** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spain - La Liga - 22-23 October

Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Espanyol (17:00 BST) 2.6 3.35 3 101.65 %
maximize.gif Real Sporting de Gijon v Granada CF (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.45 4.2 100.41 %
maximize.gif Málaga v Real Madrid (19:00 BST) 8.4 5.4 1.44 99.65 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v Sevilla (21:00 BST) 1.18 9 22 100.27 %
Sunday 23 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Betis v Rayo Vallecano (11:00 BST) 1.8 3.75 5.2 101.45 %
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v Getafe (15:00 BST) 2.37 3.35 3.35 101.81 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Real Mallorca (17:00 BST) 1.5 4.6 8.2 100.60 %
maximize.gif Osasuna v Real Zaragoza (17:00 BST) 2.05 3.4 4.33 101.27 %
maximize.gif Valencia v Athletic Bilbao (19:00 BST) 1.74 4 5.4 100.99 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v Levante UD (21:00 BST) 2 3.6 4.5 100.00 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 22-23 October

Event Malaga - Real Madrid
Selection Real Madrid -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.19
Reasoning Málaga of Al-Thani will test his plan to be a big club against a first class rival like Real Madrid who is in form. After the defeat well deserved in Valencia with Levante (3-0), the team of Manuel Pellegrini has the hard task of facing a Champions League team. Pellegrini, can't count with Willy Caballero, Duda and Baptista. Real Madrid is a scoring team and Mourinho will be full motivated by facing the former coach of Real Madrid, against who he had some polemic relations in the recent past. Real Madrid won't count with Ricardo Carvalho, Coentrao, Albiol, Lass and Sahin. Mourinho has a proud game here and he won't be happy with a "normal" win.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 22-23 October Malaga v Real Madrid Real Madrid -1 @ 2.10 (William Hill) Great price for this. Real Madrid pretty much have a full strength squad available with Benzema and Higuian in superb forming netting quite a few goals recently. Malaga are without Baptista and their goalkeeper who was red carded against Levante. Real Madrid beat Malaga 7-0 last time around earlier this year. I know that Malaga have upgraded their squad significantly with the likes of Van Nistelrooy however I still expect a convincing result from Madrid. It's games like these that will decide who starts to pull ahead in La Liga (if anyone) and Mourinho will have learnt his lesson from the loss to Levante a few weeks back and not take chances with a poorer starting 11. I expect the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil and either Higuian/Benzema to start. Pretty confident on this one, going in with 10/10 stake. :hope

Malaga v Real Madrid Real Madrid -1 @ 2.10 (William Hill) Great price for this. Real Madrid pretty much have a full strength squad available with Benzema and Higuian in superb forming netting quite a few goals recently. Malaga are without Baptista and their goalkeeper who was red carded against Levante. Real Madrid beat Malaga 7-0 last time around earlier this year. I know that Malaga have upgraded their squad significantly with the likes of Van Nistelrooy however I still expect a convincing result from Madrid. It's games like these that will decide who starts to pull ahead in La Liga (if anyone) and Mourinho will have learnt his lesson from the loss to Levante a few weeks back and not take chances with a poorer starting 11. I expect the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil and either Higuian/Benzema to start. Pretty confident on this one, going in with 10/10 stake. :hope
Hi mate. This odd is European Handicap, isn't it? Good Luck

Re: Spain - La Liga - 22-23 October Just to let you all know that Ref Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez is back tonight & is in charge of the Barcelona vs Seville match. After is 8 yellow cards & 2 red cards :eek dished out with him in charge of Ireland vs Armenia. So taking that all into consideration,I see Seville really struggling tonight I go for Total Cards - Away Team Over 3 cards @ 1.62 William Hill Good luck all :hope

Just to let you all know that Ref Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez is back tonight & is in charge of the Barcelona vs Seville match. After is 8 yellow cards & 2 red cards :eek dished out with him in charge of Ireland vs Armenia. So taking that all into consideration,I see Seville really struggling tonight I go for Total Cards - Away Team Over 3 cards @ 1.62 William Hill Good luck all :hope
thanks for the tip.

Just to let you all know that Ref Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez is back tonight & is in charge of the Barcelona vs Seville match. After is 8 yellow cards & 2 red cards :eek dished out with him in charge of Ireland vs Armenia. So taking that all into consideration,I see Seville really struggling tonight I go for Total Cards - Away Team Over 3 cards @ 1.62 William Hill Good luck all :hope
This was one was totally smashed! 4 yellows, 2 reds for Sevilla! Well done.

Malaga v Real Madrid Real Madrid -1 @ 2.10 (William Hill) Great price for this. Real Madrid pretty much have a full strength squad available with Benzema and Higuian in superb forming netting quite a few goals recently. Malaga are without Baptista and their goalkeeper who was red carded against Levante. Real Madrid beat Malaga 7-0 last time around earlier this year. I know that Malaga have upgraded their squad significantly with the likes of Van Nistelrooy however I still expect a convincing result from Madrid. It's games like these that will decide who starts to pull ahead in La Liga (if anyone) and Mourinho will have learnt his lesson from the loss to Levante a few weeks back and not take chances with a poorer starting 11. I expect the likes of Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil and either Higuian/Benzema to start. Pretty confident on this one, going in with 10/10 stake. :hope
excellent....well done mate :clap

Re: Spain - La Liga - 22-23 October Sport Football (Spain) Event Villareal - Levante Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 23/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.58 Reasoning I think it is obvious for anyone that Levante are a strong team. They whowed that they're no pushovers by winning against Real Madrid. Away from home they have a 2w 2d and 0 defeats record. Villareal is also undefeated at home so far having drawn 2-2 with Sevilla and Zaragoza and winning against Mallorca 2-0. I think there are all the foundations for a draw here. Villareal had a match in UCL and although you can't say it was extremely tiring they're still not as fit as Levante who rested in the midweek. Their results at home are far from impressive and the fact that they only have 7 points until now shows that we deal with a Villareal in a poor form who shouldn't be given favourite for this game. I'm a bit concerned about them losing in front of Levante, but considering that they scored 2 goals in each of their 3 home games so far, I think they can get a draw here. Levante are in great form with 5 consecutive victories and I can't see them losing in front of poor Villareal after winning 3-0 at home against Malaga, but away from home they only have 2 victories and 2 draw ended games so I think I'll rather go for the draw. Hope I made the right choice.

Sport Football (Spain) Event Villareal - Levante Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 23/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.58 Reasoning I think it is obvious for anyone that Levante are a strong team. They whowed that they're no pushovers by winning against Real Madrid. Away from home they have a 2w 2d and 0 defeats record. Villareal is also undefeated at home so far having drawn 2-2 with Sevilla and Zaragoza and winning against Mallorca 2-0. I think there are all the foundations for a draw here. Villareal had a match in UCL and although you can't say it was extremely tiring they're still not as fit as Levante who rested in the midweek. Their results at home are far from impressive and the fact that they only have 7 points until now shows that we deal with a Villareal in a poor form who shouldn't be given favourite for this game. I'm a bit concerned about them losing in front of Levante, but considering that they scored 2 goals in each of their 3 home games so far, I think they can get a draw here. Levante are in great form with 5 consecutive victories and I can't see them losing in front of poor Villareal after winning 3-0 at home against Malaga, but away from home they only have 2 victories and 2 draw ended games so I think I'll rather go for the draw. Hope I made the right choice.
Oh boy, Levante are beating the crap out of them :spank and I went for the draw. My concerns of Villareal losing seem to have been well founded. :wall