** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slovakia > Corgon Liga > 2011/12

Friday 15 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v AS Trencín (19:00 BST) 1.25 5.5 11 107.27 %
Saturday 16 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v FC Nitra (16:30 BST) 1.7 3.4 4.9 108.64 %
maximize.gif FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v MFK Ružomberok (18:30 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.16 106.97 %
maximize.gif FK Senica v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (18:30 BST) 1.67 3.5 5 108.45 %
maximize.gif MŠK Žilina v MFK Košice (18:30 BST) 1.25 5.25 10.2 108.78 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v DAC Dunajská Streda (18:30 BST) 1.44 4.25 7 107.05 %

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovan Bratislava- AS Trenčín First round of new season in Slovakia starts today with a match between the current title holders SK Slovan Bratislava and a team that has secured promotion to Corgon Liga last year in 1st league 7 rounds before the end of the season! From the very first moment i saw the opening odds, i was thinking about the + AH on the away team. Slovan is the strongest team in the league with european potential this season, that is the truth, but Trenčín is not to be considered as a team that should leave Bratislava with shame. Trenčín has excellent foreign players in the squad who can make the difference in the game anytime-to be precise, Jorge Salinas with David Depetris. Depetris is like a scoring machine, having scored 31 goals in the 1st league last season and helped a great deal to promote his club into the slovakian topflight. Slovan with new signings before the season, maybe the biggest signing is Kladrubsky from Sparta Prague, best scorer of the league Sebo stayed in the club- basically all the top players stayed in the team and club is aiming very high this season. Slovan played on tuesday UCL match with Tobol Kostanay 2:0. Slovan showed great offensive potential, but also some holes in the defence. The hcp line is too big, as Slovan has long journey to Kazachstan for the return leg to be played on Tuesday, so some changes in the team are expected and Slovan will not try to put pressure on Trencin for the whole match. Europe is the top priorityof theowner for now, league comes at the moment afterwards. I am happy to take the +1,5 handicap on Trenčín as i belive they are capable of scoringone here, and i know Slovan players have their minds all over the Champions League in Kazachstan. Pick: Trenčín +1,5 sbobet:2.08 stakes: 4/10 alternatively Pinnaclesports 2.05

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Transfers SK SLOVAN BRATISLAVA: NEW: Kuzma Marek (Dubnica), Augustin Radoslav (Petrzalka), Cikos Erik (Wisla Krakow), Kuran Juraj (Zlate Moravce), Vrablec Martin (young.), Kladrubsky Jiri (Sparta Prague) OUT: Bozic Mario, Kralik Jan, Turcak Boris FK SENICA NEW: Kroupa Karel (Zlin), Hladik Ivan (young.), Janso Oliver (young.), VIlkovsky Michal (young.), Motha Bridget (FC Capetown), Kalabiska Jan (FC Zbrojovka Brno), Sima Peter (Ceske Budejovice), Valenta Jiri (Jablonec), Pavlik Petr (Hlucin), Urbanek Ales (Slovacko) OUT: Smetana Ondrej, Szegedi Robert, Divis Jaroslav, Luksik Filip, Poliacek Miroslav, Fisan Andrej, Mihalik Roman, Petran Peter, Komarek Martin, Gajdos Vratislav MSK ZILINA NEW: Barcik Miroslav (Polonia Bytom), Zilak Adam (Zlate Moravce), Zlatkovic Nemanja (FC Diagoras), Pecovsky Viktor (Banska Bystrica), Strihavka David (Willem II Tilburg), Plach Frantisek (U-19) OUT: Bokila Wima, Sourek Ondrej, Zjuzins Arturs, Le Giang Patrik, Skvarka Michal, Rilke Emil, Fotyik Dominik, Janec Michal, Poliacek Pavol, Simko Patrik FC SPARTAK TRNAVA: NEW: Karhan Miroslav (FSV Mainz 05), Vyskiocil Martin (Tatran Presov), Malcharek Pavol (FC Tescoma Zlin), Vdovjak Rastislav (b team), Koubsky Jiri (Slavia Prague) OUT: Kapralik Zdenko, Bulvitis Nauris, Dohnalek Jakub, Coimbra Higor de Sales, Wellington Junior, Sabo Erik, Zeleznik Martin DUKLA BANSKA BYSTRICA: NEW: Galik Miroslav (young.), Luptak Branislav (young.), Chupac Juraj (Sokolov), Bazik Marek (Polonia Bytom), Laksik Lukas (Podbrezova) OUT: Seye Mouhamadou, Adamik Jozef, Pleva Dalibor, Pecovsky Viktor, Hesek Andrej FC VION ZLATE MORAVCE: NEW: Paur Jakub (MSK Zilina), Hodek Andrej (FC Zbrojovka Brno), Kovac Lukas (Spisska Nova Ves) OUT: Zilak Adam, Kuran Juraj, Capo Lukas, Zemanovic Pavol, Tomasek Juraj MFK RUZOMBEROK: NEW: Praznovsky Oliver (Rim. Sobota), Krbecek Tomas (FK Usti nad Labem), Smahaj David (Zlin), Masaryk Pavol (Cracovia Krakow) OUT: Jaksis Marko, Chovanec Tomas, Blazic Marko, Penksa Pavol FC NITRA: NEW: Simonek Arnold (Jihlava), Ntuli Thamanga Sibusiso (South Africa), Cirik Jan (Sala), Drzik Igor (Bohemians), Gajdos Vratislav (FK Senica) OUT: Schulmeister Vojtech, Ac Michal FK DAC 1904 DUN. STREDA: NEW: Harsanyi Zoltan (FC Pajkan), Sedlak Pavol (Rim. Sobota), Kovac Pavol (MFK Dubnica), Delarche John (Cameroon) OUT: Obert Igor, Novota Jan, Hrabac Igor, Filo Michal, Halimi Ilami MFK KOSICE: NEW: Novak Jan (FC Tours), Jano RObert (Michalovce), Huk Slavomir, Fernandez Fernando Lopez (Spain) OUT: Juhar Martin, Cicman Robert, Kolbas Jaroslav 1.FC TATRAN PRESOV NEW: Ferenc Maros (Poland), Zeher Robert (Banik Ostrava), Divis Jakub (Hibernian FC) OUT: Baran Martin, Peskovic Boris, Vrsajevic Audija, Belak Ivan, Vyskocil Martin, Meszaros Lubomir, Mucha Jan AS TRENCIN: NEW: Peltier John (Trinidad and Tobago), Kyselica Lukas (U-19), Vozar Matej (U-19) OUT: Feriancik Erik, Peciar Tomas, Santana Cristian, Marusinec Milan, Misak Patrik

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 SENICA - PRESOV Second team in last season Senica will play with Presov at home. During season break it was a big movement in Senica team. Three primary players left this team: the best striker Smetana Ondrej and also Divis Jaroslav and Luksik Filip. Of course some other players also left this team. But I think Senica've made some good transfers like Kroupa Karel (maybe he can replace Smetana Ondrej), Motha Bridget, Kalabiska Jan, Sima Petr and Valenta Jiri. On the other hand Presov only with three new players (2 goalkeepers). Vrsajevic Audija left this team and this is appreciable loss for Presov. I§m not sure if Zeher can replace him. Both teams played some friendly matches. Presov won only one match against slovakian 3rd league team, Senica won 3 matches, but last one with FK Rostov. I think this match can end 2:0, 3:0 or 3:1. Senica (HT/FT) - 3pts - 2.70 - BWIN over 2.5 goals - 3pts - 2.05 - bet365 :hope:hope

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Match: Zilina - Kosice Time: 17.07.2011 19:30 (time eastern europe) ODDS 1x2: 1.20 5.75 11.00 (Bwin)

Although it seems that Kosice is weak opponent, so I think that today offer courses worth a try surprise (small stake).Zilina latest results do not speak in its favor. All good players have left before the end of the spring which was also seen at matches. MSK Zilina yesterday announced it has completed the work with the head coach who came lived until the Champions League. The point should have been poor results in the spring of last season and lost in KR Reykjavik - Zilina (3:0) in Thursday. The quality of the Icelandic league do not know much, but it seems to me to be pretty bad result Zilina for the group stage played in the Champions League (this was obviously before they sold all the good players). Quote (Martin Dubravka): "This notice we got everyone together in the locker room early in training. We are of sad, because the coaches we had a lot of joint actions, where the team maintained a good party. So when he left, there was silence in the cabin. I think even he did not have easy to say goodbye to us. He worked there two and a half years and has been successful with Žilina, which have not yet reached here. I think it is a coach who achieved the most in Liverpool. with that you can not so easily settled or po gambling site, "says a talented goalkeeper. "I do not know what will now be running the club. This morning we have the training, but postponed it for the evening. What will be the next program, it still does not know any player. We'll see what coach says today." Kosice not among the strong teams but the match could be just surprise what things are happening in Zilina. Last match Kosice - Zilina (1:0) 25.5.2011 Zilina - Kosice (2:0) 15.03.2011 Kosice - Zilina (0:4) 02.10.2010 handicap: Zilina - Kosice (+1) - X 4.00 Zilina - Kosice (+1) - 2 4.10 Strength (trust) - 4/10 (small stake)

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 2 W2-L0-V0 +8.25pts Both matches are hard to predict. Zilina with new coach and without Bello, Zosak, Mabouka and Strba. Kosice without money for this season and also Gal-Andrezly, Jurco, Matic, Nurkovic. No bet for me. Maybe -1AH ZIlina, but odds are too low. Trnava without his best player Kone Koro, but finally with its fans. Dun. Streda with some new players. I'm very curious about Delarche and Harsanyi. Trnava has already played three matches in europe league. And I expect this will be very relevant in this match and also players will play for first time before their fans, who stopped their boycott. I will try Trnava with HCP but with small stake, because I'm afraid of Kone Koro missing. Trnava -1.5AH - 2pts - 2.02 - bet365 :hope

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Bet365 offers @10 on Kosice, maybe it is worth to try for minimum stakes. Situation in Zilina is complicated, I´m pretty curious how they will cope with it today. And on the other hand, if Kosice are able to benefit from Zilina´s situation. I consider under 2.5 goals, @2.07 on bet365 is quite high I think ...

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12

Match: Zilina - Kosice Time: 17.07.2011 19:30 (time eastern europe) ODDS 1x2: 1.20 5.75 11.00 (Bwin)

Although it seems that Kosice is weak opponent, so I think that today offer courses worth a try surprise (small stake).Zilina latest results do not speak in its favor. All good players have left before the end of the spring which was also seen at matches. MSK Zilina yesterday announced it has completed the work with the head coach who came lived until the Champions League. The point should have been poor results in the spring of last season and lost in KR Reykjavik - Zilina (3:0) in Thursday. The quality of the Icelandic league do not know much, but it seems to me to be pretty bad result Zilina for the group stage played in the Champions League (this was obviously before they sold all the good players). Quote (Martin Dubravka): "This notice we got everyone together in the locker room early in training. We are of sad, because the coaches we had a lot of joint actions, where the team maintained a good party. So when he left, there was silence in the cabin. I think even he did not have easy to say goodbye to us. He worked there two and a half years and has been successful with Žilina, which have not yet reached here. I think it is a coach who achieved the most in Liverpool. with that you can not so easily settled or po gambling site, "says a talented goalkeeper. "I do not know what will now be running the club. This morning we have the training, but postponed it for the evening. What will be the next program, it still does not know any player. We'll see what coach says today." Kosice not among the strong teams but the match could be just surprise what things are happening in Zilina. Last match Kosice - Zilina (1:0) 25.5.2011 Zilina - Kosice (2:0) 15.03.2011 Kosice - Zilina (0:4) 02.10.2010 handicap: Zilina - Kosice (+1) - X 4.00 Zilina - Kosice (+1) - 2 4.10 Strength (trust) - 4/10 (small stake)

:welcome to PL didaktik. Hope to see you here a lot.:cheers

Saturday 23 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AS Trencín v MFK Ružomberok (16:30 BST) 2.2 3.21 3.2 107.86 %
maximize.gif DAC Dunajská Streda v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (18:30 BST) 2.5 3.1 3.09 104.62 %
maximize.gif FC Nitra v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (18:30 BST) 2.15 3.2 3.77 104.29 %
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v FK Senica (19:00 BST) 1.4 4.33 8 107.01 %
Sunday 24 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MFK Košice v Spartak Trnava (16:30 BST) 3 3.25 2.37 106.21 %
maximize.gif 1. FC Tatran Prešov v MŠK Žilina (18:30 BST) 3 3.2 2.4 106.25 %

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 FC Nitra - Zlate Moravce - over 2.5 goals - @2.25 Bet365 - small stakes - Nitra to win - @2.10 Bet365 - small stakes At this price, I definitely must take this over. Nitra´s coach Cyril Stachura at press-conference before the season claimed that they are going to play attractive and attacking football. First round showed that his team is really prepared to keep this promise. Nitra scored 2 goals in Bystrica and took all 3 points, which was really unexpected. 3 points from away pitch will mean nothing if they don´t confirm them today, in regional derby against Zlate Moravce. Nitra is able to score, what we had seen last week, so 3 goals in this match are real. What is more, I also believe that Nitra is better prepared than their opponent at this moment. They are still without playmaker Hodur, but we could see that his absence is nothing what has to worry Nitra´s coach, because other midfielders are ready to take his place and perform like him. In both cases, I prefer smaller stakes due to just second round. First round may be deceptive, we will be more clever after this one. Good luck!

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 AS Trencin - MFK Ruzomberok - Trencin to win - @2.32 Pinnacle - small stakes In my humble opinion, 2.32 on Trencin is good price and definitely worth to try. Trencin is newly promoted but their expectations are not just "avoid relegation", but they want to show attacking football, especially at home. In first round, they lost on Slovan´s pitch, but their performance wasn´t shame. Leading star, argentine striker Depetris (one of the Slovan´s targets), scored the only Trencin´s goal and showed that he wants to continue in scoring goals like in second division. Their aim is to build an ideal combination between experienced players and young talents. Everyone there is full of enthusiasm and prepared to fight for success in this season. Ruzomberok lost in first round against Zlate Moravce 1-0 (played in Zlate Moravce, so second away game in a row for Ruzomberok) and they didn´t impressed. Today, they will be still without important players Chovanec and Dubek + central defender Maslo was sold to Ukraine this week. I feel that today it will be difficult struggle for guests, they are going to play against fresh and motivated team and I won´t be surprised if they still have 0 points after 2nd round. Good luck!

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W2-L1-V0 +6.25pts I absolutely agree with lazynko in Nitra - ZL. Moravce match. I only add in that ZL. Moravce still without three injuried players: Kuracka Peter, Hruska Martin and Hodek Andrej. Nitra -0.75AH - 3pts - 2.50 - bet365 :hope

AS Trencin - MFK Ruzomberok - Trencin to win - @2.32 Pinnacle - small stakes In my humble opinion, 2.32 on Trencin is good price and definitely worth to try. Trencin is newly promoted but their expectations are not just "avoid relegation", but they want to show attacking football, especially at home. In first round, they lost on Slovan´s pitch, but their performance wasn´t shame. Leading star, argentine striker Depetris (one of the Slovan´s targets), scored the only Trencin´s goal and showed that he wants to continue in scoring goals like in second division. Their aim is to build an ideal combination between experienced players and young talents. Everyone there is full of enthusiasm and prepared to fight for success in this season. Ruzomberok lost in first round against Zlate Moravce 1-0 (played in Zlate Moravce, so second away game in a row for Ruzomberok) and they didn´t impressed. Today, they will be still without important players Chovanec and Dubek + central defender Maslo was sold to Ukraine this week. I feel that today it will be difficult struggle for guests, they are going to play against fresh and motivated team and I won´t be surprised if they still have 0 points after 2nd round. Good luck!
Trencin - Ruzomberok 1:1 :wall not best start, Nitra starts in couple of minutes and is going to make improvment :)

Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W2-L1-V0 +6.25pts I absolutely agree with lazynko in Nitra - ZL. Moravce match. I only add in that ZL. Moravce still without three injuried players: Kuracka Peter, Hruska Martin and Hodek Andrej. Nitra -0.75AH - 3pts - 2.50 - bet365 :hope
Nitra lost 0-1. :( I hope tomorrow it will be better.

Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v MFK Košice (16:30 BST) 1.65 3.6 5.75 105.78 %
maximize.gif FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v DAC Dunajská Streda (18:30 BST) 1.6 3.75 6.5 104.55 %
maximize.gif MFK Ružomberok v FC Nitra (18:30 BST) 1.93 3.25 4.24 106.17 %
maximize.gif MŠK Žilina v Slovan Bratislava (18:30 BST) 2.7 3.1 2.65 107.03 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Senica v AS Trencín (18:30 BST) 1.55 4 6.5 104.90 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (18:30 BST) 1.53 4 7.25 104.01 %

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W2-L2-V0 +3.25pts I hope this weekend will be better than last one. Two matches for me on Saturday. ZL. MORAVCE - DUN. STREDA Zl. Moravce won both matches this season, and also won 5 from 7 friendly matches between season. Zl. Moravce still without Hruska Martin and Hodek Andrej (both injured), but Kuracka Peter is ready for this match (also he's played in last match for 64 minutes). Dun. Streda lost both matches this season, away in Trnava and at home with Ban. Bystrica. Dun. STreda will play without Struhar Peter (injured) and without Hassan Ismail. Absence of Struhar Peter is appreciable loss for D. Streda. Dun. Streda also without any confidence (only 1 win in last 12 matches). So for me it is clear home win. I'll try -1AH. ZL. Moravce -1AH - 5pts - 2.20 - bet365 RUZOMBEROK - NITRA This match is hard to predict, but I'll try home win (small stakes). Ruzomberok played both matches away this season. Lost In Zl. Moravce and draw in Trencin. I must point out a lot of team has problem to win in Ruzomberok. But nowadays Ruzomberok have many injuries: CHovanec Jan, Gressak Lukas, SLoboda Anton, Sedlak Tomas. But captain Tomas Dubek will play his first match after injury. Nitra won first match away in B. Bystrica and lost at home with Zl. Moravce. Simonek Arnold is injured. Nitra have problem with form of striker and Ruzomberok have a very good defense. I think Nitra won't score today. 1-0 or 0-0. Ruzomberok - 2pts - 1.98 - bet365 :hope:hope

Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W2-L2-V0 +3.25pts I hope this weekend will be better than last one. Two matches for me on Saturday. ZL. MORAVCE - DUN. STREDA Zl. Moravce won both matches this season, and also won 5 from 7 friendly matches between season. Zl. Moravce still without Hruska Martin and Hodek Andrej (both injured), but Kuracka Peter is ready for this match (also he's played in last match for 64 minutes). Dun. Streda lost both matches this season, away in Trnava and at home with Ban. Bystrica. Dun. STreda will play without Struhar Peter (injured) and without Hassan Ismail. Absence of Struhar Peter is appreciable loss for D. Streda. Dun. Streda also without any confidence (only 1 win in last 12 matches). So for me it is clear home win. I'll try -1AH. ZL. Moravce -1AH - 5pts - 2.20 - bet365 RUZOMBEROK - NITRA This match is hard to predict, but I'll try home win (small stakes). Ruzomberok played both matches away this season. Lost In Zl. Moravce and draw in Trencin. I must point out a lot of team has problem to win in Ruzomberok. But nowadays Ruzomberok have many injuries: CHovanec Jan, Gressak Lukas, SLoboda Anton, Sedlak Tomas. But captain Tomas Dubek will play his first match after injury. Nitra won first match away in B. Bystrica and lost at home with Zl. Moravce. Simonek Arnold is injured. Nitra have problem with form of striker and Ruzomberok have a very good defense. I think Nitra won't score today. 1-0 or 0-0. Ruzomberok - 2pts - 1.98 - bet365 :hope:hope
Zl. Moravce - D. Streda 2-1 VOID ... Zl. Moravce could lead after first half 4-0. :spank Ruzomberok - Nitra 0-0 LOST

Saturday 6 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Tatran Prešov v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) 2.35 3.15 3.1 106.56 %
maximize.gif AS Trencín v FC Nitra (16:30 BST) 2 3.35 3.68 107.02 %
maximize.gif MFK Košice v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (16:30 BST) 2.55 3.2 2.76 106.70 %
maximize.gif DAC Dunajská Streda v MFK Ružomberok (18:30 BST) 2.35 3.15 3.12 106.35 %
Sunday 7 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v Spartak Trnava (17:00 BST) 1.5 4.1 7 105.34 %
maximize.gif FK Senica v MŠK Žilina (18:30 BST) 2.55 3.3 2.72 106.28 %

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W2-L3-V1 +1.25pts After last weekend still in profit, but only 1.25pts. Zl. Moravce played very well in first half and lead 2-0, but second half it was terrible play from them. TRENCIN-NITRA Trencin clearly won lower division last season. This season as a newbie Trenicin didb't won any match. 2 lost and 1 drew. Trencin plays its home match not on natural grass and that's why Nitra from Wednesday did its training on that surface. In last match David Depetris has injured nad his start in todays match is very quetionable. Deptris is the best strker in last season. He scored 31 goals in 33 matches. It will be enormous loss for Trencin. Nitra is without any significant injury. It is possible Ivan Hodur will play in this match, too. Nitra +0.25AH - 3 pts - 1.93 - bet365 DUN. STREDA - RUZOMBEROK Dun. Streda lost all its three matches this season. Its squad not as good as it was in last season (Obert, Hrabac, Filo - out) and also its players are without any confidence. May be its new player Stajer Jan from Karvina can improve defense. He also in his first match (last round) scored. On the other hand, Ruzomberok also didn't won any match this season, but sqaud had strengthened and Ruzomberok had 5 players injured, but in this match three of them will be ready to play. So I assume, the match with Dun. STreda si the best match for RUzomberok to win first league match this season. Ruzomberok 0AH - 3pts - 2.08 - bet365 KOSICE - ZL. MORAVCE Kosice didn't win any match this season and still with financial problems. On the other hand, Zl. Moravce has won all three matches and are at the first place in the league table. Kosice still without Kuzma Kamil, Jurco Pavol, Nurkovic Samir (all injured). In last match its first goalman has also injured (Tofiloski Darko) and also still cannot play Novak Jan. On the other hand, ZL. Moravce only wiht one injury - Hruska Martin. But very positive information for Zl. Moravce is that Hodek Andrej is out of injured. He scored in three friendly matches in between season six goals and also in his first match last round he scored. Zl. Moravce -0.25AH - 4pts - 2.30 - bet365 PRESOV - BAN. BYSTRICA Presov didn§t win any match this season, but I think Presov can do it in match against Ban. Bystrica. Presov played 0-0 with two of the best team in Corgon Liga, Trnava and Zilina. Two players cannot play Piter-Bucko and Krajnik. Ban. Bystrica with three injuries - Poljovka, Vajda and Slancik. I think Presov will for first time score in this match , maybe Bernardo or Zurek. Presov -0.25AH - 3pts - 2.02 - bet365 :hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W4-L5-V1 +0.89pts SENICA - ZILINA I see a good value on over 2.5 goals in this match. Senica scored 9 goals in three matches. Zilina only three, but it's play is becoming better and better. This match could end 2-1 2-2 1-2. Seinca is without any injuries, Zilina has 5 players injured (Bello, Leitner, Zosak, Strba, Mabouka). But I still think Ziina can score at least one goal. Zilina won last match against Slovan (last season champion) and its confidence increased. over 2.5 goals - 4pts - 2.05 - bet365 :hope

Sport Football (Slovakia)
Event Senica - Zilina
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.05
Reasoning This is match of Slovakia Super Liga, one of strong Slovakian teams Zilina who played champions league groups past season will host another strong Slovakian club Senica. Senica played on Thursday Europe league third qualification round but they lose 0-3 at home and were eliminated by Salzburg, so today they will look to some revenge against this strong club Zilina who also were eliminated of this european tournamnet in previous round after 3-0 away loss and 2-0 home win against Iceland team KR Reyjkavik. Senica started new seaso with three over of three matches two home win 3-2, 3-0 against good teams, while Zilina started with two 1-1 draw, but in last week they defeated champion to this country Slovan 2-1 at home so they are going out of bad days. Last match here 2-1 won from Senica I expect another over today no one of teams want to lose points today because Slovan will run up ahead of table again.

Friday 12 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v 1. FC Tatran Prešov (18:30 BST) 1.62 3.5 5.75 107.69 %
Saturday 13 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v Slovan Bratislava (16:30 BST) 3.1 3.2 2.3 106.99 %
maximize.gif FC Nitra v DAC Dunajská Streda (18:30 BST) 1.61 3.75 5.75 105.96 %
maximize.gif MFK Ružomberok v MFK Košice (18:30 BST) 1.66 3.5 5.5 106.75 %
maximize.gif MŠK Žilina v AS Trencín (18:30 BST) 1.36 4.6 8.5 106.84 %
maximize.gif Spartak Trnava v FK Senica (18:30 BST) 1.85 3.42 4 108.29 %

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12 Slovakia Corgon Liga 2011/12: 3 W5-L5-V1 +5.09pts After last weekend profit I hope here's another good weekend. Today I'm going in with 3 matches. B. Bystrica - Slovan B. Bystrica won last three matches, but these matches was against teams which aren't in good form. (Presov, Dun. Streda, Kosice). Banska Bystrica still without 4 injured players: goalkeeper Boros Peter and Poljovka Martin, Vajda Patrik, Slancik Fabian. Slovan without any injury, but Slovan will play next week in europe league, so I think Slovan won't play with best players. Nevertheless, Slovan should win this match also with players who are not its best. Slovan signed this week contract with new player Lacny Milos from Sparta Prague. SLovan will play second match under the leadership of its new coach Weiss Vladimir (our repre coach) and I think He will do everything for win. Slovan -0.75AH - 4pts - 2.85 - bet365 Ruzomberok - Kosice Ruzomberok without 4 players. Defender Kostelny cannot play four matches, but I think Radic can replace him. RUzoberok won last match in Dun. Streda and this win increase its confidence. Kosice didn't win any match this season. And Kosice will play still without three important players: Viazanko Miroslav, Tofiloski Darko and Novak Jan. In last match against Zlate Moravce Kosice interpreted very good play. But its best player in this match, Viazanko is injured. So I think Kosice won't win this match. Ruzomberok -0.75AH - 3pts - 1.93 - pinnacle Nitra - Dun. Streda Nitra won only one match this season and it was its first match. Dun. Streda still without any win and also without any point. All players form Nitra are fit for this match. Dun. STreda without Hassan and Kadlec. Dun. STreda during this week signed contract with new player Lastovka Josef. But this team has a lot of internal problems. After last match its coach Horny left the team and atmosphere in this team isn't good. Nitra didn't play somehow good in its last matches, nonetheless Nitra should win match against decimated Dun. Streda. Nitra -0.75AH - 2pts - 1.88 - bet365 :hope:hope:hope