England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20

Shipsupstreets

BlueSQ Bet North Monday 19 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Worcester City v Solihull Moors (19:45 BST) 6/5 13/5 15/8 108.01 %
Tuesday 20 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Boston United v Hinckley United (19:45 BST) 10/11 13/5 5/2 108.73 %
maximize.gif Colwyn Bay v Altrincham FC (19:45 BST) 1/1 13/5 2 111.11 %
maximize.gif Eastwood Town v Bishop's Stortford (19:45 BST) 5/4 13/5 2 105.56 %
maximize.gif Gainsborough Trinity v Workington (19:45 BST) 8/15 10/3 9/2 107.21 %
maximize.gif Gloucester City v Corby Town (19:45 BST) 13/8 13/5 13/10 109.35 %
maximize.gif Guiseley v FC Halifax Town (19:45 BST) 10/11 11/4 5/2 107.62 %
maximize.gif Nuneaton Town v Histon (19:45 BST) 8/11 14/5 10/3 107.29 %
maximize.gif Stalybridge Celtic v Blyth Spartans (19:45 BST) 1/3 7/2 11/2 111.44 %
BlueSQ Bet South Monday 19 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Boreham Wood v Welling United (19:45 BST) 4 14/5 8/13 107.20 %
maximize.gif Chelmsford City v Tonbridge Angels (19:45 BST) 8/11 14/5 4 104.54 %
Tuesday 20 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bromley v Woking (19:45 BST) 11/4 13/5 4/5 110.00 %
maximize.gif Dartford v Staines Town (19:45 BST) 8/15 14/5 9/2 109.71 %
maximize.gif Dorchester Town v Weston-super-Mare (19:45 BST) 7/5 13/5 6/4 109.44 %
maximize.gif Dover Athletic v Farnborough (19:45 BST) 4/5 11/4 11/4 108.89 %
maximize.gif Maidenhead United v Truro City (19:45 BST) 11/10 13/5 21/10 107.65 %
maximize.gif Salisbury City v Basingstoke Town (19:45 BST) 11/10 13/5 9/4 106.17 %
maximize.gif Sutton United v Eastleigh (19:45 BST) 4/7 13/5 9/2 109.60 %
maximize.gif Thurrock v Eastbourne Borough (19:45 BST) 3 14/5 4/6 111.32 %

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20 Guiseley v FC Halifax Guiseley look great value at around 1.9 on bet365. They have a 100% winning record at home, scoring 18 in 5 home games and conceding only 2. FC Halifax, although pre season title favourites, have experienced a stuttering start to the campaign, losing their last two matches to weak Vauxhall Motors and Hinckley sides, including a 5-1 home defeat on Saturday. Halifax have a strong team on paper, so you can never quite rule them out, but Guiseley's home record is immense and at odds of nearly evens, they look an excellent bet.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20 Hinckley 3.5 Paddy Powers - and most other firms. Looking purely at the matches played to date, Boston seem to be priced more on reputation than actual results, there home results to date are 2draws and 2 losses, it's not as if they've been playing the better teams at home either. Hinckley seem to be in fine form, and whilst form is temporary, on the back of wins at home to Halifax and away to Droylesden the 3.5 seems too big to me.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20

I would agree that Guiseley are a great price' date=' something's not right at Halifax, the spirit that has carried them forward doesn't seem to be there. Vauxhall M played with 10 men for most of the match against Halifax on Saturday scoring a further four goals.[/quote'] Losing Vardy is a big loss.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20 Boston v Hinckley Hinckley were struggling and looked a pretty poor side before offering two amazing performances and things are looking brighter now. First up they went two down against Halifax and managed to win 3-2 before the exact same thing happened when they faced Droylsden on Saturday. For a team to do that twice shows great character and I think they have a real chance of making it three wins on the trot here. I watched Boston against Bishops Stortford a couple of weeks ago and they looked a poor side and I’d be amazed if they were to get anywhere near the play-off spot they achieved last term. They were lucky to win that day when they scored with the last kick of the game, having been second best for most of the match. They have yet to win at home and are actually below Hinckley in the table. Boston are odds on to win this and I don’t think they deserve to be. Bwin’s 13/5 on an away win looks value. Eastwood v Bishops Stortford The home side appear to be in a bit of a mess at the moment with joint-manager Craig Armstrong quitting last week, and a couple of board members followed him out the door. Jamie Brough, who owns the club, is also the manager and fans are not happy with what is going on. They were hammered 4-0 by Nuneaton on Saturday and by all accounts the players’ heads dropped after they went 2-0 down. Changes clearly need to be made and they have only got one point in their last five attempts. I have seen Bishops Stortford three times this season and they were poor against Colwyn Bay, better against Boston and deserved at least a point, and were just outclassed by Stalybridge Celtic on Saturday. They still showed glimmers of promise and I think they could do better against the lesser sides in the league, as the Boston effort suggested. Their away form is awful so far but given what is going on at Eastwood I am happy to take a chance with Bishops Stortford as I think they are more than capable of winning a game like this. Bet365 are biggest about an away win at 11/5. Guiseley v Halifax Halifax were backed into 7/2 to win the Blue Square North before the season started, however backers may as well throw their tickets in the bin as I really can’t see them pulling it off after the start they have made, and are already 20 points behind leaders Hyde. I wrote above about what happened at Hinckley but on Saturday it got even worse as they lost 5-1 at home to Vauxhall Motors and played against ten-men for most of the match. It seems like they are struggling not only to cope at this level but also with losing star man Jamie Vardy to Fleetwood. For me three sides look like they could have the league between them as Hyde, Stalybridge and Guiseley seem a cut above the rest at the moment. Guiseley have won five of five at home, scoring 18 goals and only conceding two in the process. Halifax will probably improve at some point, but as I say, Guiseley are a very strong side and odds of 10/11 (Paddy Power) look generous, considering how the two teams are performing right now. Bromley v Woking I was correct on Saturday with what I said about Staines and Bromley, as Staines won 4-1. As I mentioned, I get the feeling Bromley’s performances haven’t always been as good as their results suggest and they face the best team in the Blue Square South on Tuesday night in Woking. The away side have got over a little sticky spell where goals proved an issue and have now scored 15 in their last four, including putting three past Dover on Saturday. VC go a pretty generous 10/11 about Woking gaining another three points which they should do with ease.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Sept 19-20 I went to the Bromley v Woking match and although they made it interesting by gifting Bromley 2 goals and not playing at their best, the best team won. Bromley are shocking they just hoof long balls all the time and scored thanks to a crap back pass and the keeper getting lobbed after going for the ball then got caught in no mans land as he realised he wasnt going to make it. On tonights showing I would happily oppose Bromley against most teams. Like I say Woking werent at their best but kept going and were there to make the most of some sloppy defending/goalkeeping whilst also still creating some good chances themselves.