** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August lol :D Yeah some nice odds.. Specially for Gent if you ask me actually.. Standard and Riga is def. no good I believe!! Gent played some really good football, but hit the post 4 times? or 5 times? already in 2 games so... Also love the Beerschot odds actually and,... I'm lovin it it's really nice :D some great odds idd :D

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August

Sport Football (Belgium)
Event Gent - Standard Liege
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.75
Reasoning Standard lost a couple of important players this summer like Witsel, but still have enough quality in their ranks to be considered a possible title contender this season with players like Pocognoli, Defour or Nong. They lost miserably in the Champions League against Zurich though, and generally they aren't as impressive as in the ending part of last season when they almost won the title. Gent is the same offensive minded team as we all know. They inexplainably lost 1-0 at home to Cercle Brugge in a game fully dominated by them and with some incredible missings. Last season this fixture ended with a 4-1 win for Gent, and pretty much all games between these 2 sides are highly entertaining and high scoring. I see goals and over won.

lol :D Yeah some nice odds.. Specially for Gent if you ask me actually.. Standard and Riga is def. no good I believe!! Gent played some really good football, but hit the post 4 times? or 5 times? already in 2 games so... Also love the Beerschot odds actually and,... I'm lovin it it's really nice :D some great odds idd :D
Same thoughts here ; Gent -0.25 and over 2.5, this is the perfect opportunity for Gent to get the 3pts against a Standard that is not at his best without Defour, Mangala, Carcela and Witsel. Gba -0.25 and Brugge -1.75 i took also.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August Today's bets: AA Gent - Standard AA Gent has a good team and Sollied does great work. They are playing nice, but they seem to have difficulties scoring goals. Sooner or later it has to end ofcourse. Hitting the post a lot, thats just bad luck I guess, and that luck will change. The Gent squad is good aswell. Possible Line Up Gent: Jorgacevic - Baric, Arzo, Suler, Nahayo - Smolders, Thijs, Jorgensen - Coulibaly, Ljubijancic, El Ghanassy. In the front a lot could change. The rest of the team seems sure. Gent has a lot of strikers and Soumahoro, Mboyo, Arbeitman, Conte could all play in front and are all selected for today's game so... Standard is doing poor actually. They are playing just bad and thats hard for me to say because I'm kind of a fan of them... Riga is just no coach for a top team and all Standard is doing is hoofing the ball forward. There is no real plan and a lot of the danger Standard had last year is gone now. Witsel left, Carcela could go to Udinese, Defour could leave... Lots of trouble that is. Must say this game Defour is finally in the Standard squad. There is suspected he'll play today, but the question is will he be 100% or will he be thinking on a possible transfer. Or is Riga giving him only a place on the bench? Suspected Line up Standard: Bolat - Goreux, Kanu, Felipe, Pocognoli - V. Damme, Defour, Camara (or Buyens) - Leye, Tchité, Nong Or Leye or Nong will play right midfield. Normally that's Leye's spot but Nong played there last game and did a great job... Could be Riga decides to play 3 strikers aswell.. but that's not sure. Because Gent is playing good (but they have trouble scoring) and standard just has no plan but playing a long ball I think Gent should be able to win it. They only need a bit of luck in scoring. My bet: AA Gent to win (medium stakes) -------------------------------------------------------------- Beerschot - Westerlo Beerschot has a decent team. Matthijsen did a good job making a team and I believe Beerschot could be a surprise this year. Westerlo had a good team last year, but they don't have any goalscorers... Possible Line up Beerschot: Kaminski - VD. Heyden, Kagelmacher, Malul, Mikulic - De Decker, Delic, Losada - McDonald, Francois, Sidibe 4-3-3 system for Beerschot with Sidibe central striker and Francois and Macdonald from the sides. with Losada they have a creative midfielder who will be the playmaker for Beerschot. 3 strikers who are good. They can all score a goal, but no one of them has really killer instict. Westerlo possible line up: Deelkens - Delen, Corstjens, V. Hout, V.Audenaarde - Annab, Bruls, Ngolok, De petter - Owusu, Lillu As said westerlo just don't have enough quality this season. VHout is a striker who plays defender last couple of seasons, but is just not good enough. He's getting old and is making some mistakes every game. V. Audedaarde is a poor defender aswell. In front they got some good players but no one who can score goals. Owusu is ex-Cercle but he didn't do well there speaking of scoring goals and Lillu is really a poor excuse for a striker if you ask me (hope this words don't turn against me). The best thing for Westerlo is their midfield where they have some good players with Bruls specially. My bet: Beerschot to win (medium stakes) ------------------------------------------------------- Kortrijk - Cercle Brugge A nice game between 2 sides that can do well. Kortrijk does good with V. Hazebroeck as manager. Again he made a good team and is playing good football. He had some important players that left, but there are some great players to replace them. Possible line up Kortrijk V. Hout - De Mets, VD. Broeck, Martin - Mulemo, Capon, Pavlovic, Czivkovic, Messoudi - Chavarria, Nfor As always Kortrijk will play a 3-5-2 system. V. Hazebroeck always plays the same system but it works for Kortrijk actually. They got some great players. A good mix between experience and young talent. Workers and creativity. In front they have 2 good strikers with Chavarria and Nfor. I'm a big van of Nfor because if he gets his head straight he's a really good striker. Powerfull, fast, can score goals. Chavarria is on loan from Anderlecht and he's shown great potential. For a team as Kortrijk I believe he's good enough. Possible line up Cercle Verbist - Cornelis, Evens, Mertens, Viane - Neto, V. Eenoo, Vidarsson, D'haene - Yang, Iachtchouk Good team that can surprise, but they are missing something in front if you ask me. Yang is not good enough for Cercle I believe. He has games he plays great but most of the time its just not good enough for belgian 1st division if you ask me. My bet: Kortrijk to win (small - medium stakes) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August Beerschot AC-Westerlo Beerschot AC selection:Kaminski, Maes, Pacovski; Fjoluson, Kagelmacher, Malul, Mikulic, Nyoni, Van der Heyden, Wuytens; De Decker, Delic, Goor, Losada, Omolo; Custovic, François, Macdonald, Sidibe. Stijnen isn't going to play. Kaminski will play probably his last match for Beerschot and is supermotivated. Normally he will be going to Anderlecht. Beerschot played verry well against Gent. Except the 20 minutes where Gent was the better team and scored 2 times. 1/6 against Genk and Gent isn't so bad. It was good to see that Losada is getting better every match. Westerlo selection: De Greef, De Petter, Corstjens, Vanthournout, Brüls, Liliu, Annab, Van Hout, Delen, Farssi, Ngolok, Roef, Deelkens, Vanaudenaerde, Owusu, De Smet, Bastiaens, Engelen injuries: Cabeke, Dekelver, Marcao, Cardoso, Adams, Cools Westerlo didn't impressed me in the first 2 games and the European matches. The first game against they played reasonable in the first half but they lost the game with 5-0. The second match they didn't managed to score against 9 players of Kortrijk. Now Dekelver and Marcao are injuried, they don't have a great attacking line. My pick: Beerschot AC to win @ 2.06 (6/10)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August Congrats Grieksken on hitting 3/3 on Saturday....!!!:clap Hope we are as successful with Sunday's matches....:hope Lokeren - Anderlecht: Anderlecht @ 1.84 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Lokeren started the season with a 1-1 draw at home against Zulte Waregem and a 3-1 loss at Standard Liege. Anderlecht lost the first match, at Leuven, 2-1, in a match that they mostly played with 10 players, and won at home, 3-1, against Mechelen. Last year, Anderlecht won this fixture 1-2. Lokeren is an okay team, but Anderlech is a title contender and has a better quality roster. The price is fair for the guests' win.

Congrats Grieksken on hitting 3/3 on Saturday....!!!:clap Hope we are as successful with Sunday's matches....:hope Lokeren - Anderlecht: Anderlecht @ 1.84 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Lokeren started the season with a 1-1 draw at home against Zulte Waregem and a 3-1 loss at Standard Liege. Anderlecht lost the first match, at Leuven, 2-1 and won at home, 3-1, against Mechelen, in a match that they mostly played with 10 players. Last year, Anderlecht won this fixture 1-2. Lokeren is an okay team, but Anderlech is a title contender and has a better quality roster. The price is fair for the guests' win.
They will play without Odoi, Jovanovic and Mbokani. Tom de Sutter will take the place of Lukaku. I'm not a fan of him. I will stay of this match.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August thank you guys, I'm really happy aswell. First time I was sure about my bets, now the competition is busy you start to know teams :) @ BelgianPunter, perhaps a good chance to lay Anderlecht or a draw no bet on Lokeren? Will look at it later if I got some time.

thank you guys, I'm really happy aswell. First time I was sure about my bets, now the competition is busy you start to know teams :) @ BelgianPunter, perhaps a good chance to lay Anderlecht or a draw no bet on Lokeren? Will look at it later if I got some time.
I think I will go for the under. But I will wait for the line-ups.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 13-14 August Jovanovic will be on the bench. 1 Proto 27 Wasilewski 23 Juhasz 20 Safari 4 Samuel 19 Kljestan 5 Biglia 30 Gillet 55 Canesin Matos 21 De Sutter 9 Suarez Jacobs picked Wasilewski for the RB, but I prefer Gillet. De Sutter can score when Suarez and Matos are really good. My pick: Anderlecht @ 1.97 (6/10)