Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker

w1nsome

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker Im sorry lads but i will be unable to attend this ,my mum died a couple of weeks ago and some disturbing facts are coming out ,YVONNE CARRIE ANGUS COUNCIL should take you to the story on google ,i cant say much about it lads but best wishes to whoever wins .i will get in touch with genting and explain my predicament , good uck .

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker

anyone looked at hotels yet cant find much nearby that is less than £175 a night cant remember where i stayed last time I played there but was about £60
Sorry bit late! but laterooms are good: http://www.laterooms.com/en/p11854/Hotels.aspx?k=london&d=20111106&n=1&rt=1-0&x=39&y=12#toswgk Anywhere near the West End is going to be pricey...Hammersmith has some resonable priced decent hotels. 15 min drive or 25 mins by tube from Green Park.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker Great to meet you guys last night.........the good news is that after a tough battle heads up with James Akenhead I managed to take it down!:nana.....10k of sponsorship for 2012. The whole comp was good fun and fantastic value....lets hope they do it again!

Re: Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker

Great to meet you guys last night.........the good news is that after a tough battle heads up with James Akenhead I managed to take it down!:nana.....10k of sponsorship for 2012. The whole comp was good fun and fantastic value....lets hope they do it again!
Well played ripple! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap gentingpokerprohomegame.png Report: http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41641&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0