Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Vidima Rakovski v Lokomotiv Plovdiv Home +0.75 @1.90 with bet365 I don't have much time for reasoning this week so I will be brief. Vidima haven't been defeated at home so far this season (1 win and 2 draws in 3 games). Hosts managed to hold champions Litex into a draw. They also drew their home game with Loko Sofia who finished 4th last season. On the other hand Lokomotiv Plovdiv are dubious away from home recording 2 draws and 2 losses. Odds on Lokomotiv are tad short and there is no reason for that. This in my opinion is the most valuable pick of the week in the Bulgarian league.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12

Vidima Rakovski v Lokomotiv Plovdiv Home +0.75 @1.90 with bet365 I don't have much time for reasoning this week so I will be brief. Vidima haven't been defeated at home so far this season (1 win and 2 draws in 3 games). Hosts managed to hold champions Litex into a draw. They also drew their home game with Loko Sofia who finished 4th last season. On the other hand Lokomotiv Plovdiv are dubious away from home recording 2 draws and 2 losses. Odds on Lokomotiv are tad short and there is no reason for that. This in my opinion is the most valuable pick of the week in the Bulgarian league.
FT: Vidima v Lokomotiv 0-3. Bet lost.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Levski - Loko Sf Levski lost from Ludogorets and will be srong motivated to bounce back at home today, against rival Lokomotiv. Levski will make only one change in their squad, and Ars will change Tsvetkov upfront. Hosts got problems with the defense as it seems that defensive midfielder Serginho Greene got some problems, playing as CD. Levski conceded 4 goals in their last 2 matches. Their youth player - Simeon Raykov is called again in the national squad. He is fast and aggressive and I expect him to create big troubles for Lokomotiv defenders, especially if Darko Savic will miss again. Lokomotiv Sofia will try to bounce back after 2 games without a single win, losing from Slavia and making draw with Cherno More in last round. They are playing more than comfortable here, as they won 3 of their last 4 visits, which will boost their confidence for sure. Loko Sofia will got Marcho Dafchev back in the squad as starter that is great for their midfield. Loko Sofia owner announced huge bonuses with eventual draw or win for the club. Levski will search early goal and will open spaces for Loko Sofia fast wingers. I expect both teams to score and to create over. They made 9 overs in their last 10 matches here Head-to-head: Levski - Loko. Sofia Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 09.08.2010 Levski Lok. Sofia 1:2 12.09.2009 Levski Lok. Sofia 0:3 11.04.2009 Levski Lok. Sofia 0:1 04.05.2008 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:0 18.11.2006 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 16.10.2005 Levski Lok. Sofia 5:0 20.11.2004 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 11.03.2004 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:0 19.10.2002 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:2 15.09.2001 Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.85, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Expekt

Levski - Loko Sf Levski lost from Ludogorets and will be srong motivated to bounce back at home today, against rival Lokomotiv. Levski will make only one change in their squad, and Ars will change Tsvetkov upfront. Hosts got problems with the defense as it seems that defensive midfielder Serginho Greene got some problems, playing as CD. Levski conceded 4 goals in their last 2 matches. Their youth player - Simeon Raykov is called again in the national squad. He is fast and aggressive and I expect him to create big troubles for Lokomotiv defenders, especially if Darko Savic will miss again. Lokomotiv Sofia will try to bounce back after 2 games without a single win, losing from Slavia and making draw with Cherno More in last round. They are playing more than comfortable here, as they won 3 of their last 4 visits, which will boost their confidence for sure. Loko Sofia will got Marcho Dafchev back in the squad as starter that is great for their midfield. Loko Sofia owner announced huge bonuses with eventual draw or win for the club. Levski will search early goal and will open spaces for Loko Sofia fast wingers. I expect both teams to score and to create over. They made 9 overs in their last 10 matches here Head-to-head: Levski - Loko. Sofia Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 09.08.2010 Levski Lok. Sofia 1:2 12.09.2009 Levski Lok. Sofia 0:3 11.04.2009 Levski Lok. Sofia 0:1 04.05.2008 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:0 18.11.2006 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 16.10.2005 Levski Lok. Sofia 5:0 20.11.2004 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:1 11.03.2004 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:0 19.10.2002 Levski Lok. Sofia 3:2 15.09.2001 Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.85, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Expekt
after just 37 minutes, Levski were leading with 4:0, so easy win here :) Slavia Sofia - Kaliakra Kavarna In the last game of the round, Slavia will face Kaliakra at home, searching and strong motivated for 3 straight win. Slavia made bad start of the season, but it was expected, as their coach is making debut this season after retired from the football. Anyway Martin Kushev managed to motivate the team and after 2:1 win over Loko Sofia at home, Slavia managed to beat one of the top form teams - Chernomorets away from home with 2:3, which is quite impressive for sure. Slavia will start with 2 strikers today, searching for an early goal and playing aggressive from the very beginning. Junior and experienced Bozhov will lead the attack and I expect home side to score at least twice today. Kaliakra are B group material IMO. They got 1-1-5 from the beginning of the season, as their only 4 points at home against the weakest sides in the league - beating Beroe and making poor 1:1 against the weakest team in the league - Svetkavitsa. Kaliakra is very poor traveler, and got big scoring problems away from home. Last season they scored only 6 goals in their 15 away matches, and started this season with 4 straight away loses, and 1:6 goal diff. Last year Kaliakra won their away game here with 0:1 at odds more than 8.00, but then Slavia took revenge in Kavarna beating with the same result. I dont like the hosts owner reputation and will prefer low stakes. I expect Slavia to lead at the half time, winning this game.. Pick : ht/ft -1/1 Odds : 2.00 Stake : 4 / 10 Bookmaker : Betclic

after just 37 minutes, Levski were leading with 4:0, so easy win here :) Slavia Sofia - Kaliakra Kavarna In the last game of the round, Slavia will face Kaliakra at home, searching and strong motivated for 3 straight win. Slavia made bad start of the season, but it was expected, as their coach is making debut this season after retired from the football. Anyway Martin Kushev managed to motivate the team and after 2:1 win over Loko Sofia at home, Slavia managed to beat one of the top form teams - Chernomorets away from home with 2:3, which is quite impressive for sure. Slavia will start with 2 strikers today, searching for an early goal and playing aggressive from the very beginning. Junior and experienced Bozhov will lead the attack and I expect home side to score at least twice today. Kaliakra are B group material IMO. They got 1-1-5 from the beginning of the season, as their only 4 points at home against the weakest sides in the league - beating Beroe and making poor 1:1 against the weakest team in the league - Svetkavitsa. Kaliakra is very poor traveler, and got big scoring problems away from home. Last season they scored only 6 goals in their 15 away matches, and started this season with 4 straight away loses, and 1:6 goal diff. Last year Kaliakra won their away game here with 0:1 at odds more than 8.00, but then Slavia took revenge in Kavarna beating with the same result. I dont like the hosts owner reputation and will prefer low stakes. I expect Slavia to lead at the half time, winning this game.. Pick : ht/ft -1/1 Odds : 2.00 Stake : 4 / 10 Bookmaker : Betclic
3-0 up. good work

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Bulgarian A Group Beroe vs Vidima Rakovski Match Betting 2011-10-14 14:00:00 ----------------------- Beroe @ 1.40 Ladbrokes Bet Type: Single Stake Per Line: 1000.00£ ------------------------ Beroe/Beroe @ 1.90 Ladbrokes Bet Type: Single Stake Per Line: 200.00£ Reasoning: Even though Beroe have only one point so far, it is not because they are so weak. They had three home games so far - all lost,but against the three probably best teams in the league - CSKA Sofia,Ludogorets and Chernomorets. Beroe showed some signs of getting out of the crisis in the previous game against Montana where they drew. Beroe consists of good players with extremely good coach, and the results in the previous two season prove it. On other hand, Vidima is extremely weak away from home, and rarely wins any points when playing away. Adding the good support which Beroe usualy gets from its fans, and the importance of the game for Beroe, I think this is the banker of this round. Good luck to everyone!

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Beroe - Vidima pick: Beroe(-1.5)AH odds: 2.42 @ Bet365 Beroe made one of their worst starts of the season ever, making 7 straight loses. The team changed the owners, but kept their coach, which is great news for the players and for the fans for sure. Their coach is one of the most talented in our league and I expect Beroe to find their form game by game from now. After the borad changing , Beroe made good game against CSKA, but lost 0:1 at home. Then Beroe played aggressive and offensive but lost from another strong home side - Lokomotiv Plovdiv with 4:2. In last round finally Beroe took their first point from Montana away from home, and I expect them now to win the full pack of points in front of their great crowd. Beroe is playing comfortable against Vidima, having 2 wins and 1 draw ( in nosense game last season ) against them at home. Beroe used properly the break, due to National games, and made friendly against one of the good sides from the lower division - Etar, winning over them with 4:1, which will boost their confidence for sure. Vidima are B material. They are relying to collect points, only from their home matches, and actually took point from Loko Sofia, Litex and 3 from Kaliakra, all of them at home, but in last round Vidima showed their true face, making quite disastrours performance, against Lokomotiv Plovdiv. Vidima should be happy that lost with only 0:3. Away from home they are one of the weakest sides in the league, having 4 straight loses so far, conceding 13 goals ( 4 from CSKA, 4 from Chernomorets, 4 from Ludogorets and 1 from Minyor) Also Vidima got huge scoring problems on the road, as they hadnt scored a single goal in 8 of their last 12 visits. I see huge home advantage and I expect comfortable home win for Beroe

totally agree with the posts above' date=' it looks like sure home win, but I will try HT/FT - 2/1, just because I believe that if vidima scores soem lucky goal, Beroe will turn up them :)[/quote'] I'm not so sure about you bet. Beroe's results are very-very poor. After 7 loses they have managed to pick a point just in the last week - drawing 0-0 at Montana. They hope that this match will be the begining of their revival. This match is so so call "6-pointer" cause it is against a major rival for relegation. You are right that Vidima could score a goal - they have did it in CSKA goal in their last visit. But Beroe is not CSKA. I think if they concede it will be very dificult for them to believe in their oun strenght. I posted a bet for HW cause I think that Beroe will be fully motivated to win this match in front of their fans after three defeats. If we are honest they came against very strong teams (Ludogoretz, Chernomoretz and CSKA who currently are the top 3 teams in A PFG).

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Svetkavitsa
Selection under 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 2.70
Reasoning Lokomotiv Plovdiv is one of the strongest home sides in Bulgaria, but from the beginning of the season, they are having some scoring problems, and lost important points in their battle for euro spots. For today Lokomotiv is gonna miss 4 regular players , including keeper Luccini, who will be replaced probably by one of the most experienced players in the club - Stoyan Stavrev, who is also GK coach in the club. Also Lokomotiv will miss their captain and new national player - Hristo Zlatinski. Lokomotiv is gonna miss their best striker - Basil de Carvalho and also Valeri Georgiev. New signing - serbian striker is included in the group and probably will make debut, but he will need time to adapt for sure. Also Zdravko Lazarov who is 35 years old, is already a bit slower and cant make individual rates upfront as last seasons. I am sure Lokomotiv will win this but 3:0 or 4:0 will be enough and also without Basil and Zlatinski I really cant rate my team so dangerous upfront. Svetkavitsa are the weakest side in the league. I will be really suprised to see them winning a single game this season. They are playing really poor football and the team lack of creativity. They got huge scoring problems and I really cant see them scoring a goal today. As all underdogs in Bulgaria, Svetkavitsa will try to defend with 10 men, parking the bus. using counters and trying to lose the match as less as possible. I see bookies wrong odds here, maybe because of last Lokomotiv game against Beroe (4:2), but actually the difference is huge, as Beroe was with new owners, hungry for points and playing aggressive and offensive football. I expect less than 4 goals here

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Sofia - Botev Vratsa I dont like to back Lokomotiv Sofia, but we got here solid factor to do it - " new coach effect" Lokomotiv Sofia made really bad run, losing from Slavia 2:1, then goaless draw with Cherno More and finally were smashed by Levski with 4:0 in last round. After this matches the owner was angry and fired the coach and one of the most experienced players - Karadjinov. With the new coach, Lokomotiv signed ex-national and Levski player - Telkyiski, who is coming after not successful period in Israel league, but with his experience and skills will improve the midfieldd and the creativity for sure. Good news are that 3 regular players are fully fit and recovered after injuries and will be in the starting 11 today. Also their best midfielder - Dafchev is back in the squad, after suspession from the owner. Lokomotiv is playing more than solid against the average teams in Sofia, as they won over Beroe 3:0 and Svetkavitsa 4;1 till now. I rate them with class above Botev and I expect them to bounce back today. Botev start the season with win, but then recorded 6 loses and 1 draw. They are B material and probably will have problems to avoid the relegation. Botev is still building their team as there are a couple of players on trial periods. The team got big scoring problems as they hadnt scored a single goal in 4 of their last 6 matches. Botev lack of creativity and ideas upfront, so I cant see them creating big troubles to Lokomotiv defense. In their 3 away games till now, they concede 3 goals in each of them, showing quite shaky defense aswel. Botev Vratsa: Last result(s) Litex - Lovech Botev Vratsa 3:1 24.09.2011 Levski - Botev Vratsa 3:0 27.08.2011 Slavia Sofia - Botev Vratsa 3:2 14.08.2011 I expect Lokomotiv to bounce back, due to " new coach effect " and to win full pack of points today home win 7/10 1.51 @ 12bet

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I´m looking for a match reporter on following matches: PFK Chavdar Byala Slatina-PFK Dobrudzha 1919 Dobrich (kick-off 14:00), FK Neftohimik 1986 Burgas-PFK Spartak Varna (kick-off 14:00) and PFK Etar 1924 Veliko Tarnovo-PFK Akademik Sofia (kick-off 14:00). I´m looking people from Byala Slatina, Burgas and Tarnovo. My contact: [email protected]

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 This week provides amazing options for winning. Svetkavitsa - Beroe AWAY WIN @ 1.61 Ladbrokes The home side is the worst team in the league. They are playing with inexperienced and mediocre players, and normally has only one point so far, having lost at home with huge results against even smaller teams. They will be for sure one of the relegation teams. Beroe as I mentioned before is not as weak as the league position suggests. They have good players and one of the best coaches in Bulgaria. After the win against Vidima and the draw against Montana away, Beroe are highly motivated to continue they climb towards the middle of the table. IMO, sure away win. Montana - Vidima HOME WIN @ 1.57 Ladbrokes Montana are a very solid team with incredible striker in the face of the Brazilian Luis Eduardo. They play good football, and having to host team like Vidima, who is terrible away from home, I predict convincing home win. Vidima lost a couple of games in a row, the team is not playing very well recently and is becoming one of the favorites for relegation. Montana on other hand, plays good football at home, and usually wins against weaker teams. Botev Vratsa - Chernomorets Burgas AWAY WIN @ 2.40 Ladbrokes Botev won a surprising game against Lokomotiv Sofia, away from home. Despite this, Botev IMO is not capable of matching the quality and passion with which Chernomorets plays this season. Adding a couple of really good foreign players, and probably the best Bulgarian coach in the last decade to their team this summer, Chernomorets is playing great football and enjoys it. Furthermore, their coach was diagnosed with cancer, and recently the team plays for their coach with amazing motivation. Last round they defeated Levski with no mercy 2-0 and even had a goal disallowed. For me tight away win. Cherno more - CSKA AWAY WIN @ 2.00 Ladbrokes CSKA Sofia one of the best two teams in the league and the main title contender lost last week to the mediocre Slavia team at home, which was a bih shock. The pressure is getting overwhelming over the manager of CSKA, and there are a lot of rumours for his sacking by the board. This is exactly the moment IMO when the team should show its class and win an important game. CSKA has by far the best attacking line in the league. Junior Moraes, Platini, Ianis Zicu are much better than any other attacker in any team. They can score against any team in any moment, as the level in the league is not so good. That is why, I expect that having in mind that Cherno more before wining away to Kaliakra had 4 games without win and their form is not as good, adding the fact that they played on Tuesday and did not have enough time for recovery - I expect away win. Minyor Pernik - Loko Sofia DRAW @ 3.20 Ladbrokes I believe the draw is perfect for both teams in this fixture. Minyor is playing very differently - playing good and then terribly bad. Loko Sofia on other hand has a very bad season so far. Adding the good relations between the two teams and the fact that both teams will be content with the draw, plus both team are at the same level in terms of quality of players and playing style at the moment. Good Luck to Everyone!:hope:D

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 For me this round is also very attractive for bets, but at all I am fully opposite our colleague above me :). Botev Vratsa - Chernomorets Bourgas Chernomoretz will not win this match IMO, yes they have beat Levski, but Levski is nothing special these days and Botev will not play like Levski open football. They will stick in their half and will wait for their chance. Two weeks ago they played with Ludogoretz(probably the best team in the league) and they lost in 93 min. Chernomoretz are not a better team than Ludogoretz and they will be without their coach, for the pointed reason, so this is a minus for away team. He is a big motivator. my choice here is 1X, or may be X. Cherno More Varna - CSKA Sofia CSKA is not playing well, in fact they are not playing as a team. They rely on the individual skills of the players. Sometimes this is enough, but with teams like Cherno More not. CSKA defense is very bad right know especially when it comes to free kicks in front of their goal. They are missing Bandalovski, their best defender. Also you can look at the tradition as well. Varna is not a nice venue for CSKA. Cherno More is tough home team, playing very hard football on their very bad pitch which also a plus for them. Home win for me here. Minior Pernik - Lokomotiv Sofia Here I expect AW, these 2 teams are in very good relations. The coach of Loko Sofia is fromer coach of Minior. Loko Sofia need this victory to overcome their bad recent results and I am sure home team will help them like the past 3 seasons and in the spring if everything is OK, Loko will return them some points. PFC Montana 1921 - Vidima Rakovski Sevlievo Here I am also for 1 and it looks like a banker with good odds. Montana is better team than Vidima for sure. Vidima is not bad as all, and probably the win will not come so easy, but I believe that they will lose this maths. They are focusing on their home matches, it's normal for such team. pick - 1 Slavia Sofia - Lokomotiv 1926 Plovdiv This match is from the type as Minior-Loko. 2 good teams that is from the top half, but with no so real ambitions as they are on paper in front of their fans. Both teams playing not a bad football, so in this match will be most important the motivation. With the fact that Loko Plovdiv has a lot more fans than Slavia and for the better odds for Loko, I will try AW with small stakes or X2 for insurance. Svetkavitsa 1922 Targoviste - PFC Beroe Stara Zagora Here I will try for first win for Svetkavitza. In fact they are not so weak team, especially when in their team are playing the 3 Egypt players that they have. Yes, their main candidate for relegation and probably they will relegate, but the football in Bulgaria is on very low level, so the difference between the teams in the bottom is not so big or even it missing. Svetkavitza show this when they took a draw away at Kaliakra even they deserve to win there. And Kaliakra thrush down Beroe wit 4:0. Beroe is nothing special. So, this is for sure one of the chances for Svetkavitza to take the home win. I have wrote that they will be free entry for the fans there, cause their is elections and some one has paid the tickets. with small stakes HW. Good luck for all!

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I totally agree with Fanatik about Montana and Beroe and I've mada a combo-bet for them. I will comment other match here: Slavia - Lokomotiv Plovdiv Home team is a "favorit" here. They were trushed 6-0 in Razgrad and after that they have managed to win 4 consequtive matches including away wins over Chernomorets and CSKA (standing 3rd and 2nd in the table). BUT we all know that Slavia is the most inconsistent team in the league. It's time for them to spoil the things up. Lokomotiv Plovdiv is three in the raw but that was all bottom table opponent. I think that the match is three way but would prefer to bet on Double chance X2. Odds 1.62 @ Unibet Slavia won 4 of their last 5 home games against Lokomotiv but after they have broke the tradition not to win against CSKA it will not be surprice if they break this tradition as well.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 So it looks like a good offer to play X2 ot both Loko SF and Loko Pd to me. I expect this round favourites to take what they need. This means CSKA, LEvski and Litex to take 3 points. Cherno More-CSKA 2; Litex-Ludogorets 1. About CSKA, lets not forget that next round is the big game vs Levski, so another lose will make things pretty bad for them. It`s just that type of league where top teams did not lose twice in a row. GL to all.

So it looks like a good offer to play X2 ot both Loko SF and Loko Pd to me. I expect this round favourites to take what they need. This means CSKA, LEvski and Litex to take 3 points. Cherno More-CSKA 2; Litex-Ludogorets 1. About CSKA, lets not forget that next round is the big game vs Levski, so another lose will make things pretty bad for them. It`s just that type of league where top teams did not lose twice in a row. GL to all.
Cherno more - CSKA Cherno more - CSKA is a 3-way game but many people here expect that CSKA will not win it. Home team plays good against Levski and CSKA at home. Cherno more has beat CSKA in their last game 1-0 at home in march. Double chance 1X has odds 1.66 @ Unibet. I do not know how will end and I won't make suggestions for it. The best bets for me are: Under 2.5, odds: 1.50 @ Unibet, strenght 8/10 (home team just booked its first over after 6 consecutive unders) Under 1.5, odds: 2.60 @ Unibet, strenght 5/10 First half Under 0.5, odds: 2.60 @ Unibet, strenght 5/10 - which I've just picked Last matches 6 in Varna: Cherno More CSKA Sofia 0:0 06.05.2006 Cherno More CSKA Sofia 0:2 05.08.2006 Cherno More CSKA Sofia 0:2 20.04.2008 Cherno More CSKA Sofia 1:0 16.05.2009 Cherno More CSKA Sofia 0:0 28.11.2009 Cherno More CSKA Sofia 1:0 20.03.2011

Event Botev Vratsa - Chernomorets Burgas
Selection 2
Strength 2/10
Date 21/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.25
Reasoning Botev was in disastrours run of 7 winless games, losing 6 of them. In last round i bet against them, and they created one of the strange results in the round, beating Loko Sofia with 0:1. I expect them to use same tactic, against one of the top teams right now in the league. Botev will play defensive minded football, waiting for their chance and trying to continue unbeaten. They got huge scoring problems, despite their win last round, and signed with 37 years old player ( who was assistent coach to their ex-coach ). Chernomorets coach is fighting against the cancer, but his team won over Levski after great performance. The "sharks" are 3rd placed, just 4 points less than the leaders and I see them strong motivated and focused not to concede today. Chernomorets got 4 clean sheets in last 5 matches. After the loss from CSKA in their first away game 1:0, Chernomorets made 3 straight wins away from home, conceding only 1 goal. I see low scoring game and maybe Chernomorets DNB

Event Montana - Vidima
Selection Montana(-1)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 21/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.95
Reasoning Montana will be boosted by their draw in the last round against the champions Litex, away from home 0:0. They are solid home side, and usually collect points at home. For this game Montana got problems with their 2 main strikers as Dimitar Iliev and top goalscorer Luis Eduardo got light injuries, but trained with the team last days, so I expect at least one of them to start, and that will be enough IMO. Vidima is one of the weakest sides in the league, with one of the lowest budgets. They are typical home side and their only hope is to collect points at home, but lately seems that they are quite unstable in front of their crowd too, losing from Loko Plovdiv with 0:3 at Sevlievo. Vidima got 3 straight loses and I expect their bad run to continue. I will wait for starting line ups to see if Eduardo or Iliev will start, but even one of them will be enough for the hosts.

Event Slavia - Loko Plovdiv
Selection under 2.5 goals
Strength 2/10
Date 21/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.20
Reasoning Slavia will be boosted after such impressive and historical win for them in lat round, over CSKA with 1;2. They are not having any problems with the squad so will field their best. Also their striker Bozhov will be boosted by his prize - " Player of the round ". Another factor here should be that Slavia owner hates Lokomotiv owner, and a couple of times is speaking about him - that he is fixing matches. Lokomotiv is not playing comfortable in Sofia and on the road at all. Lokomtiv got 4 loses in their last 5 visits here, and hadnt scored a single goal in 3 of them. Also for this game Lokomotiv will miss Hristo Zlatinski - very important midfielder and Basil de Carvalho - the best striker. Lokomotiv overplayed Svetkavitsa in last round, but with only 2;0, which is not enough for sure against the weakest side in the league.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 it was good round for me the last one as Loko Sf and Montana won and Botev made a draw. One more very good round for betting imo. the first match is tomorrow: PFC Beroe Stara Zagora - Slavia Sofia I am fancy the home win here. Slavia are in run of 5 wins in a row, which is unusual for mid-table team. After the bad start and change of the owners of Beroe, they have started to play football as a team. This will be the first match with lights, so there will be a big crowed. Beroe is one of the most supported teams after CSKA and Levski, especially at home. Motivation will be surely on the side of the home team, cause if they want to be sure for not relegate, they must win these matches and for Slavia after 5 wins in a row it is normal to lower their motivation, they are not title contenders or even Euro Cup places contenders. The odds arround 2.5-2.6 for HW are very good. HW for me here. Vidima Rakovski Sevlievo - Svetkavitsa 1922 Targoviste I think that the bookies are totally wrong here there no difference between these 2 teams are. Normally both teams would be playing at the moment in the second division. For me 2 equal teams with odds for the AW like 8 -10.00. At the moment I have found at Unibet on DNB 8,10 and I am for it. One fact for the away team is that they are with new coach Nikola Spasov former Cherno More coach, who bring them to 3rd place in the A group and played with them in Euro Cups with quite success. I think that it could be a boost for the away team. They have showed already that they can play well against teams like them at Kaliakra. Other fact that make me think for AW, is that the both teams are in good relations and it will be not a problem in the spring for Vidima to take AW too in the home ground of Svetkavitza. Both teams will relegated for sure, so at least they can make some easy money. Chernomorets Bourgas - Minior Pernik another very interesting match with some history from the past season. Chernomoretz won as a guest in the 27th round of tha last championship when they were still Euro Cup place contenders, so may be now is time to return the favor. Minior are 3 round without a win, so they can toke it here. At all Minior is a good team and they can play some nice football when they want and this is the situation with Chernomoretz too. They are missing their coach and this is reflecting on them. They are 3 round without a defeat. AW for me here. Kaliakra Kavarna - Botev Vratsa match from the relegation battle. Botev has made some nice results with their new coach Djambazki, but yesterday he was appointed as a coach of Litex, so Botev are without a coach and Kaliakra must use this and try to secure win over direct rival for avoiding relegation. This is enough for me to try a HW win here.