Paradise Poker Question

equinoxx

Re: Paradise Poker Question just got this

Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:14:17 -0600 (CST)
totipstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
subjectParadise Satellite Winner Information
memoCongratulations for winning a seat in the WPT $100 tournament! You have been automatically pre-registered, all you need to do is log into ParadisePoker.com to play. The tournament is currently scheduled to start in about 1 day 5 hours: 2005-01-09 03:00:00 AM GMT(+0) 2005-01-08 10:00:00 PM EST(-5) 2005-01-08 07:00:00 PM PST(-8) To play, you need to connect to Paradise Poker and log into your account. If you are not logged in or you do not show up in time, you will Post and Fold until you log in. Seats won in satellite tournaments are non-negotiable for cash. For complete satellite rules, please visit: http://www.paradisepoker.com/tournaments/multi_table_tournaments.html so what happens now. have I won anything or what. should have come 17th and got some dosh :sad

Re: Paradise Poker Question Just checked mate & you have won a seat in the $100 tourney tomorrow, thus you have 'won' your $100 buy in for the tourney. Problem is I think it starts at 3am UK time ohwell.gif If you have a look at the tourney WPT$100, you will see you are registered..

Re: Paradise Poker Question Hey Tipstar Dunno if you have ever seen WPT before? Its on the challenge channel on sky. If you haven't then basically it is the best televised poker there is - they show the final tables of huge tournaments that all the top pros play in. The buy ins for these tournaments are usually around 10,000 with prize pools of millions. The TV show is done really well with hole card cameras and the commentators bigging everything up madly (plus of course there is the token super fit bird). If you win your tournament tomorrow you will get paid entry into one of these events + (I would imagine - this is usually the case) travel + spending money. Since most of these events are in america it will be a pretty good trip and as you only started from 4 dollars you could turn up without giving a fcuk at th e 10,000 entry most of them will have paid and show them your moves :dude Of course I would not recommend you "rip off their limbs and beat them with the soggy end" as you said you would your internet foes the other night:lol Jez

Re: Paradise Poker Question 3.00am sun morn :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon be well pissed (just started on the bud) before the pl tourney never mind this one Cant believe I did so well in the other one because Im rubbish :o just goes to show if you get the cards you win