Moker's +0.5 goals hunt

moker4life

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt A goal in the first half wins the Bet. I have a question about banking some winnings. Is it wise to bank some money now? Or wait to get to €100. I am betting for the fun, but earning some with it is not bad. So Skittle or someone else surely can advise me.. Thanks in advance! Gr.

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt Thank you both staffy and Skittle for your reply. I am still in doubt. I think it is a shame to lose all the money when I go all-in every Bet, but that is the risk I take evey Bet. Maybe I just have to analyze my selections more, and like every Bet you need some luck to help you. I will just go on and when I think it is right to bank some money I will do that.

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt New Bank : € 64,36 FC Copenhagen is the leader in the Danish Superliga and the favourite to win the match. They play against a struggling Silkeborg side. So next bet: Bet 16 : FC Copenhagen Vs Silkeborg 1 Goal or More € 64,36 @ 1.05 :hope

Re: Moker's +0.5 goals hunt New Bank : € 67.43 Dinamo Bucharest ranks top of the table in the Romanian League, and after the midweek deception against Volskla who knocked them out of the Europa League they can now fully concentrate on the league. They play against last years chmpions so I predict an open game which can go either way. So here is the next Bet: Bet 17 : Dinamo Bucharest Vs Otelul Galati 1 Goal or More € 67,43 @ 1.09/1.1 :hope