Major League Soccer System

Hi folks This system is based on the fact that the American football scene is still young. It is not in its infancy, like China or India , so the results are no longer chaotic ( 4-5, 6-2, etc) and are more predictable now. However, it is still in its boyhood and so it has not reached the predictable stage yet of 48% home wins, 28% away wins and 24% draws that the British game has. The good news is that the Major League Soccer has more draws than the British scene, which is what my system is based upon. I bet only on certain games and I undertand that this forum allows the poster to withhold some of the system’s secrets , at least in the early stages. So for now, I’ll not say how I select the games just yet. Anyway, the system might be an absolute disaster but just watch it …..don’t bet on it , then you can’t moan about it if it performs badly. Life’s just a joke anyway. There WILL be losers. That’s why we have a bank. The method is to start off with a bank of 200 points and to bet 10 points. The aim will be to complete a double. If the double is successful, the next stake is 10 points. I will review the stake as I go, with a view to increasing it gradually, as an increasing % of the bank. In theory . :D OK, enough of the spiel. Let’s go. Here’s the first bet : Starting Bank = 200 points. 16 July 10 points Vancouver to draw with Salt Lake @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes or Eurobet

Re: Major League Soccer System Not only MLS has more draws than British scene, but it is in fact league with most draws out of all leagues that currently run: an astonishing 67 out of 170 matches, or 39%, finished in draw: www.betvirus.com/topLeagues/draws/ www.betvirus.com/leagueStats/66906/ I spotted that trend, as well, but had no courage to going deeper and find a way to possibly exploit it, as previous seasons had lower percentage of draws - 2008/2009/2010, respectively, had 27/30/24 % of draws; so, in time I spotted increased number of draws, I thought it was because of small number of matches that had been played, and I thought it was "due" to correct itself and bring back to average, but trend still persists at half of the season! Anyway, good luck with your strategy! :ok I'm curious to see what is behind your selections; at the moment, I would say you chose teams that are pretty leveled at home/away records: Vancouver home record has been 2-5-2, Salt Lake away record has been 2-3-2, so it indeed looks like they could settle for a draw... Have I understood correct your staking plan: if you win a match, you will stake all the winnings into next match; and if it wins, too, you "completed a double", so you'll go back to 10 units again? It's similar to my staking plan; but I bet on much lower odds than you, so I go for 10 consecutive bets or untill initial stake is tripled (or bet lost, of course); I have used that staking plan for a couple of years now, and I like it.

Re: Major League Soccer System Hi froment You are quite correct. The Major League Soccer scene is indeed currently showing a ratio of 39 % draws. I expect this to continue for a while yet but not for too long. The Yanks are importing some very good South American defenders. In a couple of years from now, I expect their league percentages to eventually be very similar to our’s. In the meantime, I hope to capitalize on the immaturity of their game and the current fear factor / willingness of American coaches to draw rather than lose. The staking plan is chosen because it best matches the way that the draws fall. Rather than simply back each qualifying selection at level stakes of 10 points, the aim is to achieve a double. I have my reasons for this. That is, I will bet on a game with 10 points. If that is a success, then the stake plus the winnings are added together and both are then put on the next game, to form the second part of a double. Regardless of the result of that, the stake on the game after a double will always be 10 points. All will become clear in time. The staking plan is simple but deceptively so. It has been chosen because of the unique current amount of draws, their frequency, the odds paid, and other factors. It won’t be easy. The bookies are no fools ; but if we are selective, coldly disciplined, aware and have a clever staking system which can maximise our winners , then I think we can have some fun. The next qualifiers will be : Chivas to draw with New York New England to draw with Philadelphia. I’ll post the odds and stake nearer the games. 129 views of this thread and you, froment, are the ony one to wish me good luck. Miserable shower of barstewards out there. Probably under 30 years old. Thatcher's spawn. All take, no give.

Re: Major League Soccer System

129 views of this thread and you, froment, are the ony one to wish me good luck. Miserable shower of barstewards out there. Probably under 30 years old. Thatcher's spawn. All take, no give.
Somehow I doubt comments like that are gonna encourage a deluge of well wishers.

Re: Major League Soccer System :lol Alexc is quite right, Maybe! It seems to me, patience is not exactly your virtue! ;) Simple "good luck" post, on one hand, is not difficult to post; but on the other hand, it makes no much contribution to your thread, so I almost always stay away from such a posts. Your thread is only a couple of posts and one day "old"; and it takes time for people to find and read your thread, to see its initial results, and only then they will get attracted to post. So I would say, just keep your work and develop your strategy, and attention will come with time! Scroll Systems & Strategy and Glory Hunters subforums, and you'll see there is huge amount of threads; some of them very short lived, some of them long lasting; it's been patience and dedication rather than public call for attention, which has kept those threads alive! :ok

Re: Major League Soccer System Match between Vancouver and Salt Lake was postponed..... because of a shower. So, Bet no 1 is 10 points....Chivas to DRAW with New York...@ 3.2 with Ladbrokes....3.30 am GMT.....in about 5 hours from now..

Match between Vancouver and Salt Lake was postponed..... because of a shower. So, Bet no 1 is 10 points....Chivas to DRAW with New York...@ 3.2 with Ladbrokes....3.30 am GMT.....in about 5 hours from now..
Good luck with this, Maybe. Can sometimes be lonely posting systems until you have a winning record.

Re: Major League Soccer System Bet No 1 result : Chivas v New York was a 0-0 draw. A successful outcome, so the Bank is now 232 pts. So, since the aim is to achieve a double, 32 pts now to be staked on the next game. Bet No 2. 32 pts….. New England to DRAW with Philadelphia @ 3.2 with Ladbrokes 17/18 July ..ie, midnight GB time.

No qualifiers for the midweek games.
You seem to have been right - after draws galore for weekend, there was a single draw out of 5 matches this night! :ok However, 4 out of 5 matches were draws at HT, and I suppose prices were higher than evens, which would bring nice profit... just if one dared to dive into it. :\ And that saved me in my glory hunt - I layed New England HT, and it was draw, while they went on for a win in second half!... :loon

Re: Major League Soccer System Yep, I have to stay disciplined. I run the algorithms and if my robot says "No Bet", then I have go along with that. If we are not intelligent, the bookies will surely defeat us. If we are not disciplined, we will surely defeat ourselves.

Re: Major League Soccer System After all the draws recently, there are no system qualifiers for the games this weekend, 23 / 24 July. ( Chivas v Houston almost qualified but not quite ) . I expect there to be a few home wins. Weekend 23 / 24 JULY ... NO QUALIFIERS ...... NO BET

Re: Major League Soccer System Update.......... Bet no. 4.... New England ...v...Houston Result... 1-1 ....DRAW, = successful bet. Bank now stands at 202.5 , from a starting bank of 200 pts. The next stake will be the 32.5 pts, ( which was just won on this draw), possibly this weekend , if there are any qualifiers.

Re: Major League Soccer System UPDATE.. Bet 1 - Draw predicted...Chivas - New York Draw...Result ....0-0 Bet 2 - Draw predicted ...New England - Philadelphia . Result ..0-3 Bet 3 - Draw predicted ...Toronto ... Salt Lake ... Result 1-0 Bet 4 - Draw predicted ... New England - Houston ... Result 1-1 Bet 5 - Draw predicted ... New England - New York ... Result 0-0 In the latest bet, Bet 5, yesterday, ... 32 pts was staked @ 3.2. The profit was 70.5 pts. So, bank is now 273 pts. ........ I started with a bank of 200 pts. So, the system is showing a good profit. Now that the double has been achieved, the next bet will revert back to a normal stake of 10 pts.

Re: Major League Soccer System Current bank before this bet = 273 pts ------------------------------------------- Bet No 6 : .. Sunday 28 August 1-30 am, British time 10 points ..... CHICAGO to DRAW with COLORADO 9/4 with Ladbrokes . . .

Re: Major League Soccer System UPDATE of BET 7.....Kansas v .Los Angeles.......Result....2-2... successful bet 22 points won. Bank is now 285 points. ------------------------------- The stake on the next bet will be the winning 22 points plus 10 points , to try to achieve the second leg of a double. . .