The Everton System

Hello and welcome to.....The Everton System! :ok My team seem to be turning out extraordinarily generic results this season and its time I (and yes you could to ;)) start to benefit in a monetary sense as well as an emotional one. Ive done all the legwork on all the stats and there are 3 bets that will feature in the system. - Correct Score bet Correct score will be 1-0 and 2-1 to Everton - Half time/Full time bet Bet will be Draw/Everton - Half time result bet Result backed will be the Draw At home 7 times from 12 games the score has been 1-0 or 2-1 to Everton At home 9 times from 12 games the game was level at half time but Everton went on to win At home 11 times from 12 games the game was level at half time Away 3 times from 13 the score has been 1-0 to Everton Away 4 times from 13 the game was level at Half time but Everton won Away 9 times from 13 the game was level at half time As you can the system would have been more profitable at Home and the 2-1 scoreline is ommitted (as it hasnt ocurred) away from home. Standard odds for 1-0 is 6/1 Standard odds for 2-1 is 7/1 Standard odds for Draw/Everton is 4/1 Standard odds for half time draw is EVENS I am going to allocate 5pts to each correct score (just 1-0 away from home) I am going to allocate 10pts to halftime draw/ everton win I am going to allocate 20pts to half time result Draw I'll post up how the system would have fared with my point structure allocated to it so far this season had the bets been placed. nb. I know odds will not always be the same but on average these are the kind of odds to expect

Re: The Everton System Home Games (12 games) 1-0 correct score - 60pts staked / 140pts returned 2-1 correct score - 60pts staked / 120pts returned Draw/Everton - 120pts staked / 450pts returned Half time Draw - 240pts staked / 440pts returned Total 480pts staked / 1150pts returned Total profit = 670 pts Yield = 140% :cheers Away games (13 games) 1-0 correct score - 65pts staked / 105pts returned Draw/Everton - 130pts staked / 200pts returned Half time Draw - 260pts staked / 360pts returned Total 455pts staked / 665pts returned Total Profit = 210 pts Yield = 46% :cheers I'll b starting the system kicking off with Plymouth v Everton on Saturday :ok If it works anywhere near as good for this 2nd half of the season it should make a very nice profit. its worth baring in mind also that this isnt just a flash in the pan. I remember in the 2002/03 season in Moyes' first full season as manager (when we came 7th) that this sort of pattern emerged. Long may it continue! :hope

Re: The Everton System Ok bruise if youre being pedantic (:tongue2 ) if youd read my rules of my 'system' you would see that I posted.... - Correct Score bet Correct score will be 1-0 and 2-1 to Everton Its just pretty obvious I meant Everton ok now lets get on with the system! :cheers

Re: The Everton System Well spotted mrmuzeman , I have won a fair bit this season betting on Everton draw at half time thanks to one of the other members recommendation ( cannot remember whom) I am considering everton tomorrow , but don't like betting on the cup usually- just a fun bet . Cheers