GUKPT Luton

LtfcPete

Re: GUKPT Luton Yeah thanks guys, knocked out in 31st unfortunately. Card dead the whole way really, never had enough of a stack to make many moves. In the last 20 minutes or so I had my chips in 3 times pre flop: AK suited, split pot with AK; A9 split pot with A7 and then finally went out with 77 beaten by AK. Annoying in that I wouldn't have reraised all in with the 7s if I'd doubled up with one of the previous all ins but it wasn't to be. I also had 1010 UTG with which I was planning to move all in with but I made a string bet and had to just call :lol .. got a caller from the small blind and a check from big blind, flop came 456 all diamonds and I had to fold. That was on the featured table too so I made sure the maximum amount of people saw me do that! Lesson learnt the hard way. Overall it was a great experience and I had a great time, just would've been nice to hold on a bit longer!