WC 2014 Qualifying > 7-8 October

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying > 7-8 October

St Lucia +5AH - bet365 1.5 - 5 points
Well, the handicaps are back up..fair to say that bet365 have retreated somewhat. +5AH is no longer available but +4,+4.5AH is available at 1.13 :lol. Value seems to have disappeared I think its fair to say. Under 3 goals was 7.2 last night, 3.1 now..wish I had taken a small piece of that.

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying > 7-8 October Argentina v Chile Pick: Argentina -1.5 a.h. Probable starting eleven: Argentina: Andujar, Zabaleta, Burdisso, Demichellis, Rojo, Banega, Brana, Di Maria, Sosa, Messi, Higuain Chile: Bravo, Jara, Ponce, Gonzalez, Isla, Carmona, Vidal, Beausejour, Fernandez, Pinilla, Suazo After the fiasco at Copa America, Argentina changed the coach. Alejandro Sabella is now in charge after Sergio Batista was fired. Now the biggest question for everybody is - can he make what nobody before made, to find a exact role for the best World player Lionel Messi? Even Diego Maradona was unable to do that. Messi play in great style in Barcelona, but that's not the case when he play for the national team. The fans are frustrated, some of them angry. Now Sabella will probably try to "incorporate" Messi in the team. There is no question about the Messi motivation, specially because this match will be played in Buenos Aires. The home fans will give great support to their players, no doubt about that. Sabella has excellent players. He will start with Messi and Higuain in the attack, supported by Di Maria. Javier Mascherano is out, but I don't think that is big problem. It is fact Argentina have large number of quality players. I think Argentina will win against Chile. Even more as Chile will be without the key player Alexis Sanchez. He is injured and that is a big handicap for Chile. To be the situation even worse, Chile will miss one more player - Gary Medel is also injured. Having on mind all previous mentioned facts, I expect Argentina to win in handicap.

Argentina v Chile Pick: Argentina -1.5 a.h. Probable starting eleven: Argentina: Andujar, Zabaleta, Burdisso, Demichellis, Rojo, Banega, Brana, Di Maria, Sosa, Messi, Higuain Chile: Bravo, Jara, Ponce, Gonzalez, Isla, Carmona, Vidal, Beausejour, Fernandez, Pinilla, Suazo After the fiasco at Copa America, Argentina changed the coach. Alejandro Sabella is now in charge after Sergio Batista was fired. Now the biggest question for everybody is - can he make what nobody before made, to find a exact role for the best World player Lionel Messi? Even Diego Maradona was unable to do that. Messi play in great style in Barcelona, but that's not the case when he play for the national team. The fans are frustrated, some of them angry. Now Sabella will probably try to "incorporate" Messi in the team. There is no question about the Messi motivation, specially because this match will be played in Buenos Aires. The home fans will give great support to their players, no doubt about that. Sabella has excellent players. He will start with Messi and Higuain in the attack, supported by Di Maria. Javier Mascherano is out, but I don't think that is big problem. It is fact Argentina have large number of quality players. I think Argentina will win against Chile. Even more as Chile will be without the key player Alexis Sanchez. He is injured and that is a big handicap for Chile. To be the situation even worse, Chile will miss one more player - Gary Medel is also injured. Having on mind all previous mentioned facts, I expect Argentina to win in handicap.
I would agree with a lot of what you are saying here spku. I think they needed to change the coach as they have great players but are not playing as a team. I think maradonna played Messi badly to keep his god like status. This player Messi needs a good international coach to show the world that he is the best player to ever play the game, and a level headed decent guy unlike the pond life scumbag tevez and his likes.

Also taken the 1.9 available on Haiti -2EH with paddypower as suggested by the gentlemen above, I personally don't think you will see this higher than it currently is, maybe 2.0 but I would rather take it now, it's a no brainer really considering US Virgin Islands recent results, they look a terrible side based on the highlights and results. Much rather bet on these games than the European card this week, can't really find anything I want to bet on there.
Scraped through err....0-7! :lol..well done to yid and kiddo who called this early. Paddy power must have lost a few quid on this one..1.9 was a great price.

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying > 7-8 October Finishes 7-0, what can you say..:lol, I've had a weird night, some great results coupled with some awful ones, up overall though so won't complain. I doubt if many football bettors have ever had a 7-0 win and a 7-0 loss on their spreadsheet in one evening. Think I might make the record books with that one..:(

what do you guys think about Peru/Paraguay (O 2) for Game ( 1.962)? in a double with brazil?
I think peeps that post asking for others opinions without providing their own should get a twenty-four hour ban. Grrrrr.

Finishes 7-0, what can you say..:lol, I've had a weird night, some great results coupled with some awful ones, up overall though so won't complain. I doubt if many football bettors have ever had a 7-0 win and a 7-0 loss on their spreadsheet in one evening. Think I might make the record books with that one..:(
F*ck! Been there, man. Had Grenada on the 'ol +5 against Honduras in the Gold Cup, when it was 7-1 :lol Bookies clearly missed a trick with the Haiti one though so you can't be blamed for haiving a go.

Haiti -2 (EH) @ 1.9 (Paddy Power) US Virgin Islands are a very small team, the country comprises of three different islands and the population is very small. They have only played 28 games ever in their history, and often have played only two or three games a year. Read this article to get a flavour of what they are like. http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/news/newsid=1490215.html. They lose games against opposition the calibre of Haiti by big margins, often 8-0 or 10-0. The away tie against Haiti finished 6-0. I found one brief report which described it as being "like a training session". It is also not guaranteed that all the first team players will be there, as many go to College in the US and they won't necessarily be able to travel 1,000 miles to their home islands to play in this fixture. Haiti meanwhile are one of the better sides in the region. They have players who ply their trade in countries such as the US, France, Argentina and Belgium. Recent results of note include a draw with the US and a friendly win in Qatar. They have a lot more experience than the Virgin Islanders, as they frequently play top international sides, including Mexico and Argentina, in friendlies or the Gold Cup. Taking all this into account I think a simple -2 handicap is a steal at this price.
Considering this finished 7-0, we're in to Bet Of The Year territory here. Excellent stuff.

Looks like nobody wants to come out to play on the handicaps, and PP have pulled the Haiti handicap now. The 2.2 didn't last long at all, but I suppose they are ultra-sensitive to moves on these smaller games. Good luck to all on the -2 EH, waited too long myself by the looks of it. Just to confirm my bets for the record: 3 pts Fourfold: Canada, Haiti, Panama & Guatemala @2.06 (Ladbrokes) 1 pt Double: Over 2.5 Curacao V Antiga & BTTS "No" US Virgin Islands V Haiti @3.23 (BWIN)
Fourfold won by an aggregate score of 22-0 :D Curacao V Antiga finished 0-1 - kicking myself for jumping on overs based on just 3 results, should of just stuck with the 2.15 on BTTS no :wall Still +2.18 pts :cigar

Haiti -2 (EH) @ 1.9 (Paddy Power) US Virgin Islands are a very small team, the country comprises of three different islands and the population is very small. They have only played 28 games ever in their history, and often have played only two or three games a year. Read this article to get a flavour of what they are like. http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/news/newsid=1490215.html. They lose games against opposition the calibre of Haiti by big margins, often 8-0 or 10-0. The away tie against Haiti finished 6-0. I found one brief report which described it as being "like a training session". It is also not guaranteed that all the first team players will be there, as many go to College in the US and they won't necessarily be able to travel 1,000 miles to their home islands to play in this fixture. Haiti meanwhile are one of the better sides in the region. They have players who ply their trade in countries such as the US, France, Argentina and Belgium. Recent results of note include a draw with the US and a friendly win in Qatar. They have a lot more experience than the Virgin Islanders, as they frequently play top international sides, including Mexico and Argentina, in friendlies or the Gold Cup. Taking all this into account I think a simple -2 handicap is a steal at this price.
Well done mate, great shout. :clap

Ecuador - Venezuela = 1H (2.20) Eurobet Preview: Venezuela: absent: Oswaldo Vizcarrondo, Fernando Amorebieta, Gabriel Cichero, Juan Arango Nicolás Fedor and Salomón Rondón. The Ecuador as well as being a good team on his side the hill. This fact will play in Quito, 2850 feet above sea level. The home team has qualified for the last two world championships without ever having lost in Quito. Venezuela is already a team that is weak in this game has many players leaving home for the next home game against Argentina. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Re: WC 2014 Qualifying > 7-8 October Was a very good night with both singles and the fourfold coming in. I can't believe the Canada score, it was pure chance that I didn't put anything on St Lucia +5 as Bet365 had taken down that market as soon as I'd read about it on here. Will definitely be looking at the next round of these qualifiers.