Next PL Poker Tournament?

BillyHills

Well i think we got away with the Tournament dont you? I think we should keep discussions open about another tournament while everyone has it fresh in their minds and are enthusiastic. I'd hate to think of it just fading away and being a one-off. In the threads leading up to Sat, we had various suggestions and preferences for the best time to play. Some said a weekday would be best and some said Sunday's. I changed the day to Saturday for this one because one or two said Sunday was out. So we need some feedback from everyone on whats the best way to go. I am most flexible-apparently? so i'll go with the flow. Also would like feedback on what people thought of Paradise, the software, any probs we had, i know Suzy had terrible connection problems for instance. The buy-in seemed to work, i thought $77 was ok for our first shot. Any thoughts on this? I know some will want to increase it but be mindful that by doing this too much we may deter new players. Maybe we could have a 'big' tourney every now and then? Anyway we had 17 players and apparently over 40 watching - who were they?? Just want to make one thing clear, just because i set the first one up it doesnt mean i make the decisions, i will gladly help set the next one up but the decisions are for all of us to make. Cheers BH

Re: Next PL Poker Tournament? Hi Billy. Firstly "congratulations" on all your hard work making the tourney a success. :clap :clap I am flexible too and do not mind which night we play. I would like to see more players or increased stakes next time although I take your point on attracting new players and not wanting to put them off. Why not post up 2 tourneys to start in the next 10 days? One high stakes and one low stakes? Say $25 and a $10 game? (I'll play in both). I am used to Laddies software so I didn't like the interface on Paradise as much although I didn't think it was bad either. I didn't have any problems connecting at all. I thought the private game option was absolutely excellent and as far as I know you can't do this on Laddies or Bet365 as easily? Anyway - mark me down for the next game whenever it is. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.