PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug

morlspin

PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - STT Final 31st Aug  

1. 1.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 1 3rd Aug After sending ipoker 20 documents as a proof of myself and my wife i get this: However, we are unable to accept the authorization letter since the signature of the owner of the card on the document is different from the signature that she has on the passport"" the customer support on ipoker looks like a bad joke so iam not going to send them more documents and saying good bay ipoker! so i will not play any moree our pl league there--- good luck evryone!

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 1 3rd Aug

After sending ipoker 20 documents as a proof of myself and my wife i get this: However, we are unable to accept the authorization letter since the signature of the owner of the card on the document is different from the signature that she has on the passport"" the customer support on ipoker looks like a bad joke so iam not going to send them more documents and saying good bay ipoker! so i will not play any moree our pl league there--- good luck evryone!
Marcin I'm going to go to my head contact tomorrow and see if theres anything we can do at all. Ive tried before with other members of staff but to no avail but lets keep trying :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 1 3rd Aug

Marcin I'm going to go to my head contact tomorrow and see if theres anything we can do at all. Ive tried before with other members of staff but to no avail but lets keep trying :ok
Thanks I reallly do and send them evrythink what they want no idea why they said my documents didnt match signature when we fill it together with wife so iam sure each signature is our.. ps also ask them to give me contact to poker manager but after this they stop sending info to me

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 1 3rd Aug Awesome stuff again, so want to do well in Luton to reinforce both BlueSq's & PL's faith in us all :clap Also hope you are able to sort it all out quickly Marcin, wouldn't be the same without you buddy :unsure

Re: PL Exclusive Blue Square GUKPT League - August - Leg 1 3rd Aug cheers. seriously unlucky mate with the misclick when i had qq - theres no way I cant believe that. Was really my only genuine hand as well, real bad luck man. That game lasted ages from 3 left.