** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

'50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started**

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL

• Stake Requested: $145 - 100 shares of $1.45
  • Event/Tournament: Super 50 at DTD, Online tourneys
  • Offer: Stakeback plus 55% profit
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 22nd-29th Oct online, a Saturday in Nov live

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Hi folks, just seeing if there's any interest in backing me in my "50/50 Live/Online" staking proposal. I've won a Super50 seat at DTD to be used at some point soon, and would like to cover my petrol money if I can by selling some 'action'. I'm not too keen on trying to sell just a one-off tournament, with the variance that comes with it, though - so thought I would team it up with $50 worth of online tournaments, and see if there was any interest in the package, as it were. The Super50 at DTD is a £50+£8 ($90) freezeout tournament with 10k chips and 30 min blinds. I will be playing this on one of the Saturdays in November - just waiting for confirmation. To go alongside, I would play the following $50+$5 worth of online tournaments: $22 BoylePoker $1k added deepstack freezeout - Friday 28th Oct $11 Pokerstar Sunday Storm - Sunday 30th Oct $11 Paddy Power Bounty Hunter - Wednesday 2nd Nov $11 Paddy Power $1k added Fantastic Friday - Friday 4th Nov To avoid play-through requirements on Stars/888 I would prefer transfers by either bank / Neteller, for which details can be provided by PM, if possible. If you're reading this, thankyou for making it this far. Any questions / interest either reply here or PM me, and I shall reply. Regards, Pete ---------- Heniek - 10% - received Burnley Joe - 10% - received ooblio - 20% - received Fonzie14 - 10% - received Woodie - 20% - received rejmak - 10% - received gemic - 10% received A Fishy mate - 10% received ---------- Tournaments played 28/10 - $22 Boylepoker $1k added - 54th/109 - $0 30/10 - $11 Pokerstars Sunday Storm - 9172nd/31179 - $0 02/11 - $11 Paddy Power Bounty Hunter - 9th/? - $0 04/11 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 44th/278 - $0 02/12 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 32nd/335 - $32.10 16/12 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 80th/283 - $0 23/12 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 27th/243 - $33.22 02/01 - $10Stan James $8k frenzy - 113th/152 - $0 06/01 - $22 Boylepoker $1k added - 14th/146 - $62.72 06/01 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 154th/306 - $0 20/01 - $11 Paddy Power $2k added - 69th/270 - $11 returned $142 spent, $142.04 to be returned :loon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **50% sold** Marcin, Joe - my Stars name is nortzledg :ok cheers both Ooblio, Woodie, if it's easier for you to send on Stars then it's fine. Anybody else, who may have (or may not :lol) been interested if they could transfer on Stars... that is fine. There's 40% left... don't miss out ;) Cheers all

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **50% sold**

Marcin, Joe - my Stars name is nortzledg :ok cheers both Ooblio, Woodie, if it's easier for you to send on Stars then it's fine. Anybody else, who may have (or may not :lol) been interested if they could transfer on Stars... that is fine. There's 40% left... don't miss out ;) Cheers all
I was thinking same, but done bt, will take more if stars or 888?

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** A less than stellar 2nd hour sees me down to 4140, and sitting 48th of 58 The main damage was being unable to shake off a flush chaser who missed his flush but rivered an Ace to beat me. I check called his 600 (into approx 2100 pot) river bet as I had showdown value and didn't want to bet and be raised off the hand, but reckoned the missed flush draw was in his range. A positive point is that there's a real LAG donk from my first table has just been moved to my new table, 2 to my left with a big stack - perfect for me wanting action and a double or 2. Only thing is he is sat out - maybe he doesn't trust himself and wants to hit the money before playing again lol

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** RIP 54th Lost the crucial flip 77 v AJ, had me down to 3 x BBs. Recovered to 4 x BBs when splitting a board flush. Decided it wouldn't be worth folding what I got next BB (94o lol) - all in v AJ for a whopping 8xBB pot, flop came 9 high :) .... river Ace :( On to Sunday, and binking the big money :cheers

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** RIP 9172nd of 31179. Was a battle for the whole of the 2 hours and a bit without a half decent hand. Had worked up to around 11k from 5k, before dropping back to 5k again, and slightly recovering. Exit hand blinds 300/600 and ante of 60, I open raise to 1800 with QQ, called by 2 others. Flop comes T high and 2 spades, I shove my last 5.2k into the 6.3k pot hoping somebody has AT or 2 spades, but even the pot is nice enough to tide me over. Called by TT who goes on to make quads :puke Onwards n upwards...