PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 Almost forgot this as couldn't reg before, but now in (EagleStar88). Sorry Rivrd, I can't do any t/fs on ipoker, tried before with DasBoot and I'm not authorised or something or other. Would if I could.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011

Almost forgot this as couldn't reg before, but now in (EagleStar88). Sorry Rivrd, I can't do any t/fs on ipoker, tried before with DasBoot and I'm not authorised or something or other. Would if I could.
cheers Bart, Titan dont like me for some reason :(

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011

cheers Bart' date=' Titan dont like me for some reason :([/quote'] moneybookers,neteller they have these mate,as i said in pm i dont have the cash in there at the moment and not sure as a new account they would let me transfer anyway

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 I'd spent half an hour on the phone to them re the Dasboot t/f and seems they need multiple ID from both players and t/f goes to a 3rd (in house) party which then needs to get reallocated to the receiving player so they warned may take a while to get there. Even their support admitted it's much easier for a player to just do a bank t/f themselves. Not sure if this is the standard procedure or if I've been black-balled somewhere along the line? :unsure

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Be the 1st PL Titan Champion! - 28th August 2011 Apparently my new card doesnt register to them in the uk, WTF, but they fixed the problem too late. [ATTACH]1785[/ATTACH] Be aware they also phone you up as regards to your requsts - last time i got a call it was 2 am in the morning, so make sure you tell support you dont want the call

post-18077-14429283638599_thumb.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN :sadKeith, im sorry With me sending the password on friday and then the problems we've had in the last few days with the password not working, I completely missed your post yesterday, i genuinely did think it would be postponed. Hope you can understand it was a genuine mistake and accept my apology :$

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN

:sadKeith, im sorry With me sending the password on friday and then the problems we've had in the last few days with the password not working, I completely missed your post yesterday, i genuinely did think it would be postponed. Hope you can understand it was a genuine mistake and accept my apology :$
and mine,, i missed it as well :(

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - 1st PL Titan Champion! - SPURMAN

:sadKeith, im sorry With me sending the password on friday and then the problems we've had in the last few days with the password not working, I completely missed your post yesterday, i genuinely did think it would be postponed. Hope you can understand it was a genuine mistake and accept my apology :$
No probs, pity though, i was looking forward to it :)