** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slovakia, Corgon Liga 2011/12

Senica - Trencin - over 2.5 goals @2.25 Pinnacle Trnava - Presov - Trnava -1.25AH @2.050 Bet365
Senica - Trencin 4-0 :clap Trnava - Presov 1-0 half :( But to be honest, I didn´t expect that over in Senica game will be made of 4-0 home win. I really fancied McNasara´s BTS and final result something like 2-1 ..

Any slovakian guys might help?? Game starts in 1h, Banka Bystrica - Kosice 1 given free to be "strange match" on all russian sites and forums since last night, everyone speaks about it!! Any insider?? Slashing odds?? Imo its fake info!! Game shall end in a draw, according to past year when both shared points. :wall
Many clowns on the net :lol most of them died in the 90+1 minute when Banka missed penalty. FT: 0-0

Re: Slovakia, Corgon Liga 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] 1. FC Tatran Prešov v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v FC Nitra (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DAC Dunajská Streda v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v MŠK Žilina (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v Spartak Trnava (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia, Corgon Liga 2011/12 FK Senica - MSK Zilina - Senica 0AH @1.88 Bet365 / Draw @3.20 Bet365 (very small stakes) The most interesting match of the round is going to be played tomorrow - Slovan vs. Spartak (the biggest derby in the country) - but today we have to keep an eye on clash between 4th Senica and 1st Zilina. Both sides were brilliant in mid-week round, Senica had destroyed Trencin 4-0 at their own pitch, while Zilina had won against current champion Slovan 3-0, also at home. So, two in-form sides are going to meet today, and it will be also difficult to predict. Senica struggled at home recently, but after their Tuesday win, we couldn´t talk about struggling home anymore. They still keep contact with TOP3, what is important due to possibility of qualifying into European competitions, and they don´t want to lose it, especially at home, and doesn´t matter that current leader play against them at the moment. I expect quite careful attitude to this match. As far as I know, they are without both central defenders Gajdosik and Pillar (long-term injuries, they weren´t available in previous matches too), midfielder Cerny is doubtful, and left defender Leal is suspended. Zilina had slow start against Slovan at Tuesday, but they made it in the second half. They took advantage of Slovan´s injury list, but they have to be aware because Senica might do the same today, due to increasing number of players on Zilina´s injury list. Akakpo, Pecovsky and Ceesay, all three players (usual starters) are doubtful for this match. All in all, I expect both teams to play carefully today, they don´t have full strength and they know that their opponent doesn´t lack quality to punish their stupid mistakes. Under also seems logical to me, but doesn´t have any value. Trencin - FC Nitra - over 2.5 @2.21 Pinnacle Home side was pretty good in spring part of the season, until Tuesday match in Senica, where they had fallen to the ground. Loss 4-0 was unexpectable, they even failed to score. Trencin is solid home team (6-5-1) and on their artificial pitch have advantage over other teams. They always try to produce some entertaining football, and today´s match won´t be exception. All their 3 spring home matches ended in over (2-2 Slovan, 3-1 Zlate Moravce, 2-1 Ruzomberok) what says that with productive attack power comes along vulnerable defence. I certainly think that Trencin´s players want to improve their reputation after humbling 4 goal defeat in Senica, and they might open the play more than it´s healthy. Nitra with 4-7-2 record as a visitor, is quite serious threat at all stadiums in the country (bad home record is damaging their position in standings). Nitra have managed to score in 7 consecutive away league matches! They lost their first away spring match in Senica 3-1, but then won at Spartak 1-2 and had taken one point from Banska Bystrica and Ruzomberok after draw 1-1 (in both draw cases were winning, conceded in last 20 minutes). Nitra´s coach Jurkemik doesn´t have to make changes in his line-up, because there are no new injuries or suspensions in comparison with match in Ruzomberok at Tuesday (the same for Trencin). If I take into consideration Trencin´s "ability" to concede, their desire to improve reputation (=attacking football), Nitra´s good away record and ability to score at away pitch, I´m definitely going to take over in this match. Good luck!:hope

Re: Slovakia, Corgon Liga 2011/12 GL lazynko .... But for me these two matches: DUN. STREDA - RUZOMBEROK: Ruzomberok win: 2.63: bet365: 4pts Dun. Streda is struggling this season, especially after winter break. They lost 6 matches and drew only one with Presov at home. Ruzomberok is also struggling at the moment. Ruzomberok won only one match from last seven, but scored 9 goals. Dun. Streda have big problem with their defense, so I expect at least one goal in their net. This match is one from last chances for Dun. Streda to not relegate after this season, but I think Ruzomberok is in slightly better form and have a little bit better confidence. So I'll go here for away win. Missing: Dun. Streda: Matus Lukac (red card in last match), Boya Ntsogo (injuried) Ruzomberok: Pilar Pavol, Lovas Andrej (both injuried) PRESOV - BAN. BYSTRICA: Presov win: 2.40: Interwetten: 4pts Presov seems to be in quite good form, but they have big problem to score (only two goals in last 7 matches). But after winter break they show a big improvement. Ban. Bystrica don't play very dazzlingly and without their best striker Jakubko Martin they have problem to score a goal. This will be one or two goal match. I think this is the best match for Presov to increase their confidence and win this match. Presov after winter break won only one match, but they played four matches with top 4 slovak teams (Slovan 0:2, Senica 0:0, Zilina 1:1, Trnava 0:1). Missings: Presov: Kolbas Jaroslav (4 yellow cards) Ban. Bystrica: Augustin Radoslav (injuried)

GL lazynko .... But for me these two matches: DUN. STREDA - RUZOMBEROK: Ruzomberok win: 2.63: bet365: 4pts Dun. Streda is struggling this season, especially after winter break. They lost 6 matches and drew only one with Presov at home. Ruzomberok is also struggling at the moment. Ruzomberok won only one match from last seven, but scored 9 goals. Dun. Streda have big problem with their defense, so I expect at least one goal in their net. This match is one from last chances for Dun. Streda to not relegate after this season, but I think Ruzomberok is in slightly better form and have a little bit better confidence. So I'll go here for away win. Missing: Dun. Streda: Matus Lukac (red card in last match), Boya Ntsogo (injuried) Ruzomberok: Pilar Pavol, Lovas Andrej (both injuried) PRESOV - BAN. BYSTRICA: Presov win: 2.40: Interwetten: 4pts Presov seems to be in quite good form, but they have big problem to score (only two goals in last 7 matches). But after winter break they show a big improvement. Ban. Bystrica don't play very dazzlingly and without their best striker Jakubko Martin they have problem to score a goal. This will be one or two goal match. I think this is the best match for Presov to increase their confidence and win this match. Presov after winter break won only one match, but they played four matches with top 4 slovak teams (Slovan 0:2, Senica 0:0, Zilina 1:1, Trnava 0:1). Missings: Presov: Kolbas Jaroslav (4 yellow cards) Ban. Bystrica: Augustin Radoslav (injuried)
Dun. Streda - Ruzomberok 0-1 :nana +6.52pts Presov - Ban. Bystrica2-2:@ -4.00pts Overall +2.52pts

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 Hello guys, 27th round of Corgon liga starts today with one match, so here are my thoughts. Spartak Trnava - FK Senica - both to score @1.95 Expekt We have another very interesting and important match today! Spartak Trnava (2nd, 49pts) hosts FK Senica (4th, 46pts) at 17.30 CET. Both teams play well recently and this match could make the title challenge more clear, or on the other hand more complicated. Home side is really on form, they didn´t conceded any single goal in 6 matches in a row (5W 1D 0L)!! They have the best fans in the country and their support helps them a lot, and will help also tonight. You might ask, why the hell I´m gonna pick BTS when Spartak is keeping clean sheet for 6 matches .. To be honest, I think that they were a little bit lucky in their two last matches, and it´s just matter of time when someone comes and end their admirable run, and I think that Senica is the "someone". Senica scored at least a goal in 8 away matches in a row, so I consider them as a major threat for Spartak´s defence. Missings are on both sides. Koubsky, Kascak and Carnota are long-term, while Cvirik and Bicak are suspended (all Spartak). Senica´s coach Griga couldn´t count again with trio Pillar, Gajdosik and Cerny, plus Stepanovsky and Kona are suspended. I am a little bit worried due to absence of Stepanovsky and Kona, but I still hope that Senica has the ability to score tonight. All in all, I believe that visitors are able to score today and disrupt Trnava´s run without conceding, and also have no doubts that home side will score in front of their own fans. By the way, over 2.5 is @2.40 at Bet365, it´s very high I think ... Good luck with Slovak league !! :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12

Hello guys, 27th round of Corgon liga starts today with one match, so here are my thoughts. Spartak Trnava - FK Senica - both to score @1.95 Expekt We have another very interesting and important match today! Spartak Trnava (2nd, 49pts) hosts FK Senica (4th, 46pts) at 17.30 CET. Both teams play well recently and this match could make the title challenge more clear, or on the other hand more complicated. Home side is really on form, they didn´t conceded any single goal in 6 matches in a row (5W 1D 0L)!! They have the best fans in the country and their support helps them a lot, and will help also tonight. You might ask, why the hell I´m gonna pick BTS when Spartak is keeping clean sheet for 6 matches .. To be honest, I think that they were a little bit lucky in their two last matches, and it´s just matter of time when someone comes and end their admirable run, and I think that Senica is the "someone". Senica scored at least a goal in 8 away matches in a row, so I consider them as a major threat for Spartak´s defence. Missings are on both sides. Koubsky, Kascak and Carnota are long-term, while Cvirik and Bicak are suspended (all Spartak). Senica´s coach Griga couldn´t count again with trio Pillar, Gajdosik and Cerny, plus Stepanovsky and Kona are suspended. I am a little bit worried due to absence of Stepanovsky and Kona, but I still hope that Senica has the ability to score tonight. All in all, I believe that visitors are able to score today and disrupt Trnava´s run without conceding, and also have no doubts that home side will score in front of their own fans. By the way, over 2.5 is @2.40 at Bet365, it´s very high I think ... Good luck with Slovak league !! :hope
GL with this :hope It's hard to predict this match. One more missing in Senica side: Pedro Leal. I think Senica is able to score in this match, I'm little worried whether Trnava will score today. But I agree with you BOTH TO SCORE is the best selection in this match due to plenty of missings in Senica's defense and Kamenar (Trnava's goalkeeper) was quite uncertain in last match against Slovan.

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 Good morning! I really don´t have enough time to post here some precise analysis, so I just tell you about one thing, which has caught my eye when I looked on the table, especially AWAY table, and this round´s fixtures. So, as I mentioned, we have to take a look on AWAY table, especially on last 4 positions: 9. Kosice 3-4-6 10:18 13 10. Presov 1-5-7 5:18 8 11. Trencin 1-4-8 6:24 7 12. Dunajska Streda 1-0-12 8:28 3 Okay, but why is it so interesting? In my humble opinion, it´s interesting due to fact that all these teams are playing AWAY today :D But I know, it isn´t the only thing which matters, it´s just statistics, so I cut a bit from my time and tell you a few words about matches .. Zlate Moravce vs. Presov - If I have to pick one which I believe the most, I would choose this one. Presov is really poor away nowadays, didn´t score in all 5 away matches after winter break, and drew in last match at home against Banska Bystrica after 90th minute "penalty". Zlate Moravce had won two last league matches, took 3 points from Kosice in last round, they try to play attractive at home, Presov might have a big problem today .. Nitra vs. Dunajska Streda - Nitra hasn´t been impressive at home pitch this season, but I think it´s still far more better from Dunajska´s perfromances in this season. Nitra lost 0-1 half-time lead in Trencin last round (lost 5-2), but I couldn´t blame their performance at all. I think they are pretty good in forward these days, and they have to quality to beat Dunajska even if with terrible defence like in Trencin. Zilina vs. Trencin - Zilina has everything in their hands, but I think it might create some pressure on them and I am really interested in how they will cope with it. Quality is definitely on home side, but tremendous 2nd half Trencin´s performance from last league match is confusing me a little bit. It will be interesting match, but anything from home win will be surprise. Ruzomberok vs. Kosice - The most difficult match I think. Ruzomberok have not won in last 4 home matches (3 draws), and I think it´s now or never today :D Kosice has poor record in last 5 matches (0W 1D 4L), but they don´t play bad away after winter break and are definitely improving their position in away table .. they are giving points at home very easily, and then they try to steal some at opposition´s pitches. How long can they do that? And there is also another one match today, Banska Bystrica vs. Slovan. Slovan is also poor away (7th), but it is complicated match I think, so I won´t touch it today .. Good luck boys, I have tried to give you some useful information .. may mniXo will give you some more detailed information :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 ZLATE MORAVCE - PRESOV: +0.5AH PRESOV: 3pts: 2.05 : bet365 One match for me today. I chose match Zlate Moravce - Presov. Maybe it'll be surprise for you, but I think Presov can draw or win this match. I don't agree with lazynko that Presov is really poor nowadays. Presov play quite well, but they are struggling with ability to score. But in last match they were succesful twice. SO maybe they are in good way to begin to score. One missing in Presov side: Papaj Jan (injuried). Zlate Moravce won two consecutive matches, but these two matches were against teams from bottom of the league table (Dun. Streda and Kosice). After winter break Zlate Moravce aren't in decent form and it seems Kuracka and Janecka are big loss for Zl. Moravce. So I'll go for +0.5AH Presov. :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12

ZLATE MORAVCE - PRESOV: +0.5AH PRESOV: 3pts: 2.05 : bet365 One match for me today. I chose match Zlate Moravce - Presov. Maybe it'll be surprise for you, but I think Presov can draw or win this match. I don't agree with lazynko that Presov is really poor nowadays. Presov play quite well, but they are struggling with ability to score. But in last match they were succesful twice. SO maybe they are in good way to begin to score. One missing in Presov side: Papaj Jan (injuried). Zlate Moravce won two consecutive matches, but these two matches were against teams from bottom of the league table (Dun. Streda and Kosice). After winter break Zlate Moravce aren't in decent form and it seems Kuracka and Janecka are big loss for Zl. Moravce. So I'll go for +0.5AH Presov. :hope
Zl. Moravce - Presov 1-2 :nana +3.15pts

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MŠK Žilina v Spartak Trnava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MFK Košice v FC Nitra (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Tatran Prešov v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Trencín v DAC Dunajská Streda (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Senica v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovan Bratislava v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 SLOVAN BRATISLAVA - ZLATE MORAVCE: -1.5AH SLOVAN: 5pts: 2.00 bet365 This is match between two teams out of form. In this match Slovan have to win, because of yesterday result in match Zilina-Trnava. Slovan didn't win in last four match and I can't remember when it happened. Missings at Slovan side: Cikos, Zofcak, Dobrotka, Putnocky (injuried), questionable start: Pecalka, Sebo. Slovan is also out of the Slovnaft Cup, but Zlate moravce not. Moravce played on Tuesday in Slovnaft Cup at home with Senica and drew. On the next Tuesday Moravce will play second match and with this in mind I think they won't play for100%. Missings at Moravce side: Husar (4 yellow cards), Farkas, Babic, Brcak (injuried), questionable start: Pavlenda, Chren. If Slovan will score goal in first 30 minutes, it'll be easy match from Slovan. :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 AS TRENCIN - DUN. STREDA: over 3 goals: 3pts: 2.16 pinnacle Trencin drew in last match in Zilina 2-2. They scored the most goals at home from all the team in Corgon liga. In last three matches they scored 10 goals. On the other hand, Dun. Streda are in big problems and most likely they will relegate this season. In last four matches thay conceded 9 goals. Missings at Trencin side: questionable start: Holubek and Diaz. Missings at Dun. Streda side: Marcin (8 yellow cards), Nemeth, Kralik, Boya (injuried). In this match we can see a lot of goals, especially from Trencin side.:hope

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DAC Dunajská Streda v MFK Košice (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nitra v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v FK Senica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v MŠK Žilina (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MFK Ružomberok v Slovan Bratislava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spartak Trnava v AS Trencín (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 PRESOV - DUN. STREDA: -1AH PRESOV: 4pts: 2.02 bet365 Presov is in a quite good form. They didn't lose in last four matches, and lost only in one match from last eight. Presov without any important missing. Dun. Streda won last match at home (2-0 Kosice), but Kosice are completely out of form. Dun. Streda will relegate this season for 99%. They will miss Boya Ntsogo (injuried). Dun. Streda won only one match and one drew from last eleven. I expect home win in this match, and -1AH is good value. :hope

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 TRENCIN - KOSICE: over 3 goals: 3pts: 2.14 BetVictor Trencin is very strong at home. I assume easy home win. But I will go for over here. Trencin scored in last four matches 11 goals, but also six conceded. Kosice totally out of form. Managment responded to this situation and engaged new coach Jan Kozak st. He proclaimed he will give a chance in last matches to younger players. So I expect a lot of goals in this match. :hope

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DAC Dunajská Streda v Slovan Bratislava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v FK Senica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v Spartak Trnava (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v AS Trencín (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v MŠK Žilina (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 Ruzomberok 1X @1,97 (at local) Zilina although in the need of points did not play well recently. Ruzomberok is a good home team, the players will play to prove themselves and of course for transfer. One more thing, Zilina should be more tired because they had a hard game mid-week.

Re: Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12 TRNAVA - RUZOMBEROK: -1.5AH Trnava: 5pts: 2.02 bet365 Trnava still can be the champion of the league and today they will play with very easy opponent. Trnava won in last two matches identically 2-0 (Zl. Moravce and Banska Bystrica). They are two points behind Zilina and only two round till end of the season. Trnava have four injuried players Carnota Patrik, Kascak Marek, Koubsky Jiri and Kuracka Peter; and also Prochazka Roman can't play (red card in last match). But still have enough good players. Ruzomberok is totally out of form. They didn't win in last four matches. Nowadays they are without head coach and five players were shifted to B team (Chovanec Jan, Hoferica Peter, Pekar Stefan, Poliacek Miroslav and Markovic Miroslav); two players are injuried (Pilar Pavol and Lovas Andrej); Maslo Peter can't also play (4 yellow cards). And one more important thing, Trnava has the best fans in the league and today they will be again their twelve player. :hope