Betfred/talksport bounty July 1st 7.30pm Reg is open

i'm lucky

Win your share of $1,000 with Betfred.com Betfred and talkSPORT have teamed up to bring you this onetime special bounty freeroll. Betfredpoker.com is adding $1,000 to the tournament whilst our very own Ronnie Irani and Moose will be taking to the tables hoping to showcase their own poker skills, knock’em out and you will bank a cool $100.00. That’s not all! Betfredpoker.com is giving away 50 branded chipsets away, Tournament details Tournament: talkSPORT Bounty Freeroll Password: Announced at 28th June, 12:00BST Registration Time: 28th June 2011, 12:00BST Start Time: 1st July 2011, 19:30BST Added: $1,000 Bounties: $100 on BFRONNIE / $100 on BFMOOSE Extra Prizes: Top 50 get a Betfred branded poker chipset

• The TalkSPORT Bounty FR “The tournament” is available for residents of the United Kingdom only.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/competitions/win-your-share-1000-betfredcom

Re: Betfred/talksport bounty July 1st 7.30pm Reg opens 28th June

Password: Announced on 30th June, 12:00BST Registration Time: 28th June 2011, 12:00BST
Isn't it pointless having the registration open on the 28th as you cant get the password until the 30th :unsure

Re: Betfred/talksport bounty July 1st 7.30pm Reg is open Pete, Joe, have you had any contact about the chipset yet? Says in the T&Cs that physical prizes would be despatched after 24hrs. :unsure

Physical prizes will be dispatched within 24 hours of the tournament lapsing and will be delivered by the distribution group of our choice to UK addresses only

Re: Betfred/talksport bounty July 1st 7.30pm Reg is open

Just be patient. If you remember' date=' I won one set on Betfred and got them after 3 months ;).[/quote'] I haven't had mine but they will send them the cheapest method. 3-5 days snail mail etc. You could ring the helpline "just to check youv'e got right address" etc. a "squeaky wheel" and all that.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfred/talksport bounty July 1st 7.30pm Reg is open Arrived by courier today. :ok Exceeded my expectations. Had convinced myself this was going to be a mini chip set, or turn out to be top 5 and not top 50, but this is a proper full size case. :ok "Official chipset of Betfred", 300 11.5 gram chips, 2 decks of plastic cards and 5 dice. Only (niggly) complaint is they didn't wrap the outer box at all and just taped the address to it, so it's a bit scuffed and torn now. Betfred. :clap