PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added

andybell666

PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO
    • Maybe, im not sure if i qualify

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added Ill get Gary to do the table today Andy I think its safe to say you have won though, with the difference in points before the last game, it would have taken a Steveo win and you to finish last for him to take you on points. Ill get this verified asap

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added Thanks guys.... I would like to thank you all and Unibet for this great promotion. I am very excited to be going and representing PL. I know in the end we were disappointed by the lack of support for this league so as a gesture of goodwill to all that participated I am prepared to give 10% equity away as a retro reward. In a nutshell this may equate to nothing or it could be big! If it turns out to be cash of some sort i then propose (based on the exact value) some sort of further MTT for league particpants. Thanks once again to everyone who took part and to Morls, Gaz and Unibet. P.S I also would like to state for the record that a few weeks ago I did a deal with SteveO for 20% equity so that he has some interest in how i fair even though he did not make it to Riga.

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added

P.S I also would like to state for the record that a few weeks ago I did a deal with SteveO for 20% equity so that he has some interest in how i fair even though he did not make it to Riga.
:clap :clap Good Luck Andy - how will the Latvians cope with that incessant Bell ringing in their ears? :unsure

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added Thanks guys - flying on Thursday to play Day1B on Friday. As promised - you all have a little piece of me so here is hoping for us all! Will try and keep you all posted via the forum. P.s - Morls - do i get a little avatar trophy for winning the league i.e for my awards showcase?