** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

China 14th july

Shaanxi chanba @ 4/6....willy h.....stakes 4/10....shaanxi are 4-2-1 at home and ruby are 0-1-6 away scoring 2 and conceding 17.chris Killen is the top scorer for ruby and he was sent off last week.if he is suspended then his 4 goals will be missed. Shaanxi's last home game was a 1-1 draw with beIjing guoan in front of a crowd of 33,000+.guoan beat ruby 4-0 at home.Derek riordan came on last week as a sub for Shaanxi and he scored 37 goals for hibs before his move east. I think the odds for a home win hold a good deal of value and I'm in for low/medium stakes......

Re: China 14th july

Shaanxi chanba @ 4/6....willy h.....stakes 4/10....shaanxi are 4-2-1 at home and ruby are 0-1-6 away scoring 2 and conceding 17.chris Killen is the top scorer for ruby and he was sent off last week.if he is suspended then his 4 goals will be missed. Shaanxi's last home game was a 1-1 draw with beIjing guoan in front of a crowd of 33,000+.guoan beat ruby 4-0 at home.Derek riordan came on last week as a sub for Shaanxi and he scored 37 goals for hibs before his move east. I think the odds for a home win hold a good deal of value and I'm in for low/medium stakes......
1-1,bet lost...I'm still convinced that 4/6 was value,price dropped before ko but it didn't matter anyway.Still if you get value over time,you'll be in profit in the long run.......