** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Reverse-Labouchére

Moo-e

Hello, its been a long time ! Things have changed here a little. I´m going to start the madness again :rollin For those who dont know about this system... ... http://free-roulette-online.info/roulette-oldsystems.htm My starting line is: 1 2 3 4 and the 1st bet is 1 +4 = 5 units to... (1 unit = 0.5 €) moneyline (money back if draw) Sheffield Utd - Aston Villa >1< 2.25 GL 4 all Latest figures and set of rules http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/reverse-labouchere-11347/index13.html#post1515186

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Reverse-Labouchére Forgive me for interupting but I thought you were meant to add the last stake value to the end of the line. In your case the next bet would be 1 + 5...??? Danny

Hi Danny & Bruise ! My starting bank 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 units When losing I wipe out the numbers at the ens of the line, 1 & 4. Then the line looks like: 2 3 So the next bet is 2 + 3 = 5 units. If I lose again I wipe out the numbers at the ends of the line, in this case both numbers, and so no numbers left, I lose 10 units and start a new run, and the line is 1 2 3 4 again. Now my first bet was a winner, 5 units * 2,25 = 11,25 units, so the NETwin was; 11,25 units - 5 units = 6,25 units So now when I put my netwin to the line it looks like 1 2 3 4 6,25 and when we sum those we get the hole bank value = 16,25 units. The line would be 1 2 3 4 5 if I bet only prices 2.00 exactly. But I´m going all the way to the top and willing to put all on the line :D Just trying to keep things simple. The starting line could be anything, I choose the simpliest. Lets hope Späth makes my (life)line longer...

3rd pick Morgenstern wasnt so good but Späth was awful, didnt manage to 2nd round... Did he suffer hangover or too much pressure ? :\ Line: 2 3 4 and next bet 2 + 4 = 6 units to... SM-hockey league Ässät - TPS over 5,5 goals 2.15 GL 4 all

• 2 weeks later...

2nd RUN 1st pick Spending too much time in work, no time for this hobby, damned. Well, Jyp crushed my run for glory, Jyp 3 - SaiPa 1. Now I´m mad and gonna make it:nana Line: 1 2 3 4 and 5 units to... Finnish hockey-league Kärpät - Jokerit >1

• 4 weeks later...

3rd pick Damned, close call, 1-1 in regular time (Blues did win it at OT) so moneyback draw. Line: 2 3 and 5 units to... Finnish hockey-league HIFK - Tappara over5,5 1.95 Price is little short but so are my thoughts too at the moment :tongue2 Should be a physical match, lots of powerplay goals I hope. GL4all

4th pick HIFK slaughtered Tappara 6-0, pheeew, it was 5-0 after first period... Line 2 3 9,75 and 11,75 units to... Finnish hockey-league Jokerit - HIFK over5,5 2.80 Risky net but what a heck :D Its a derby and fridaynight, I hope they give to fans a good show :nana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Line modification A Winner double. Inter - HJK 0-0 and Montoya was faster in qualification than Michael. I´m gonna drop those decimals from my line. Line: 3 4 15 20 24 Reserve: +0,57 unit total: +50,57 units

10th pick I was there watching Hakas poor finishing, they did have so many good scoring chances and in overtime Inter striker couldnt finish one on one with goalie Haka - Inter 1-1 :wall Line:4 15 20 and next bet 20 + 4 = 24 units to... Qualification footie Denmark - Albania >11111

• 2 weeks later...

3rd pick What a mess was that F1 at Indianapolis :rollin Well, I get my stake back so all is good (unibet) Line: 1 2 3 4 6 Reserve: 0,5 Next bet: 1 + 6 = 7 units to... Finn-footie Draw - No bet RoPS - KuPS >2