Moker's +0.5 goals hunt

moker4life

Hi all, I want to try and break the record of the +0.5 Goals hunt on Betfair. The selections I make are MOSTLY based on matches where the favorite plays at home. I have no restrictions on which competitions. So I just search for upcoming matches. Starting bankroll = €25 The first bet is already made and won now. Bet 1 : Yokohama FM Vs C-Osaka 1 Goal or More €25 @ 1.08 Bet 1 WINS:loon New Bank : €27 ( maybe after commission it will be some less ) I will post the next bets before KO offcourse.:ok Greetz..

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt Hello, Moker, :welcome to forum, and good luck with your hunt! :ok I think you'll need luck, as it's very ambitious, and goalless matches prey on each venue... ;)

The first bet is already made and won now. I will post the next bets before KO offcourse.:ok
May I ask you, please, to take a moment and read http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/glory-hunters-forum-rules-35635/ ; you'll see in bold letters that selections must be posted before event, so I'm afraid that both your selections cannot be counted in this glory hunt! Your second match started at 14:00; you posted at 14:04, and Hougang United (Res) scored goal in 9th minute of the match; it's too close timing to raise comments, so if rules say you must post before kick-off, then it means before kick-off, not 4 minutes into match; except if you want to place your bets while match is in-play, in which case you should emphasize it, and follow section for in-play bets in Rules thread. Start your records from next match, and bear in mind that you must not edit posts that contain selections; when you want to update your records, do it in new post.
New Bank : €27 ( maybe after commission it will be some less)
Now, that's not most accurate bank accounting I've seen. I'm sure it will be indeed some less after commission... :p Anyway, good luck! :ok

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt Thank you fo your comment froment:ok I have read the rules of the Glory Hunters Forum. As for the first bet, it was placed 4 minutes before the first goal. So I can upload a printscreen if i get to know how to do that. The same matter for the second bet. Cause that one was settled exactly at KO-time. So it was still not in-play. awaiting your reply.. Gr.

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt

Thank you fo your comment froment:ok I have read the rules of the Glory Hunters Forum. As for the first bet, it was placed 4 minutes before the first goal. So I can upload a printscreen if i get to know how to do that. The same matter for the second bet. Cause that one was settled exactly at KO-time. So it was still not in-play. awaiting your reply.. Gr.
Hi, Moker, thank you for patience! :) The case is, bets should be placed before kick-off. In second bet it was just matter of minutes, but nevermind... After consultation with another moderator, and having in mind that this is very start of your glory hunt, and profit in those two matches is still small, we agreed to allow it, but provide us with screenshots for both bets. You can find a guide how to post a screenshot here; if you have troubles with it, just shout here and I (or someone else, nevermind) will try to help: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f25/how-add-screen-shot-thread-119443/ http://forum.punterslounge.com/f17/how-do-i-post-picture-my-personal-best-19166/ :ok

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt Bet 2 WIN:loon New Bank : € 28.14 Czech Third division team plays home against not in form top league club who conceded many goals lately. The home team at the other side scores a lot in their matches. So I'll try this one. Bet 3 : Unicov Vs Banik Ostrava 1 Goal or More € @ 1.06 Keep you updated! PS: Again thanks for your comment froment. I appreciate it and I will add screenshots.

Hi Skittle, I follow your postings for a few months now and it is nice! I thought to have read that the record stands at 83 matches. You know it, so help me out and tell me who has this record on his name. Thanks in advance!:ok
The 83 was mine. Boof Bonk Boosh has done 87 on here, see his thread. I thought you may have known something I didn't.

The 83 was mine. Boof Bonk Boosh has done 87 on here' date=' see his thread. I thought you may have known something I didn't.[/quote'] No I don't. I only knew yours. I never heard of Boof Bonk Boosh. I will have a look at his thread. Thanks!

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt Here the next Bet for tonight: Internacional has a striker named Leandro Damião who scored in their last 5 matches. And as Independiente won the first match with 2-1 I think Internacional will be up for this one. Also the odds for this one are nice. Bet 5 : Internacional Vs Independiente 1 Goal or More €31,13 @ 1.08 :hope