** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > League 1 > 20 August

Saturday 20 August 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Brentford v Leyton Orient (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.55 4.4 103.28 %
maximize.gif Carlisle United v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 BST) 2.37 3.45 2.94 105.10 %
maximize.gif Charlton Athletic v Scunthorpe United (15:00 BST) 1.85 3.6 4.5 104.05 %
maximize.gif Huddersfield Town v Colchester United (15:00 BST) 1.82 3.65 4.33 105.42 %
maximize.gif Milton Keynes Dons v Chesterfield (15:00 BST) 1.86 3.6 4.2 105.35 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Rochdale (15:00 BST) 2.38 3.45 2.9 105.49 %
maximize.gif Preston North End v Exeter City (15:00 BST) 1.8 3.8 4.5 104.09 %
maximize.gif Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County (15:00 BST) 2 3.55 4 103.17 %
maximize.gif Stevenage v Hartlepool United (15:00 BST) 2.04 3.45 3.75 104.67 %
maximize.gif Tranmere Rovers v Sheffield United (15:00 BST) 2.82 3.45 2.44 105.43 %
maximize.gif Walsall v Yeovil Town (15:00 BST) 2.16 3.45 3.3 105.58 %
maximize.gif Wycombe Wanderers v Bury (15:00 BST) 2.25 3.45 3.2 104.68 %

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 20 August Charlton v Scunthorpe Charlton at home against a Scunthorpe side who are really struggling after only 3 games played. They have played 2 at home and not won any. Charlton look really good and that's why they are title fav. They will score a few and can see this being a 3-0, 4-0 home win. Odds of 4/5 with Coral/William Hill are very appealing and won't last long.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 20 August Sheffield Wednesday vs Notts County Team news; Sheffield Wednesday will be without Nicky Weaver, Jermaine Johnson, Rob Jones, Chris O'Grady but new singing Ben Marshall is likely to go straight into the squad. Notts County are missing Ben Burgess, Jon Harley and Stephen Hunt. So Far Notts county have done well, losing to Charlton but turning over Carlisle 3-0 and defeating Tranmere 3-2. They also pushed Forest all the way in their cup encounter so will be coming here looking to take something back down the M1 with them. Wednesday on the other hand were impressive enough against Rochdale at home but then got turned over at Bournemouth and lost at Bury in mid-week, albit it with 2 goals disallowed. However it does sound like we didn't deserve anything from the match there anyway and it will be interesting to see how we go on today. I think a loss will crank the pressure up on Gary Megson. After a summer of posturing the club has brought in players very late, possibly players who aren't the quality of what we expected to sign either. Lets hope that the players show us today that they are capable of doing something in this league and we are not going to be left behind by our neighbours who seem to be making hay at the top end of the league. We did look impressive against Rochdale and really bossed the game, so I'm not sure how much attention to pay the mauling at Bournemouth and the loss against Bury. I'm kinda going in blind because there's very little playing form to go on, and some new additions to the squad. With Nicky Weaver being out I think there is a definite chance of us conceding.. O'Donnell will be deputising but is inexperienced and hasn't played too much with this defence before. Therefore we are also going to have to score goals to win this fixture. I'm gonna take a punt on overs. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (6pts) Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.75 (2pts) Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.20 (2pts) Usual 10pts staked with WilliamHills. GL all :hope

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 20 August

Sheffield Wednesday vs Notts County Team news; Sheffield Wednesday will be without Nicky Weaver, Jermaine Johnson, Rob Jones, Chris O'Grady but new singing Ben Marshall is likely to go straight into the squad. Notts County are missing Ben Burgess, Jon Harley and Stephen Hunt. So Far Notts county have done well, losing to Charlton but turning over Carlisle 3-0 and defeating Tranmere 3-2. They also pushed Forest all the way in their cup encounter so will be coming here looking to take something back down the M1 with them. Wednesday on the other hand were impressive enough against Rochdale at home but then got turned over at Bournemouth and lost at Bury in mid-week, albit it with 2 goals disallowed. However it does sound like we didn't deserve anything from the match there anyway and it will be interesting to see how we go on today. I think a loss will crank the pressure up on Gary Megson. After a summer of posturing the club has brought in players very late, possibly players who aren't the quality of what we expected to sign either. Lets hope that the players show us today that they are capable of doing something in this league and we are not going to be left behind by our neighbours who seem to be making hay at the top end of the league. We did look impressive against Rochdale and really bossed the game, so I'm not sure how much attention to pay the mauling at Bournemouth and the loss against Bury. I'm kinda going in blind because there's very little playing form to go on, and some new additions to the squad. With Nicky Weaver being out I think there is a definite chance of us conceding.. O'Donnell will be deputising but is inexperienced and hasn't played too much with this defence before. Therefore we are also going to have to score goals to win this fixture. I'm gonna take a punt on overs. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (6pts) :nana Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.75 (2pts) :eyes Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.20 (2pts) :nana Usual 10pts staked with WilliamHills. GL all :hope
6.40 profit for the day, very nearly got the other bet in there too, if not for the ref. Hope you were on :ok