PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug

morlspin

PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug  

1. 1.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 4, 24th Aug Tight end to the month with several on the FT hoping to shoot up the table for a place. Well done Bene, who secures an automatic place with the win. :clap Superfoo hangs on to the top spot to get the league trophy :clap and morls fights off all pretenders to his Spoon crown. :notworthy Qualifiers to next week's final are:

1superfoo
2DaMatrix
3andybell666
4jones12345
5Washman
6BAGHEIRA
7ooblio
8heniek31
9Bart(UK)
10McG

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 4, 24th Aug

1superfoo
2DaMatrix
3andybell666
4jones12345
5Washman
6BAGHEIRA
7ooblio
8heniek31
9Bart(UK)
10McG
Well done finalists, best of luck to all :ok (sorry if I ruined any1's chances last night by turning up late & pissed, and getting lucky for a little while :unsure)

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 4, 24th Aug

Tight end to the month with several on the FT hoping to shoot up the table for a place.
Phew - went out in 13th last night, and reckoned I was in 7th position overall, with about 9 different people able to pass me (Scooper, Helen, Duncan, Al, Winsome could all have pipped me) - fortunately for me it was just Bene, Bags and Oobs (are they a rap trio?) See you all next week :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug gl to all of you who are playing tonight il be railing as usual keeping a eye out just out of interest whoever wins the seat,, does anyone heard of chipmeup where you can buy and sell your action or ever used it ? im not sure of it and was wondering if anyone here has used it before and if its safe to use ?

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug

gl to all of you who are playing tonight il be railing as usual keeping a eye out just out of interest whoever wins the seat' date=', does anyone heard of chipmeup where you can buy and sell your action or ever used it ? im not sure of it and was wondering if anyone here has used it before and if its safe to use ?[/quote'] I've been using cmu for over 2.5 years to list about 10%-20% of my games and I'm one of the top members there based on their points system. I saw that it was in pokerplayer magazine recently. If you have any questions about it you can pm me at cmu. Here's my profile: http://www.chipmeup.com/player/DaMatrix - I have a few shares left for tonight's Blue Square game :) gla