Puchar Polska 2011/12

PIAST GLIWICE - BOGDANKA LECZNA PIAST GLIWICE -0,25 2,08 sbobet 8/10 In Gliwice after two consecutive victories against the Bytom away and at home against Pogon, there is much enthusiasm for the race this afternoon cup that is played on neutral ground like the rest of the other home games of the championship of the Piast , Gliwice were 900 tickets sold just yesterday, they are the enemies that come from Gornik Leczna two straight losses and now the coach decided to rest all the owners, made ​​his debut in goal the goalkeeper spring ME, and you can which will start training as holders of other giovani.La Piast not know at the time (as soon as I find the place), but for the next round means Piast then play against a team dell'Extraklasa..

Re: Puchar Polksa 2011/12 NIECIECZA - LKS LODZ NIECIECZA 4,10 tobet 1/10 NIECIECZA +0,5 1,82 5/10 sbobet OVER 2,25 2,01 4/10 sbobet LKS after three heavy defeats of the season today, facing the cup game away to Niececza team that is currently in command of the League 1 team and the salvation that after last season has reinforced a lot, now the hosts are mature, there is only an absence due to injury and will play at most a team to eliminate dell'extraklasa, LKS Lodz left this morning from Lodz, where the bus will travel 270 miles of normal road about 4-5 hours.If remained in Lodz Adamski Wyparlo goalkeeper defender midfielder and striker Bykoski Klus, instead of these guys have taken away the good ME.A Lodz does not pull air, already heavy after the first day with Lech Poznan 0-5 c 'was the change of coach, the team head to the trip to Gdansk, where most can not afford to lose any more but this punti.Per bet is to try and I think we will see even different networks.

Re: Puchar Polska 2011/12 SOKOL KLECZEW 5,20 bethome 2/10 RUCH RADZIONKOW 2,40 bethome 2/10 WARTA POZNAN dnb 1,94 sbobet 4/10 JAROTA JAROCIN 3,50 bethome 2/10 Also in the Polish Cup I played with other smaller stakes in individual lots, the Sokolow Kleczew sign 1 to League team that plays in the fourth but at the top of the table against the Kluczbork liga which is in third but had many problems I do squadra.Poi took the victory of Ruch Radzionkow in the third category Sokol Sokolka newly promoted team this year but that is at the bottom of the league, the Ruch Radzinkow after finished building the team right now is catching up later ground and has good results and are now trying to completo.Da well as the victory of the Warta Poznan against Olimpia Elblag dnb to 1.94, Warta that this year is very strong now and if I play for me vince.Infine also taken him to Jarota Jarocin liga but the third team is ranked in positions of high rank, even though today has three absences, but there are also three absences in Dolcan Zabki that after a good start in the league has lost two games in a row.

Re: Puchar Polska 2011/12

dziękuję Wittek' date=' zaebista informacje :ok.ale tylko wziąłem Piast i Nieciecza +0.5AH. zobaczymy ;)[/quote'] Both lost :eyes Piast was 2-0 up :@ This is Cup games for ya.Never mind,LKS will be kicked out in next round :lol

• 2 months later...

Re: Puchar Polska 2011/12 of interest to those who puolo Ruch Chorzow Poland Cup around 1.80 18.30 tomorrow night, I took yesterday at the opening to 2.00 with no news, but news is now official that the Chorzow Krakow will hold without 7 Saidi, Radomski, Szeliga, nykiel, niedzielan, nawotczynski and Suvorov, attack all out-Said-niedzelan suwurow nikiel off defenders and three midfielders, and Szeliga, absences not heavy, but heavy for a team in last place in 13 games he scored only 7 networks, in Ruch great shape and is at a standstill since the league will play every team to complete and the general public for one game knockout dry, but do not give a damn cup Krakow, priorities salvation share to 1.80 still valid.

Re: Puchar Polska 2011/12 Ruch Chorzow-Cracovia Krakow both team score goal - NO. Chorzov are in Krakow and Poland had the highest league and thrive completely different. While attacks Chorzov top spot, Krakow is on the last. Chorzov always managed to resist and win 1:0 or 2:0 over Krakow. Another result between them not be borned yet.

Re: Puchar Polska 2011/12 Ruch Chorzow> Krakow = 1 (1.70) Totosì stakes 5 / 10 Ruch Chorzow position 3° points 22 Krakow position 16° points 9 Preview: Krakow: Absent: Ntibazonkiza Saidi (midfielder 13 / 2), Andrzej Niedzielan (striker 12 / 1), Slawomir Szeliga (midfielder 10 / 0), Krzysztof Nykiel (defender 10 / 0), Lukasz Nawotczynski (defender 3 / 0), Arkadiusz Radomski (midfielder 12 / 0), Hesdey Suart (midfielder 2 / 0). The Ruch Chorzow has a score in-house w4-d0-l3 goals scored 8 goals against 6 while the Krakow has a score out of the house w1-d2-l3 goals scored 4 goals against 6. The Ruch Chorzow is in first position and is fighting for the championship while the Krakow is at the bottom of the standings and is struggling to try to avoid relegation. Given the difference in caliber between the two teams in the numerous absences in the team hosting the primary focus turned to the league I do think that the home team can win the game without too many problems. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope