** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Graham Wylie

So Mr Moneybags to sending some of his string to Paul Nichols & Willie Mullins since Johnson got sent to the retirement home for bent trainers 13 horses will be stabled at Ditcheat the same at Mullins yard, 33 go to the sales and the remaining 11 will start in PTP in Ireland Wylie was quoted "I'll have the best trainers in England & Ireland"

Re: Graham Wylie Quite logical to have the best trainers when you are spending bucket loads of dollars on a hobby. Sounds like hes sending his donkeys to the glue factory and just keeping the cream of the crop. Racing Post were premature to suggest Gordon Elliot may be a recipient , bit unprofessional to get peoples hopes up.

Re: Graham Wylie

Quite logical to have the best trainers when you are spending bucket loads of dollars on a hobby. Sounds like hes sending his donkeys to the glue factory and just keeping the cream of the crop. Racing Post were premature to suggest Gordon Elliot may be a recipient , bit unprofessional to get peoples hopes up.
But you have to ask yourself has Wylie finally woken up and realised that he was throwing money away, and only now got the sense to trim back his empire but it took something like this to do it

Re: Graham Wylie

Spending 2 million plus a year on a hobby is trivial to somebody of his wealth. To me i find things like filling the car at £1.36 a litre painful. So basically i would have no idea what he's thinking.
Compared the the multi millions spent by the arabs & Magnier/Tabor/Smith McManus's it would be considered small fry, the thing is Wylie has £146 million of shares in his business so I dont think he is that worried