France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011)

Tuesday 9 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amiens SC v Le Havre AC (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.35 3.98 100.43 %
maximize.gif En Avant Guingamp v Vannes (19:00 BST) 1.73 3.75 6.45 99.97 %
maximize.gif FC Nantes v LB Châteauroux (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.35 4.06 99.94 %
maximize.gif Istres v Le Mans FC (19:00 BST) 2.8 3.25 2.87 101.27 %
maximize.gif US Boulogne v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:00 BST) 2.76 3.25 2.9 101.48 %
maximize.gif RC Lens v Tours (19:45 BST) 1.9 3.35 5.23 101.35 %

Re: France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011) Just a couple of quick bets here Boulogne 0AH @ 1.96 (5/10) Far too big a price. Sedan didn't look all that comfortable on Friday away at Chateauroux, winning 1-0 fortunately. I doubt the cup will mean as much to them this season and its clear the coach doesn't see it as a priority. He rests 3 players (Rame, Gragnic, Traore) and they also miss 3 to injury (Fauvergue, Oliveira, Abdallah, all important players). Good price on Boulogne, Sedan overestimated by bookies. Istres 0AH @ 1.94 (4/10) Istres have won both of their home matches so far this season and not looked too bad at all. Le Mans on the other hand contonie to be a very overrated side. When will people realise that their sqaud this year is nowhere near as good and just full of youngsters? This doesn't deserve to be a level ball game and there is definitely value on Istres here IMO.

Re: France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011) Amiens - Le Havre: Amiens @ 2.22 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Amiens gained promotion to League2 on the strength of its home record in the National League (16-4-0). The hosts haven't started the 2011-2012 season, in League2, in the best way. They got a draw at home against Troyes (1-1) and lost at Reims (0-1). Newly promoted teams sometimes take time to settle in a league and Amiens may be undergoing this phase. However, the hosts defeated Nimes (2-0) in the last cup round where they probably felt more relaxed since it wasn't a league match. Le Havre has managed an away win against Angers (1-2) and a draw at home against Laval (1-1). The results appear sound, but one should consider that Angers missed two penalty shots and that Laval is tipped for relegation this year and is a weak away side. In the last round of the cup, Le Havre played to a crazy 4-4 draw with Metz after 90' but managed to qualify. I just believe that Amiens will take advantage of its home field strength here against a Le Havre side that isn't probably as good as its early results indicate. Nantes - Chateauroux: Draw @ 3.29 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds are clearly short for Nantes' win. The hosts started the season with 2 losses (away against Sedan 2-0 and at home against Bastia 0-2). In the previous cup round match they played to a 0-0 draw at Reims but managed to qualify. Clearly, the hosts have a scoring issue and it is difficult to see them winning this match. Chateauroux's initial results haven't been great either (1-1 draw at Guingamp and a 0-1 loss at home to Sedan). However, they did take a lead at Guingamp 0-1 and they were considerable underdogs in the match. Against Sedan they played well but came up short. So, the guests aren't playing badly but they aren't really producing the goods and they don't inspire any confidence in getting a win here. The draw offers a good percentage bet for this encounter. Lens - Tours: Tours (DNB) @ 3.25 (Bet365) 10/10 I think this is a very good price for Tours' win with complete draw cover. Arguably, Lens' League1 status last year may have something to do with it. What is certain is that their start in League2 has nothing to do with them being favourites. Lens lost at home against Reims (0-2) and away against Istres (2-1). The hosts did defeat Clermont at home (3-0) in the previous cup round, but in this encounter they are up against a better opponent that has started the season well. Tours defeated Metz at home (1-0) and won at Le Mans (0-1). In the previous cup round the guests drew at home against Angers (1-1) after 90' but managed to qualify. Lens' hasn't found its footing yet after being relegated and the team has really disappointed so far. Tours has started well and I think they will want to keep the momentum going. I really don't think that Tours will lose within 90' and the odds are too big to ignore. Good luck to us all....:hope

Re: France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011) Lol, look at the time of bet confirmation, after few seconds... boooom 1-0 :D this isn't bad :D :cheers

Bet Confirmation - ST51753689FI - Flash Time of bet: 09/08/2011 20:18:22 Print
Selections
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Guingamp Guingamp v Vannes OC (Fulltime Result) 09/08/2011 None 1.57 To Run
Stake: 257.63 To Win: 147.22 Returns:

Re: France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011)

Lol, look at the time of bet confirmation, after few seconds... boooom 1-0 :D this isn't bad :D :cheers
Bet Confirmation - ST51753689FI - Flash Time of bet: 09/08/2011 20:18:22 Print
Selections
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Guingamp Guingamp v Vannes OC (Fulltime Result) 09/08/2011 None 1.57 To Run
Stake: 257.63 To Win: 147.22 Returns:
76' 2-0, :D good choice for today, now I must find a bet for tomorrow GL all

Re: France - Coupe de la Ligue (6th Aug 2011) both of my best lost. tops off a nightmare few days for me betting on L2 teams. Anyone who follows me on twitter will know I killed L1 at the weekend with plenty of winners. Just cant fcuking get any success with L2 sides at the moment though. Boulogne have dominated their game with Sedan tonight but unfortunately Sedan have done to me exactly the same as what they did on Friday and sneaked a victory. Apologies to all, my last few bets on this forum have been completely unnacceptable, terrible run

Amiens - Le Havre: Amiens @ 2.22 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Amiens gained promotion to League2 on the strength of its home record in the National League (16-4-0). The hosts haven't started the 2011-2012 season, in League2, in the best way. They got a draw at home against Troyes (1-1) and lost at Reims (0-1). Newly promoted teams sometimes take time to settle in a league and Amiens may be undergoing this phase. However, the hosts defeated Nimes (2-0) in the last cup round where they probably felt more relaxed since it wasn't a league match. Le Havre has managed an away win against Angers (1-2) and a draw at home against Laval (1-1). The results appear sound, but one should consider that Angers missed two penalty shots and that Laval is tipped for relegation this year and is a weak away side. In the last round of the cup, Le Havre played to a crazy 4-4 draw with Metz after 90' but managed to qualify. I just believe that Amiens will take advantage of its home field strength here against a Le Havre side that isn't probably as good as its early results indicate. Nantes - Chateauroux: Draw @ 3.29 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds are clearly short for Nantes' win. The hosts started the season with 2 losses (away against Sedan 2-0 and at home against Bastia 0-2). In the previous cup round match they played to a 0-0 draw at Reims but managed to qualify. Clearly, the hosts have a scoring issue and it is difficult to see them winning this match. Chateauroux's initial results haven't been great either (1-1 draw at Guingamp and a 0-1 loss at home to Sedan). However, they did take a lead at Guingamp 0-1 and they were considerable underdogs in the match. Against Sedan they played well but came up short. So, the guests aren't playing badly but they aren't really producing the goods and they don't inspire any confidence in getting a win here. The draw offers a good percentage bet for this encounter. Lens - Tours: Tours (DNB) @ 3.25 (Bet365) 10/10 I think this is a very good price for Tours' win with complete draw cover. Arguably, Lens' League1 status last year may have something to do with it. What is certain is that their start in League2 has nothing to do with them being favourites. Lens lost at home against Reims (0-2) and away against Istres (2-1). The hosts did defeat Clermont at home (3-0) in the previous cup round, but in this encounter they are up against a better opponent that has started the season well. Tours defeated Metz at home (1-0) and won at Le Mans (0-1). In the previous cup round the guests drew at home against Angers (1-1) after 90' but managed to qualify. Lens' hasn't found its footing yet after being relegated and the team has really disappointed so far. Tours has started well and I think they will want to keep the momentum going. I really don't think that Tours will lose within 90' and the odds are too big to ignore. Good luck to us all....:hope
Too bad Tours couldn't even get a draw....penalty allowed Lens to edge the match.....But, I can't complain since there was a +35.10 profit from the bets....:ok

both of my best lost. tops off a nightmare few days for me betting on L2 teams. Anyone who follows me on twitter will know I killed L1 at the weekend with plenty of winners. Just cant fcuking get any success with L2 sides at the moment though. Boulogne have dominated their game with Sedan tonight but unfortunately Sedan have done to me exactly the same as what they did on Friday and sneaked a victory. Apologies to all, my last few bets on this forum have been completely unnacceptable, terrible run
No need to get down Meatman.....betting on sports is a fickle business. You'll be back with wining bets since you have a good eye for the details that make the difference.....:ok

No need to get down Meatman.....betting on sports is a fickle business. You'll be back with wining bets since you have a good eye for the details that make the difference.....:ok
yes indeed, well it makes me more determined anyway which can be good congrats on your 2/3 winners tonight, excellent late comeback form Amiens there!

Just a couple of quick bets here Boulogne 0AH @ 1.96 (5/10) Far too big a price. Sedan didn't look all that comfortable on Friday away at Chateauroux, winning 1-0 fortunately. I doubt the cup will mean as much to them this season and its clear the coach doesn't see it as a priority. He rests 3 players (Rame, Gragnic, Traore) and they also miss 3 to injury (Fauvergue, Oliveira, Abdallah, all important players). Good price on Boulogne, Sedan overestimated by bookies. Istres 0AH @ 1.94 (4/10) Istres have won both of their home matches so far this season and not looked too bad at all. Le Mans on the other hand contonie to be a very overrated side. When will people realise that their sqaud this year is nowhere near as good and just full of youngsters? This doesn't deserve to be a level ball game and there is definitely value on Istres here IMO.
Both prices crashed :clap , it was really good bets no matter they were losing ones With such good picks, no doubt you will be a winner in the long run