujin, M (Serbia) under 6.5 @ 1.75 unibet 8pts Well things are like this slovakia has two losses and Serbia has 2 wins, Serbia will go to the next round with 4 points they cant lose that! Surley their best player Vujim wont play the whole game and 6,5 line is just to big if you ask me, he scored 6 and 5 till now! Expect tomroow this line @ 5,5. Its simple as that!

EC 20:10 Iceland - Norway -------------------------------------- over 56 @ 1.63 bet365 7pts I dont belive that this nice odd is putted on this line 56...this has run and gun handball writen all over it, Iceland scored 29 goals to one of the best defences in the world Croatia's, Norways goalkeeper was haveing 20 balls defended in last game I dont see that happening one more time. Of last 6 games just last one ended strange 29-22 for Iceland but that is the one they say "one time and never again", surley this one touches 60!
+60 :ok

Re: Handball Poland - Denmark This is a match for the 2nd spot in the group and the winner will carry over 2 points to the next stage, meaning the loser here has no chances to reach the semi final. Poland isn't here with their best squad and it's showing. Only 18 goals scored vs Serbia was very bad and the big win vs Slovakia in the next game didn't change my view of them, as Slovakia is probably the poorest team in the whole competition. Their goalies have made only 20 saves in the two games so far and that's just not enough putting big pressure on the offense to play well. Denmark lost to Serbia too in a close one, but that match could've gone either way and the hosts had a bit more luck when they needed it most. Landin is not the greatest keeper around but looks in better form than the Polish guys and I xpect Hnsen(who was playing very bad in the first two, shooting just 8/22) to step it up today. He's one of the best players around and there is no way he continues to play bad. I can see Danmark beating Poland however I look at this game and if Hansen does improve his game it's going to be an easy win. Pick: Denmark -3.5 @ 2.42 bet365

EC 18:00 Serbia - Slovakia (player goals) ---------------------------------------------- Vujin, M (Serbia) under 6.5 @ 1.75 unibet 8pts Well things are like this slovakia has two losses and Serbia has 2 wins, Serbia will go to the next round with 4 points they cant lose that! Surley their best player Vujim wont play the whole game and 6,5 line is just to big if you ask me, he scored 6 and 5 till now! Expect tomroow this line @ 5,5. Its simple as that!
0 :ok

Re: Handball to continue great EC for me till now.... EC 18:10 Iceland - Slovenia ---------------------------------- over 58.5 @ 1.74 188bet This game will be something like iceland and norway, runniang and scoring, iceland are weak this on this championchipt at goallies position they allow much, Slovenia scored a good croatia defence much and many times in a game they made croatia play fast...Its just a meatings of two fast styles that will give us over here!

Re: Handball EC 18:15 Spain - Russia ---------------------------------------------- Canellas (ESP) under 5.5 @ 1.62 unibet 5pts Its to much for canellas, Spain team are mixing him and Romero on 7m shots and last time Canellashas missed so I think we will see Romero today many times on 7m shots, also Russia is playing many times 5-1 defence what wont give much spaces for Canellas and also his playing time is just average at 21min per game, so for 6 gaals to score he will need 7m shots and I see Romero taking them, so easy win win situation!

Re: Handball Poland - sweden It will be hard for either of these teams to reach the semis, but Poland still have a better shout at this. Poland played a bad match vs Serbia in the opening round, but creshed Slovakia and managed to beat Denmark, thanks to their keeper. No Szmal and Lijewski in the squad but the rest are here and showing they can still play. They have rotated their squad well and all the players managed to get some rest with even the most used ones getting in just over 2h of play. Both keepers showed good form, so Szmal not beeing here isn't missed that much. Sweden have some problems. Only 1 point carried over from the first round and they were lucky to get that as they could've easily lost the game vs Macedonia. Their main players Lundstrom, Andersson ans Ekberg were heavily used in the first 3 games with just a few minutes of rest and I think t will come back to haunt them. Polish "old guys" have the momentum now and I can see them win vs a struggling Sweden. Pck: Poland -2 @ 2.58 bet365

to continue great EC for me till now.... EC 18:10 Iceland - Slovenia ---------------------------------- over 58.5 @ 1.74 188bet This game will be something like iceland and norway, runniang and scoring, iceland are weak this on this championchipt at goallies position they allow much, Slovenia scored a good croatia defence much and many times in a game they made croatia play fast...Its just a meatings of two fast styles that will give us over here!
+60 :ok

EC 18:15 Spain - Russia ---------------------------------------------- Canellas (ESP) under 5.5 @ 1.62 unibet 5pts Its to much for canellas, Spain team are mixing him and Romero on 7m shots and last time Canellashas missed so I think we will see Romero today many times on 7m shots, also Russia is playing many times 5-1 defence what wont give much spaces for Canellas and also his playing time is just average at 21min per game, so for 6 gaals to score he will need 7m shots and I see Romero taking them, so easy win win situation!
:ok

Re: Handball kicking as* in euro handball...lets continue! EC 17:15 Denmark - FYR Macedonia ------------------------------------ How many goals will the player score in the match? Lindberg under 4.5 @ 1.60 unibet 8pts Well I expect Lindberg to play just one half here, Svan Hansen is back and I expect him to play the second one, also Lindberg isnt doing 7m anymore so that is more safety for this bet! So calculated all no chance Lindberg can reach 5 in 30min as Macedonia is playing 6-0 defence there will be not much space for wings!

Re: Handball finnaly missed yesterday... 20:10 Croatia - Spain ----------------------------------------------------- Garcia under 4.5 @ 1.72 ladbrokes 7pts I dont see Garcia scoring much beacuse he wont play the whole game, Ugalde is playing his position and he is getting more minutes...I 3 games played till now Garcia didnt even score 4 goals, this is crazy from Ladbrokes this line, its a must use if you have the account there!

Re: Handball Hungary - Iceland Start of the second round for thesee guys and Hungary are meeting Iceland. Hungary played above all expectations in the first round, collecting 2 draws and a win vs France and going through with 3 poins which is vay more than anyone saw them doing here. Now they are in a big fight for the semi finals and are playing Iceland who shouldn't have even be here. Icealnd are playing very fast and attractive handball, but their missings are showing. They are here just because Slovenia threw away a couple of balls late in the games with them to get the result they needed to carry over 2 points instead of zero. They should have lost to Norway too and by much more than 2 to Croatia. Hungary will slow down the tempo as much as they need to on attack and finnaly play a defence that doesn't suit the Iceland fast players. Pick: U 57.5 expect

Re: Handball Spain - Croatia By the stuff shown so far these could meet again in the fight for the medals later. Spain surprised me wirh some decent games. They are playing nice handball, defense is playing good and Hombrados is in good form in goal. They drew with Hugary in a game where this was an away match due to the crowd and beat France even though they played like *ussies in the 2nd half. They are well rested as their coach roatated all the squad to save hem as much as possible for the 2nd round. Croatia is the only team not to drop a point in the 1st round but there is something lacking imo. Alilovic has been greatin goal and that has been their main advantage so far. The defense has had troubles with faster playing teams but the attack has been comensating for tha with an extremly high scoring %. Cach has tried to rotate as much as possible here too. Croatia may win the whole thing in the end but Alilovic will have a bad game, sooner or later and Spain bench players showed more than Cratian ones. I actually have Spain as a slight favourite here and some nice value on them. Pick: spain -1.5 @ 2.65 bet365