** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Red Spade Open - $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31

Nade

Exclusive Tournament with $1,000,000 in Prizes! The Red Spade Open is a special $55 buy-in No Limit Hold’em tournament with an incredible $1,000,000 prize pool. The winner of the tournament will receive at least $200,000 in prize money! There will also be a $100 bounty on all participating members of Team PokerStars Pro and Team Online – that’s anyone with a red spade next to their name in the PokerStars software. This is a great chance to test yourself against the best players in the game. Team PokerStars Pro has just returned from their best ever World Series of Poker*, with five players winning gold bracelets: ElkY, Jason Mercier, Maxim Lykov, Eugene Katchalov and Andre Akkari. Look out for some of the recent champions in the Red Spade Open!

• What: Red Spade Open
  • When: Sunday, July 31 at 15:00 ET (21:00 CET)
  • Buy-In: $55
  • Guarantee: $1,000,000
  • First Place: At least $200,000

You can find the tournament in the PokerStars lobby by selecting the ‘Tourney’ and ‘Special’ tabs, and satellites are available around the clock from as little as $1.10. Use the Tourney Filter to help find them - type ‘Red’ in to the filter and the tourney will be displayed. Please note: for one week only the Red Spade Open will replace the Bigger $55 tourney. The regular weekly event will return from August 7. The $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool will be awarded according to the standard PokerStars payout structure. This first Red Spade Open is not to be missed - but if you do, keep an eye out as the event may return in the future.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31 I'm thinking 70-30, but don't worry about buy-in back first, just split whatever any cash is, and you can keep any $100 bounties you win? Anyone else wants the same deal PM me (will stop people who have just signed up). Can't guarantee stakes but will have a look, let me know usernames on Stars, FT and iPoker.

Re: Red Spade Open - $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31 I'll almost certainly play, but I don't think I could take the feeling of rejection if I asked Dave for staking and got turned down, so I'll play it safe and pay my own buy-in. :ok

Re: Red Spade Open - $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31

I'll almost certainly play' date=' but I don't think I could take the feeling of rejection if I asked Dave for staking and got turned down, so I'll play it safe and pay my own buy-in. :ok[/quote'] 100% the same lol, Ill not be buying in directly though Good luck everyone who does play!

Re: Red Spade Open - $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31

Sorry staffy' date=' unable to log-in to my pokerstars account before this starts so can't stake anyone else! Gl to all playing, espcially if they're Polish![/quote'] Thats OK DD. Was a very kind offer. :clap

Re: Red Spade Open - $1million tournament at PokerStars July 31 Wasn't going to as way above my self imposed BRM (not to mention skill level), but we're a long time dead so took a one & only shot at it from a $15 STT and binked Add me to Team PL (UK branch). ;)