** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tissue Practice

Re: Tissue Practice Carroll is 0% with first time sellers, so that rules his runner out and Ellison is only 13% over the last two years. Duffield's, Whispering Spirit, beat Dore's, Cobo Bay, in a seller at the track a month ago and I fancy the same outcome this evening. Whispering Spirit to win at sp

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Re: Tissue Practice Now flat is back, thought I'd bump this. I like the 10 runner or less handicaps as they're obviously easier to price up. Just been through the 4:05 at Pontefract (Wed). It's a 1m2f fillies handicap on heavy ground. No reported problems so I hope it goes ahead! 5/2 Swingland, 5/1 Antigua Sunrise, 6/1 Cape Safari, 13/2 Call to Reason, 8/1 Cala Santanyi, 10/1 Rythmic, 10/1 El Torbellino, 16/1 Easy Terms Quite surprised it comes to 108.1 (roughly), haven't made any changes since allotting the prices. Anyone else wanna give it a crack?

Re: Tissue Practice Forgot to say, the one I am anticipating the most value from is Antigua Sunrise. Might need the run, but has that extra bit of stamina, will enjoy the ground and likes to run near the pace which could be crucial here. Looking forward to seeing the various betting forecasts!

Re: Tissue Practice Best prices available; 5/2 Swingland, 11/2 Cape Safari, 6/1 Cala Santanyi, 8/1 El Torbellino, 9/1 Antigua Sunrise, 10/1 Rythmic, 12/1 Easy Terms, 12/1 Rios Rosanna, 14/1 Call to Reason My Prices; 5/2 Swingland, 5/1 Antigua Sunrise, 6/1 Cape Safari, 13/2 Call to Reason, 8/1 Cala Santanyi, 10/1 Rythmic, 10/1 El Torbellino, 16/1 Easy Terms Quite accurate (for now)! Value lies in Antigua Sunrise as predicted, and perhaps Call to Reason although I doubt that one's stamina and she carries top weight, so maybe I overestimated her chanes to begin with. I somehow missed out Rios Rosanna, although I don't think there's much value in the 10/1.

Re: Tissue Practice Havent done a tissue but will add my opinion and do one for the next popular race. Think Cala Santanyi is interesting, Luke Morris coming up for the one ride, trainer must expect him to go on the ground and open to improvement, priced about right imo though. I was hoping for a bigger price on El Torbellino as i think she may be dangerous if getting a soft lead here which looks possible. Both her wins have been when allowed an easy lead and she's hacked up both times, last year in a decent handicap at Nottingham. She's won on soft before so ground probably not an issue, well drawn and David O'Meara fully capable of getting her ready. She may be the sort that needs an easy lead to be at her best. Think Cape Safari is opposable, races she's won recently dont look great and got found out lto. Backing sorts like Swingland isnt me and at 5/2 i'll happily pass, those types are rarely value and she's got a lot to prove.

Re: Tissue Practice Yeah I'll leave Swingland alone too, but has potential. I think El Torbellino might struggle to handle the track, and I don't think she's very well handicapped. Antigua Sunrise opened with lads at 10/1, and is now best priced 7s, so must've had support. Have backed at 15/2 myself with WH.

Re: Tissue Practice

Yeah I'll leave Swingland alone too' date=' but has potential. I think El Torbellino [b']might struggle to handle the track, and I don't think she's very well handicapped. Antigua Sunrise opened with lads at 10/1, and is now best priced 7s, so must've had support. Have backed at 15/2 myself with WH.
Maybe, dont think there's enough/any evidence to write her off based on the track yet. Could well turn out to not be handicapped, but i just think she may be a better horse when getting her own way. Last time she was given her own way in front she beat horses from some powerful stables very easily, if the same thing happens again she could be capable off this mark. As i said, i dont think she's value at the moment, i'll wait till the morning. Unsure over Antingua Sunrise, think you may be right that there was value in the price of 10/1. Just think she had chances to win last year and isnt especially any better handicapped first time out this year.