Irish Leagues & Cups 2012

Re: Irish Leagues & Cups 2012

Irish Cup. Bangor-Ballymoney Utd- Ballymoney Utd 5/1 b 365 Ballymoney have a better recent record than Bangor in the same division. In the past Ballymoney have shown up pretty well in Irish cup encounters against bigger opposition. Bangor should certainly not be taken at odds on with their current form. I think the odds makers have made a rickett here. Go with the money. GL.
Thanks for the beer vouchers 365. GET IN!!!:beer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish Cup. Bangor-Ballymoney Utd- Ballymoney Utd 5/1 b 365 Ballymoney have a better recent record than Bangor in the same division. In the past Ballymoney have shown up pretty well in Irish cup encounters against bigger opposition. Bangor should certainly not be taken at odds on with their current form. I think the odds makers have made a rickett here. Go with the money. GL.
:clap:clap:clap tip of the weekend. Hat's off to Rubber. The rest of you are talking Boys Odds.

:ok Scorching tip Jackie. Bangor will be boking into the Pickie Pool all night. Missed a sitter myself after I met Oaky in the Hole in the Wall last night and he told me Jim Bryson had cleared the way for NYC to win at Oval.

Re: Irish Leagues & Cups 2012 :clap

INSTITUTE V DONEGAL CELTIC DC win @ EVS William Hill...stakes 1/10 Not much team info available here but Irish League clubs tend not to have the luxury of changing their teams about for cup games. These two clubs fortunes have been in contrast to each other over the last 10 years or so and DC now in the IPL have a much stronger line-up than Championship side Institute. Bit of value here in my opinion. Small stakes as its a cup game but :hope GL all for the weekend bets:ok
1-1 bet lost Great pick Jackie with the Ballymoney tip:clap CURRENT BANK 45.22 units - STARTING BANK 10 units = PROFIT 35.22 units PL record - Winners 10 Losses 2

Re: Irish Leagues & Cups 2012 PORTADOWN v DONEGAL CELTIC Portadown -1 (EH) 6/5 with Bet365 Breaking news suggests DC have parted company with their enter managerial and coaching staff as well as other senior figures at the club due to an internal dispute regarding the future of the club. In the absence of boss Paddy Kelly, captain Stephen McAlorum will take charge but based on the above I imagine morale will be low so I'm willing to go 2/10 that Portadown beat the standard handicap! GL if you follow!

Goalkeeper Robert Robinson has indicate he will hand in a transfer request after the game - seems like all is most certainly not well up at Suffolk Road. I'll have another 4/10 on straight win at 1/2 with bet365 given that they are best priced 4/11 with local bookies.
good spot, but I got here too late. Betfair and 365 both pulled this game.