** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Handball

Turkey vs Macedonia Pick: Turkey Handball, Qualifications for 2012 Women's European Championship Turkey and Macedonia started the qualifications different way. While Macedonia won 34:25 against Lithuania in the first round, Turkey lost from France with the same result. The results are expected as France is absolute favorite in the group, while Lithuania is absolute outsider. So, the matches between Turkey and Macedonia are crucial. I think Turkey is closer to the victory here. They have the home advantage, it is expected a hot atmosphere in Suleyman Evcilmen Spor ve Sergi Salonu in Antalya. The fans will give big support to their players and this is an important advantage. Specially because Macedonian players are inexperienced. And that my second reason. Macedonian coach Gino Strezovski is without the best players. Julija Partenko is injured, Dragica Kresoja didn't come with some stupid explanation (bad airplane connections), both Lambevska and Oholonaga don't want to play for the national team etc. On contrary, the situation in Turkish national team is good. Leaded by former Kometal player Jeliz Ozel, they are solid team. It is true they lost with 9 goals from France, but it is also true they played very good. Still, the quality were on French side and they was better in the finish of the match. But here is the different situation, Macedonia is not that strong, Turkey have the home advantage and I believe they will win.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: Handball Hi, my first post here. I hope I can provide you with useful Handball and Volleyball Picks. Germany Handball Bundesliga - 23.11.2011 - 20:15 Bergischer HC - Füchse Berlin Bergischer HC is a good home team. Good results against Lübbecke, Magdeburg and HSV. Could be a tight game today. My Pick: Bergischer HC +4,5 @ Interwetten Bet365, Panbet, Betway have +4 and all others +3,5

Re: Handball

Hi, my first post here. I hope I can provide you with useful Handball and Volleyball Picks. Germany Handball Bundesliga - 23.11.2011 - 20:15 Bergischer HC - Füchse Berlin Bergischer HC is a good home team. Good results against Lübbecke, Magdeburg and HSV. Could be a tight game today. My Pick: Bergischer HC +4,5 @ Interwetten Bet365, Panbet, Betway have +4 and all others +3,5
29:32 :clap

Re: Handball SV Post Schwerin - ASV Hamm-Westfalen 2nd Bundesliga today 16:00 Riediger and Vanek are not 100% fit for Post Schwerin. Hamm have a good run. Won 3 in a row. Chen Pomeranzu play now again for Hamm. He already played in the bundesliga for Hamm. He scored 13 goals in the last 2 games. Hamm is worth a try. Schwerin unfortunately very strong at home. My Pick ASV Hamm-Westfalen 2,45 Bet3000 2,35 Unibet 2,30 Tipico 2,20 Ladbrokes, Betathome, MyBet

SV Post Schwerin - ASV Hamm-Westfalen 2nd Bundesliga today 16:00 Riediger and Vanek are not 100% fit for Post Schwerin. Hamm have a good run. Won 3 in a row. Chen Pomeranzu play now again for Hamm. He already played in the bundesliga for Hamm. He scored 13 goals in the last 2 games. Hamm is worth a try. Schwerin unfortunately very strong at home. My Pick ASV Hamm-Westfalen 2,45 Bet3000 2,35 Unibet 2,30 Tipico 2,20 Ladbrokes, Betathome, MyBet
30:28 :cry

Re: Handball VfL Gummersbach - Bergischer HC Germany, 1st Bundesliga Derby! Bergischer with a good performence against Füchse Berlin. Gummersbach lost heavy against Flensburg. Gummersbach will fight against the relegation until end of the season. Bergischer HC have good players - they are the best promoted team. My Pick Bergischer HC +3,5 @ Ladbrokes, Boylesports

VfL Gummersbach - Bergischer HC Germany, 1st Bundesliga Derby! Bergischer with a good performence against Füchse Berlin. Gummersbach lost heavy against Flensburg. Gummersbach will fight against the relegation until end of the season. Bergischer HC have good players - they are the best promoted team. My Pick Bergischer HC +3,5 @ Ladbrokes, Boylesports
29:31 :clap

TSG Friesenheim - SC DHfK Leipzig Friesenheim will miss Ognjen Backovic, Kevin Klier, Andrej Kogut, Benjamin Matschke and Mindaugas Veta. Only 1 win in the last 6 games. Leipzig won 5 from the last 6. My Pick SC DHfK Leipzig 2,75 Ladbrokes 5/10
http://liveticker.toyota-handball-bundesliga.de/spiel_001512000000000000000000000000000002131.html 23:23 :spank

Re: Handball Bergischer HC - TBV Lemgo Bergischer HC is the strongest team from the newly promoted teams. They are very good at home. Won against Hannover and Magdeburg. Tight games against Füchse Berlin, Lübbecke and HSV. Lemgo won only 2 of 6 away games. They won against week Gummersbach and Hüttenberg. In Balingen and Wetzlar they lost. For me Bergischer HC is nearly the same level as Balingen and Wetzlar. HC +2,5 and 3,10 on three way are worth a try. My Pick Bergischer HC 3,10 Betclic, Betway

Bergischer HC - TBV Lemgo Bergischer HC is the strongest team from the newly promoted teams. They are very good at home. Won against Hannover and Magdeburg. Tight games against Füchse Berlin, Lübbecke and HSV. Lemgo won only 2 of 6 away games. They won against week Gummersbach and Hüttenberg. In Balingen and Wetzlar they lost. For me Bergischer HC is nearly the same level as Balingen and Wetzlar. HC +2,5 and 3,10 on three way are worth a try. My Pick Bergischer HC 3,10 Betclic, Betway
32:33

Re: Handball Denmark -9.5 , 3.10 nordicbet , 10units I'll be honest with you about this bet. I know little if anything about both of these two teams. But I know results don't lie so I'll base my bet on that. Denmark won all five games in group stage. They won by 26 against Uruguay , by 18 against Argentina , by 4 against Croatia , by 21 against Ivory Coast , by 1 against Sweden. Japan lost by 19 against France , by 8 against Brazil , drew against Romania , won by 1 against Tunisia , won by 8 against Cuba. Now , Japan is not stronger than Croatia ( I know this because I watched Croatia a couple of times ). Brazil did win by just 8 against Japan but Denmark plays much better defense than Brazil and that is what decides the spread , defense and not offense. So I'm confident Denmark can win by 15 today even if they rest some players near the end of the game. Croatia -4.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units I did not watch any team of those left in competition except Croatia. I watched two of their games and they are a good team. Not the best but a very solid team. They will play a weak Romania team. Croatia won by 16 against Ivory Coast , won by 30 against Uruguay , lost by 4 against a top quality Denmark team , wo by 1 against Sweden , won by 5 against Argentina in their last group game where that game ment nothing to them so it was just a routine win. Romania won by 2 against Tunisia , won by 6 against Cuba , drew against Japan , lost by 5 against Brazil , lost by 19 against France. Croatia plays much better defense and they should not have any problems with a weak Romania side that won by just 6 against the weakest team of Cuba.

Re: Handball Denmark -3.5 , 2.72 bet365 , 10units Denmark won all five games in group stage. They won by 26 against Uruguay , by 18 against Argentina , by 4 against Croatia , by 21 against Ivory Coast , by 1 against Sweden. Angola played all their matches within 5 goals margin. They lost close against stronger teams , but they also won close against much weaker teams. So I don't know what to think of Angola. But I did watch the game Denmark played against Japan in the previous round. That game was interesting because you could see the difference in quality between the two teams is in favour of Denmark but they just didn't want to win that game. They started well and then just went off until overtime. I think Denmark have enough quality to win this game by 2 goals but since the odds for -2.5 are around 2.10 and for -3.5 around 3.00 I will risk it and bet Denmark to win by 4 goals in a close game.

Re: Handball Hi! Norway - Postenligaen 18:00 Drammen - Sandefjord / over 61.5 / 1.78 / Bwin / Drammen in last 3 home games scores an average of 38 points per game, their oponents today Sandefjord on road in last 3 games allowes 36 points per game. drammen is in sixt place with this win moves to third, they are also a big favorites here bookies put them -9,5 hc favotire! Sandefjord has 1 win in 11 games this season, on road their record is 0-0-5. Expect Drammen here to score 40 goals as they usualy play fast transition handball or run and gun...Last three games of this teams ended 64,65 and total of 66! stake 7/10

Hi! Norway - Postenligaen 18:00 Drammen - Sandefjord / over 61.5 / 1.78 / Bwin / Drammen in last 3 home games scores an average of 38 points per game, their oponents today Sandefjord on road in last 3 games allowes 36 points per game. drammen is in sixt place with this win moves to third, they are also a big favorites here bookies put them -9,5 hc favotire! Sandefjord has 1 win in 11 games this season, on road their record is 0-0-5. Expect Drammen here to score 40 goals as they usualy play fast transition handball or run and gun...Last three games of this teams ended 64,65 and total of 66! stake 7/10
37-34 :ok

Re: Handball 19:00 Savehof - Alingsas (+4.5) 1.70 @ Ladbrokes SWEDEN Elitserien Savehof lately playing very bad handball, three last games just 1 points at home 10sec before the end of the game Skovde tied it! Last time Savehof beat their todays oponets Alingsas at home by 5 points difference was 23/07/2005. Also Alingsas team is in good form they won 4 of last 5 matches played. Its good form vs bad here! Still bookies hold Savehof a big favorite do to their good home record, and maybe they will win but surtey not by 5 IMO!