McG's GUKPT Coventry thread - extra value!

McG

Re: McG's GUKPT Coventry staking thread - extra value! (Shamelessly adapted from Samba's GUKPT staking thread)

• Name: McG on PL
  • Stake Requested: £535 - 50 shares of £10.70
  • Event/Tournament: GUKPT leg 5 - Coventry
  • Offer: 110% payback - 1 share = 1.1% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 14th - 16th October 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Stephen McGowan agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. As some of you will know, I won a recent Punter's Lounge GUKPT League, for a £1,070 GUKP Main Event seat, and I'll be playing in Blackpool for that one. I was also lucky enough to convert one of my £50 tokens in to another GUKPT seat, and I'll also be playing in Coventry in October, before Blackpool in November. This staking request is for the Coventry leg. I'm going to keep 45% myself, but am looking to sell 55% of myself at a 1:1.1 payback offer. I'm giving back more than 1:1 because my live experience is fairly limited - about 4 Virgin Festivals (made Day 2 in two of them, but didn't cash in either), and some Vegas tournaments when on holiday (best effort was 2nd in a $75 tournament of approx 32 players for $377). I'll fully understand if there's a lack of interest, and I'm looking for interested stakers, in search of something different, with additional value, rather than charity. If the poker gods are smiling down on me, who knows what might happen :D I'll be playing the tournament, no matter what, and would rather cover some, if not all, of my costs. Last year's Coventry leg had 142 runners, for a prize pool of £142k, and payouts ranging from the winner's £41,910 down to the min cash in 15th of £2,130. When monies would need to be transferred, then Bank Transfers would be preferred, or a 2nd choice of Neteller - to avoid the play-through requirements of the poker rooms. As I mentioned, I am taking 45%, so there is 55% available Please post if you're interested in buying a piece of me, and then I will take it from there as to what happens. Cheers all :cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: McG's GUKPT Coventry thread - extra value! Not the savviest person when it comes to iPhones and the like, so I'll post on Saturday morning while I'm watching the rugby at Rob's house :ok Helen - I'll see you there. Mark - I'll text you (hopefully many) updates at the breaks