Npower Football League Two Oct 8

Djordje

Saturday 8 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Northampton Town v Crawley Town (12:45 BST) 3.65 3.6 2.2 100.63 %
maximize.gif Aldershot Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) 1.91 3.6 4.8 100.97 %
maximize.gif Bradford City v Torquay United (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.5 3 101.90 %
maximize.gif Cheltenham Town v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 BST) 2.37 3.5 3.2 101.93 %
maximize.gif Crewe Alexandra v Southend United (15:00 BST) 3.05 3.5 2.52 101.04 %
maximize.gif Gillingham v Port Vale (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.7 3.3 100.81 %
maximize.gif Morecambe v AFC Wimbledon (15:00 BST) 2.05 3.75 4 100.45 %
maximize.gif Oxford United v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) 1.91 3.7 4.8 100.22 %
maximize.gif Plymouth Argyle v Accrington Stanley (15:00 BST) 3.3 3.5 2.4 100.54 %
maximize.gif Rotherham United v Burton Albion (15:00 BST) 1.96 3.8 4.3 100.59 %
maximize.gif Shrewsbury Town v Barnet (15:00 BST) 1.67 4 6 101.55 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v Hereford United (15:00 BST) 1.5 4.5 8.8 100.25 %

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Cheltenham v Dagenham & Redbridge - Cheltenham @ 11/8 - Victor Chandler Took this price last night but it has dropped slightly; value left in it though. Cheltenham, who I had down to struggle, have looked impressive this season and currently sit 11th in the table. The amount of chances they create for themselves at home is an extreme amount and if they are clinical this weekend they can put a few past Dagenham. I really don't rate the away side here and they come into this having lost their last three aways. My bet of the weekend, right here.

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Torquay looks like nice bet @3.00 They were not easy to beat this season, and against out of sorts Bradford they should have decent chances to take all 3 points. Torquay are actually one of better travelers in league, and their enormous number of draws at home so far (4 out of 6 games) kept them in the middle of the table.

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Swindon v Hereford - Swindon win 1/2 Coral Hereford only have 14 available players this weekend and have they're goalkeeping coach in goal as the regular gk has had an international call up. Swindon's home form is impressive where they have won all but 1 game and have scored 14 goals and conceded 4 (best home goal difference in the league.) Hereford do tend to park the bus in their away games, and this can be seen by them only conceding 5 in 5 away games. I do think Swindons attacking talent will tell through though and we'll see about a 3 or 4-0 win. Another plus is Swindon are yet to draw a game this season, and if this trend should continue with a home win.

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Oxford look a touch short to me. Only 1 league win at home this season, with draws against the likes of Accrington, Bradford, and Aldershot. Rovers remain frustratingly inconsistent under Paul Buckle so far, but they showed what they are capable of with a 3-2 win at Morecambe a fortnight ago. Not had a proper look at it yet, but I'm tempted to lay Oxford at that price.

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8

Oxford look a touch short to me. Only 1 league win at home this season, with draws against the likes of Accrington, Bradford, and Aldershot. Rovers remain frustratingly inconsistent under Paul Buckle so far, but they showed what they are capable of with a 3-2 win at Morecambe a fortnight ago. Not had a proper look at it yet, but I'm tempted to lay Oxford at that price.
I would agree that Oxford look short, I think they can sometimes get affected by the weight of expectation when they play at home. Rovers have had a poor season so far but on paper they are a match for anyone in this league on their day. Personally I hate betting on league 2 matches and this game looks far too competetive for my liking. I will be avoiding this game like the plague but best of luck if you do decide to oppose Oxford here.

Oxford look a touch short to me. Only 1 league win at home this season, with draws against the likes of Accrington, Bradford, and Aldershot. Rovers remain frustratingly inconsistent under Paul Buckle so far, but they showed what they are capable of with a 3-2 win at Morecambe a fortnight ago. Not had a proper look at it yet, but I'm tempted to lay Oxford at that price.
Definitely look too short :ok

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Aldershot vs Macclesfield Away side looks set to change their away results as they have 4 defeats in a row. Aldershot scored just 2 goals at home and I expect them to continue their poor form that they registered lately. Maybe a draw here, but I think that Mac will go for 3 points! away +0.5 AH @ 2.05 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Morecambe vs Wimbledon Home side looks set to win and to get back on winning ways after 3 games in which they made 1 draw and lost twice. Wimbledon are having 4 positive results in a row and they should oppose a good display here. Wimbledon played better at home and will have difficulties to a motivated side like Morecambe. home win @ 2.18 with 5Dimes

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Rotherham vs Burton The miserable results that Rotherham has lately cannot go longer and against Burton is the perfect moment for a revival! I expect home side to win and to give their best for doing it. Burton looked like a decent side, but for me away they have been poor. home win @ 2.05 with 5Dimes

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 :ok

Torquay looks like nice bet @3.00 They were not easy to beat this season, and against out of sorts Bradford they should have decent chances to take all 3 points. Torquay are actually one of better travelers in league, and their enormous number of draws at home so far (4 out of 6 games) kept them in the middle of the table.
I will be backing Bradford today! Any team that goes to Huddersfield & gets a result is heading in the right direction (granted it was only JP Trophy, but local pride at stake too) Add that to last weekends spirited draw away to unbeaten at home Burton & i feel that Bradford represents value at 7-5 Betfair. This is why this forum gives an open view on games as everyone has their own opinion! Fingers croseed mine is correct today! Good Luck all!

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 I just want to inform all of you that Gillingham has a lot of problems:5 of their defenders could be out,captain Frampton and Fuller are certainly out.Midfielder Montrose is suspended,Payne and Spiller injured as well sa striker Birchall. Port Vale misses defender Collins who is out after an operation and striker Little who is on international duty with Northern Ireland but he is replaceable.He didn't score so far. I took Poer AH+0,25 and over 2,5 each with 4/10 as Port Vale has striker Richards back since last week when he scored twice against Rotherham.Gillingham has a good offense.Kedwll and Nouble are available. GL

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Bradford V Torquay Great battling spirited win on Tuesday night against the local dog botherers should have raised confidence levels and after commenting previously that our squad lacked quality it seems our manager agrees. Phil Parkinson has come into the club and added Kyel Reid, Matt Duke, Jamie Devitt, Andrew Davies, Craig Fagan and yesterday added another central defender Marcel Seip. Duke has failed to convince so far but Fagan was a class apart at Burton last week and for the first 20 mins the teams looked worlds apart. Bradford have played well in a few games this season without getting reward, Port Vale away being just one of those games. Micky Adams seemed impressed with us and commented that we won't be far away come the end of the season. Parkinson is adding his own players and performances are improving slowly. We are still to keep a clean sheet but Parkinson has added Davies and Seip for that exact reason. We have no problems going forward now and when the defence gets sorted the draws will become wins and we will start putting results together. Don't be fooled by the league position, yes we are there due to lack of points but it has been like a rebuilding job since Parkinson came in and acknowledged we didn't have the players to compete. There will be money to be made by backing Bradford this month with home games to Torquay and Northampton and away games at Hereford, Macclesfield and Swindon. This game today is likely to be one of those for the "both teams to score" coupon, could well be over 2.5 goals and if Fagan starts he could be a good bet for 1st goal (15-2 Paddypower) but Kyel Reid (11-1 Bet365) is a constant danger and drives at the opposing defence and has scored 1st in our last 2 away games (league games). I fancy our chances today, possibly a 2-1 or 3-2 win as I still can't see us keeping a clean sheet. Suggested Bets: 3pts - Bradford to win (6-4 Paddypower) 1pt EW - Kyel Reid 1st goal (11-1 Bet365) 1pt EW - Craig Fagan 1st goal (15-2 Paddypower) 1pt - Over 2.5 Goals (4-6 Skybet) 1pt - Both teams to score (4-6 Bluesquare) 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 3 Torquay 2 (25-1 Betfred) 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 2 Torquay 1 (9-1 Bluesquare) 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 4 Torquay 3 (150-1 Betfred)

Re: Npower Football League Two Oct 8 Two small bets for me today in this league.Firstly it's Wimbeldon @ 7/4 draw no bet with Padraig Powers.The dons are 3-3-1 on the road scoring 7 and conceding 6.Morcambe at home are 2-1-2 at home scoring 11 letting in 5.Today the Shrimpers could be without their joint top scorer Carlton(6 goals).I think the price for the away side holds a bit of value. The second one is Port Vale at 11/10 draw no bet...again it's Mr Powers with the best price amongst my crookies.As mentioned above the Gills have a few injury and suspension concerns for this one and Vale aren't bad on the road.I'd be interested to hear what Hastgill thinks but I'm willing to risk a small bit on Vale coming away with something.....

Two small bets for me today in this league.Firstly it's Wimbeldon @ 7/4 draw no bet with Padraig Powers.The dons are 3-3-1 on the road scoring 7 and conceding 6.Morcambe at home are 2-1-2 at home scoring 11 letting in 5.Today the Shrimpers could be without their joint top scorer Carlton(6 goals).I think the price for the away side holds a bit of value. The second one is Port Vale at 11/10 draw no bet...again it's Mr Powers with the best price amongst my crookies.As mentioned above the Gills have a few injury and suspension concerns for this one and Vale aren't bad on the road.I'd be interested to hear what Hastgill thinks but I'm willing to risk a small bit on Vale coming away with something.....
Morecambe 1 Dons 2.....bet won......Gills 1 Vale1...money back.....

Bradford V Torquay Suggested Bets: 3pts - Bradford to win (6-4 Paddypower) :) :) :) 1pt EW - Kyel Reid 1st goal (11-1 Bet365):( 1pt EW - Craig Fagan 1st goal (15-2 Paddypower) :) :) 1pt - Over 2.5 Goals (4-6 Skybet) :( 1pt - Both teams to score (4-6 Bluesquare) :( 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 3 Torquay 2 (25-1 Betfred) :( 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 2 Torquay 1 (9-1 Bluesquare) :( 0.5pt WIN - Bradford 4 Torquay 3 (150-1 Betfred) :(
Game was spoilt by what must be the worst display of refereeing I've ever seen. Both sets of fans singing "You're not fit to referee" and a red card for us for what wasn't even a bad tackle. Excellent performance by Bradford today, battled for everything and worked as a team. See what price we can get on City to win at Hereford at the weekend. :ok

Cheltenham v Dagenham & Redbridge - Cheltenham @ 11/8 - Victor Chandler Took this price last night but it has dropped slightly; value left in it though. Cheltenham, who I had down to struggle, have looked impressive this season and currently sit 11th in the table. The amount of chances they create for themselves at home is an extreme amount and if they are clinical this weekend they can put a few past Dagenham. I really don't rate the away side here and they come into this having lost their last three aways. My bet of the weekend, right here.
2-1. :ok