** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Intro Bet-F1 Special 2005

Hi, I have been reading and visiting punter's lounge for quite a while now and I just recently started providing some of my tips at sports-tipsters, with nice success, so Paul encouraged me to post here as I find time for it. I would like to point at one bet I made on Sports-Tipster which I still find good value: Jenson Button to win a GP in 2005 @2.75 Gamebookers There are 19 races this year, some rule changes, BAR-HONDA is by no doubt one of the 3 top teams, he should have a higher chance here, as odds of UK bookies suggest, same bet: Coral @ 4/9 Skybet @1.28 Betdirect @8/15 I suggest to cover the bet at GB with the bet at Skybet: Button not to win a GP in 2005 @3.4 Makes a nice arb, although GB has quite a small max bet limit, so this price wont last too long unfortunately.:hope

Re: Intro Bet-F1 Special 2005 Thanks for the warm welcomes! It is even down to 1.81 now, and the first price I was able to bet was 3.5, as posted at sports-punter :clap Hopefully he will manage to win one, why not at silverstone?:nana

Re: Intro Bet-F1 Special 2005 I'd ban Michael but not Ralf. Cant wait to see the second highest paid driver in formula one flop at yet another team. Schuey Jr is a German Coulthard - with attitude. Ridle - how do you see the season panning out? Have there been any changes of note to the rules or regulations this year? thanks

Re: Intro Bet-F1 Special 2005 No never been to any Grand Prix and not planning to go to any - yet I would like to post latest news on BAR (see www.barf1.com), they presented their new car on sunday and are very optimistic, as all teams are. Hopefully they will fulfill their own expectations.:clap

Eeeh, and I had you down as being a Formula 1 buff....... Do you go to any of the Grand Prix? Im thinking of going to Monaco this year - ever been? Anyone?